Alliance Battles

DeletedUser10729

well apparently what i said was not allowed so i with sugar coat it kip and another player got in a not nice talking match and posted pictures of male private parts and told each other that they could do bad things to it that are not nice to say to each other. and then he threw a hissy fit left the alliance and stared to work with Radio because he is being a little diva since he didnt like what was said. there mods i dont think i said anything that can get this one taken down

DeletedUser12412

Sir Kipper and niko.paterakis got in a forum altercation (whether real or not is not known) over one erasing the other's posts. Graphic images of male genitalia (whether theirs or not is not known) were posted in forum threads and immediately removed by leadership. This unfortunately resulted in 1) increased accusations between the two over who was erasing their posts and 2) the sending of said pictures of male genitalia through pm to leaders. There are several females in this alliance and one very young son just learning the game and this behavior was not acceptable.

Sir Kipper left the alliance, then gave cities throughout the core and nearby oceans to a rival to weaken his former alliance's chances. Don't be surprised when Sir Kip tires of his new status of "rival-enabler" and creates even more Grepo drama. The man is a drama queen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

check.. there was a "joke" going around saying kipper was a planted spy by RA all along.. not sure I believe it, but it wouldnt surprise me..

DeletedUser12412

Radioactive has the largest advantage. They have the size, larger number of true fighters, most spies, and most cheats..
I read this differently now. It changes a server where skill, activity and patience could level the playing field into a server where it can't.

DeletedUser12412

Before, I read that statement with emphasis on Radio having the advantage of size and larger number of true fighters; ie, anyone up against them would have a real fight, but a fair fight.

After reading in forums how players have degenerated to using bots, mra, etc. for the win and experiencing how a player can even use a ban as a game tool, I now see the insight at the end of that statement : that Juktas, like the rest of Grepolis, is riddled with corruption and the advantages will probably all go to those who cheat.

That crown doesn't look so shiny any more.

DeletedUser6798

Ah yes. I tend to agree. And the crown isnt shiny. For many more reasons other than those you mentioned.

DeletedUser9771

My Crown will shine just fine..... Makes me feel like im in a twilight movie with glitter all over...

DeletedUser12412

Think cheap, beer-soaked paper New Year's crown you peel from your sweaty forehead the day after a one-night debaucle... then roll over to see in the light of day with whom you actually slept. All that glitter is not so golden.

DeletedUser9771

Yep!!! sound a little butt hurt there but by all means cry away...lol Better luck in your next world... Cause u lost this one...

DeletedUser6798

sore over juktas? Sounds like a huge contradiction.. how can you be sore over something that was a running joke for long.

I congratulate RA for their ability to stick together for the win, but even you guys have to admit this world has been a joke for the majority of its life.

DeletedUser9771

i dont really understand that reasoning thou.. I dont see how its our fault if it was a joke. No one wanted us to win but us therefore its a joke cause we won?? we had good leadership, made it through adversity, mutiny , losses of many good players and still rebuilt. We just continued to kill and kept on top. People arnt happy cause the same things that kill 99% of alliances didn't kill us so the only way to reason with it is degrade what we did.

DeletedUser6798

Well by the top 4 alliances merging thereby consolidating the entire core. the lack of any true threat was technically your fault.

I really dont harbor any ill will against you guys for winning.. It was expected for a long time. And your ability to follow through with it is commendable. Ive always said that.

However there are other things that you guys did in order to win that leaves some with a bad taste in their mouths. That includes, dual accounts, merging with nearly every enemy early on, and taking in other alliance's largest players seeking an easy win late in the game despite the fact that the majority of your own alliance would have rather seen them destroyed.

I dont want to go into it over n over again.. it is what it is, and most of these things happen in every world. Not degrading what RA accomplished.. I am just saying that win, lose, or draw, juktas was a crummy world very early on. You guys just were the ones that won it. If you have played in any other world you know that what makes this world fun is respectable competition.. a true challenge that makes grepolis a war game. Any hope for competition in juktas either was snuffed out early on through the giant merge between anas and ra or solid players left the world for greener pastures.

The result was a solidified core and group of roughly 150-200 players to battle the nubs on the rim that refused to merge and really couldnt get it together to form any respectable resistance. It was mainly simming and biding time in prep for wonders.. which even as a 4k city underdog, HH was still able to press some wonder builds to the end. But they still didnt stand a chance because you had a spy within leadership telling you where our focus was.

DeletedUser9771

Well since me and giztell are the only 2 original r.a. members im glad we decided to let people join. I dont think me and him would have won otherwise.

secondly we didn't have a spy telling us your focus. our leadership and members kept a close eye on what times your wonders where built and we countered according to those times. another example of credit not getting placed properly cause it is easier to blame a spy or cheating but it was good ole fashioned hard work.

Alot of credit needs to be given to batty and leadership. The real difference was leadership and organization between us and everyone else and i realize that's a hard truth to swallow but it is what it is. I would recommend playing with them if you get the chance vs playing against them. I have a feeling it wont take you long to realize what im telling you is the truth.

DeletedUser6798

I have heard batty did a fantastic job.. and im not saying otherwise. And you are right, for the most part the leadership of your enemies were a joke. I have definitely made that known. However the majority of your enemy's players we well below avergae. Sometimes leadership cant overcome that. And in juktas we had to work with leftovers mainly.. players RA didnt want. Juktas wasnt a world with tons of players.. i mean 36 was a rim ocean.. and that still blows my mind..

You arent saying anything I havent already conceded.. I am not attacking RA.. (for the most part)... im saying the world as a whole was well... dull. Definitely worst world ive played in over 3+ years from a fun and competition standpoint.

DeletedUser12412

Hear, Hear. On to a new world and a better Grep experience ! That wish goes for both sides.