Alliance Battles

DeletedUser

I along with everyone in Radioactive really like the Anastasis folks. If there is war between us it will be way down the road because we are all getting along quite well.

We like you folks too! :D

And I don't like to fight! I'd prefer to skip through a meadow holding hands

DeletedUser8562

speaking of nicknames,
someone remind me again why pattycakes is in vm?

DeletedUser10186

Some of these silly sallys go on VM when attacked hoping that they be left alone , is there a limit on how many VM you can do in certain period of time?etc

DeletedUser10186

Of course should have known lol. You should have to wait 2 weeks min in between VMs and otherwise better hope your alliance has your back IMHO

DeletedUser

When VM's start, that's because they know it's nearing the end. They hope that after some time, the attackers will lose interest and forget about them but they don't know there are certain people that will wait until the second VM is up and demolish them. Especially if they've already invested a good amount of troops.

DeletedUser8562

it appears that "poking the bear" doesnt end so well.

RA+N+Ana-33

BiH+P-13

DeletedUser

Apparently not! I heard through the grapevine that Burn in Hell members are jumping ship.

DeletedUser9771

KingofTime Sigh... One post and now hes gone like a fart in the wind.... Me bear.. you poke.. you die... lol This was so disappointing, i'm not sure if they thought we just weren't ever going to attack them or what. After this i really think The summit deserves a little more credit because this war with BiH was definitely weak sauce....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10386

I agree, Summit actually tried to put up a fight. Really disappointed with Burn in Hell. I had cities all lined up to take and went to bed. When I woke up 2 of my 3 targets were in our alliance.

DeletedUser5088

I agree. There should have been a better transition, it all happened too fast.

DeletedUser

Thanks scream and gorian for the show of respect. You guys fought well. The Summit was by far the best group of guys I've played with so far. A lot of inexperienced players, but still a lot that truly enjoyed playing. Shame it ended the way it did. I will miss some of them.

Don't even get me started on BiH lol. Was looking forward to being in an alliance that seemed to be doing some offense only to see leadership bail within 24 hours of me and golden getting there. It was a major bummer :/

DeletedUser10186

Yes, The Summit did put up a much better fight, but I think BiH mutinied when the smarter ones realized that someone fd with the top alliances and so they bailed knowing that was a very stupid thing to do.
kinda lends to the point though, that it sucks the leaders of the summit folded up and jumped so easily, might've been fun to watch for a while, since another war ended before it began. Heck, they might've even made a little noise for a while if the summit and BiH would of teamed up with Rat Patrol and those kind of alliances. Guess we'll never know, divide and conqueror baby. I doubt they wouldve stood much of a chance though, RA is ridiculously good and they have strong backing. Lots of BP though

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do wonder though. This world seems very odd to me. Just from reading the forums (mostly the sink/swim stuff) from other worlds it seems like Juktas is very unique in that there is a very clear upper crust that has banded together and that no one else is teaming up to even give them a true challenge.