Alliance Battles

DeletedUser8562

A I actually have more bp than you, check-mate, Charl, and dudecnmb just to name a few.

Doesn't really matter if we go down in the end, we've given you plenty of trouble in the process :)

yeah but you have 1000 abp
if i turtled, nobody would attack me, and i wouldnt have none bp :( you lucky *word i cant say on this forum* you get attacked so you get all the bp :(

to be honest it is (for me) much more fun to defend than attack
although attacking is an absolute necessity in this game if you wanna succeed

DeletedUser

Yet you cant take cities................

I could say the same for you King Doo-Doo. We've taken the same amount of cities. Ohhhhh, owned again by a noob ;)

You're right mate, been too busy killing RA to take anymore cities at the moment ;) Don't worry, I'll catch up in the abp department, and the. I'll be blowing King Doo-Doo away in bp even more than I am now.

DeletedUser8562

I could say the same for you King Doo-Doo. We've taken the same amount of cities. Ohhhhh, owned again by a noob ;)

You're right mate, been too busy killing RA to take anymore cities at the moment ;) Don't worry, I'll catch up in the abp department, and the. I'll be blowing King Doo-Doo away in bp even more than I am now.

i wouldnt say killing ra
the score is like 50-1.
maybe you're killing some troops, but we are killing you guys ;) <3

DeletedUser

i wouldnt say killing ra
the score is like 50-1.
maybe you're killing some troops, but we are killing you guys ;) <3

The city count doesn't mean much to me right now during the beginning, especially since we've been holding off the two best attacking alliances by ourselves (and yes that is a compliment to you cm, but not you though King Doo-Doo because you are a noob). I mean you guys kind of brag about the score, but if we are as bad as you say we are then why is it impressive? Lol.

I know I personally have killed 14,667 RA troops. And to me, that's pretty dang nice considering RA has only killed 4,984 of mine.
So for me, I am killing RA.

Let me put it like this, every troop you guys lose to us is one troop you would still have if we weren't here. So we are, whether some your members like to admit it or not, keeping you busy. Imagine all the resources you guys have spent on troops fighting us? Probably a whole lot that could have went to other causes, not to mention all the gold you guys are using on us.

So considering that we are making you guys go through this many troops and possibly even real world dollars is mission complete so far in my book :)

DeletedUser5088

The city count doesn't mean much to me right now during the beginning, especially since we've been holding off the two best attacking alliances by ourselves (and yes that is a compliment to you cm, but not you though King Doo-Doo because you are a noob). I mean you guys kind of brag about the score, but if we are as bad as you say we are then why is it impressive? Lol.

I know I personally have killed 14,667 RA troops. And to me, that's pretty dang nice considering RA has only killed 4,984 of mine.

Let me put it like this, every troop you guys lose to us is one troop you would still have if we weren't here. So we are, whether some your members like to admit it or not, keeping you busy. Imagine all the resources you guys have spent on troops fighting us? Probably a whole lot that could have went to other causes, not to mention all the gold you guys are using on us.

So considering that we are making you guys go through this many troops and possibly even real world dollars is mission complete so far in my book :)

Umm cities are more important to us then a few resources
The more cities you have they more resources you get :eek:

DeletedUser9824

Lol, losing 50 cities counts as holding us off

DeletedUser

Yes Charl, but it's the fact that you are having to waste troops on us instead of other conquests. And honestly I get a good kick thinking about all the money some of your members must be spending on this war. Surely well over $250 has been spent towards taking down the summit, and I think that's hilarious. :)

The thing is you can't really beat me because in my eyes I've already won. Rimming me won't beat me, it's a war game I'll just start over no big deal. I'll still be in the game for you to waste troops on, and I'll still be here in the forums to give King Doo-Doo a hard time for having worse stats than a noob ;)

Dudecnmb, we are obviously holding you off because we are still in existence. If we didn't hold you off we wouldn't still be around, make sense?

DeletedUser

Alexander, the simple mechanics of this game would explain the reason of why you have killed about 15k of our troops, and us killing 5k of yours. Look it up on wiki, but i will explain a different component of this. When your alliance has support in your city and they kill our troops, it gets counted to your city wall stats also, so there goes you "killing us". I'm not one to gloat, but putting people where they need to be is fun to be honest. And i guess the others don't know that you are just trying to anger them, because that's all your doing.

P.S. Guys, Coping(especially with people's tendencies to aggravate you) is a good quality to have.

DeletedUser

I understand all of this Draceus, you aren't teaching me anything new, though I'm sure it felt good thinking you did ;)
The troops died at my city, so I will count them.
So unfortunately Draceus, you aren't putting me where I need to be lol.

I will actually say something nice for once, I admit you do not gloat as much as your alliance mates.
However it is so fun to see King Dookie get so flustered so easy! Really makes the forums fun to read.
I finally got tired of seeing page after page of the RA Spam Squad, so I thought I would stir the pot some :)

Oh and like I said, just thinking of all the money RA is spending on this game is hilarious lol

DeletedUser9824

Yes Charl, but it's the fact that you are having to waste troops on us instead of other conquests. And honestly I get a good kick thinking about all the money some of your members must be spending on this war. Surely well over $250 has been spent towards taking down the summit, and I think that's hilarious. :)

The thing is you can't really beat me because in my eyes I've already won. Rimming me won't beat me, it's a war game I'll just start over no big deal. I'll still be in the game for you to waste troops on, and I'll still be here in the forums to give King Doo-Doo a hard time for having worse stats than a noob ;)

Dudecnmb, we are obviously holding you off because we are still in existence. If we didn't hold you off we wouldn't still be around, make sense?

Not really, you aren't holding us off. We're pretty much taking cities wherever we try, holding off implies that you guys are actually keeping cities that we are trying to take, the only reasons you still have cities left are that we can only take a limited amount of cities due to CP and production/distribution of troops

DeletedUser

Little late to the party on that one Dude, already discussed what I meant as holding you off.
And no that isn't the case, there are several cities we have defended and kept you guys from taking. Mine being ken of them ;)

DeletedUser

Lol I see I made you upset enough to provoke you.
Thanks, I'm looking forward to the bp ;)

DeletedUser

You RA boys don't handle trash talk very well lol. Can dish it out but you sure can't take it ;)

Peterpanic

Philosopher
I doubt anyone in ra spent much if any gold on summit. Gold is generally used more often in defending, I personally used gold on olympic games because I had so many cities I was taking from Summit.

I would not consider this war against summit to be a real war. Its one sided, the attacks we've seen from them have been less than impressive. Also wars in grepolis last for months which will not happen here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I personally used gold on olympic games because I had so many cities I was taking from Summit.

Haha that's hilarious. Did you have to give up a box of little Debbie cakes so you could conquer a city? Rofl

Oh and also, we haven't had any type of organized offense yet against you guys, we've been strictly defense thus far. But don't worry, when we go on offense, you'll know ;)

And if you are mentioning those "attacks" against you that happened a few hours ago, I can promise you that wasn't collaborated offense. More like the Goldenisla attacks you tried on us

Last edited by a moderator: