Alliance Battles

DeletedUser6991

We are starting to attack UNSTOPPABLES and The Delian League

DeletedUser

Why not french vanilla?

The duckies are going after Lockdown, which is funny.

DeletedUser

YAY Peeing in the pool! nothing like a good feeling of warmness to get the blood flowing!

DeletedUser

well Draceus, if your asking what the heck to TSF, that would be the sound made of a beast making love then following it up by actually saying how he feels. If what the heck is directed at my comment of peeing in the pool. then well ummmmmm lets just say its better then pooping in the pool. btw side note saying whoever felt it delt it is the proper thing to say after someone does poop in the pool.

smelt it delt it = farts
felt it delt it = poop

fun fact.

DeletedUser

Can i say "what the heck" once again to the comment above?

Let's get back on topic. dark who are you at war with?

DeletedUser

anyone on my island for now. i'm not in an alliance so no group war.

so far half the cities have been cleared. going for the other half one at a time.

DeletedUser

You should send a message to all of them telling them that you are at war with them,.

DeletedUser

that takes too long...half of them don't look like they play anymore. I have been clearing the players first though...i just killed a chariot unit from a player with only 800 points...can you get those through missions or did he really just rush academy highly?

DeletedUser

will he just get the one? or will have to keep clearing chariots from this jerk haha

DeletedUser

He will get 5 and up, unless he loses them to other things.

DeletedUser

uggghhhh thats a pain. hahaha. i mean i guess its abp but i wish it was weaker abp :p