Alliance Battles

Peterpanic

Philosopher
wasn't it like less than 5 days or something. I remember sending out a mass message about the war with summit starting pretty recently. anything before that was just random pt shots our members were taking. We took down alliances in order of threat with the first one we took out being the highest and the most recent being the lowest.

DeletedUser

wasn't it like less than 5 days or something. I remember sending out a mass message about the war with summit starting pretty recently. anything before that was just random pt shots our members were taking. We took down alliances in order of threat with the first one we took out being the highest and the most recent being the lowest.

Technically that's not true.
When you take out the "highest" threat, the next in line becomes the new "highest."
So that means your most recent is actually your highest, not your lowest.
The lowest would be one you haven't attacked yet, according to your logic.

DeletedUser8562

anyway...

RA-10
TS-0

RA-8
TP-0

N-10
TS-0

N-4
TP-0

RA+N-32
TS+TP-0

DeletedUser

I like the bickering going back and forth, lovin' the read guys, i want more!!

DeletedUser8562

This is not true either.

We have at least ONE confirmed conquer - RatchetOne took one of your cities, and he has the RA support still sitting in his city to prove it...

thats 100% false.
he has taken 0 cities according to grepointel, and noboy has even posted that they were ever under attack from him!

the UPDATED SCORE is:

RA-14
TS-0

RA-8
TP-0

N-10
TS-1 WHAT HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

N-6
TP-0

TOTAL SCORE:
38-1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9824

I see one city taken, and it wasn't by Ratchet

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well guys...let me tell you that I, for one, am extremely glad we have sorted this...

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Technically that's not true.
When you take out the "highest" threat, the next in line becomes the new "highest."
So that means your most recent is actually your highest, not your lowest.
The lowest would be one you haven't attacked yet, according to your logic.

Anyone with a little sense would understand what I meant I'm not going to bother to explain it.

DeletedUser9824

Anyone with a little sense would say it correctly the first time ;)

Seems pretty clear to me, we took you guys out last, therefore you were below about 5 alliances on our hit list, that's not saying you're our highest threat, that means you guys worried us the least out of the alliances.

DeletedUser8562

Can a summit player please explain why jackiebrown is no longer a part of your alliance?

oh and the current score is 42-1

DeletedUser

I lied. I am Master Chief 64. Right next to you on the rankings though Alexander noob

DeletedUser

Can a summit player please explain why jackiebrown is no longer a part of your alliance?

oh and the current score is 42-1

We have no clue what happened to him. He just randomly stopped playing before Draceus took his city. We were island mates and talked all the time, then all of a sudden stopped replying to messages and vanished.

Lol King Doo-Doo you are sooooo funny. Of course I'm a noob, this is my first time playing Grepolis in 2 years. So who is more of a noob? The noob, or the guy who is getting beat by a noob in points and SLAUGHTERING you in bp hahahahahaha
You sorry little troll lol

DeletedUser

This isnt my first world. I play in Theta, and sad, your alliance is still going down
And you cant double post noob

DeletedUser

This isnt my first world. I play in Theta, and sad, your alliance is still going down
And you cant double post noob

Awwww, King Doo-Doo gets mad when he gets showed up by a noob. I actually have more bp than you, check-mate, Charl, and dudecnmb just to name a few. And yes I am a noob, and I could own you King Doo-Doo, how does that make you feel? ;)

Doesn't really matter if we go down in the end, we've given you plenty of trouble in the process :)