Search results

1. GuardianAngel671

Tech Support?

How do we check in with tech support? I'm still; not able to get logged in & was wondering if they had any more advice to try.
  2. GuardianAngel671

Easter break?

I've had several people ask me so figured ask here. Will there be an Easter break?
  3. GuardianAngel671

Question about the Grepolis Report Converter ?

I was wondering if it was down or something? I use Chrome browser & now I don't have the Grepolis Report Converter showing up at all.
  4. GuardianAngel671

What is the refugee rule for Troy?

We're trying to find out if the refugee rule is for 24 hours or 48 hours. I was wondering are they posted anywhere? Do they vary by server?I'm wanting to make sure we have them accurate if possible:) Thankies. Rose
  5. GuardianAngel671

What is Hero World?

I recently got an award saying that I've completed all the actions needed to access the Hero World. I'm curious what that is. I've heard a few others ask about it too.Thanks for any info on this:)
  6. GuardianAngel671

Farming question?

I was reading the F.A.Q. page & it says every island had 8 farms on it. I was curious because the ghost city that I just conquered has no farming villages on it's island. Is this normal? The island is in the Ocean35 (387,542) area. It's tiny & can hold I think 8 cities.I was just curious how a...
  7. GuardianAngel671

How do I conquer/claim a ghost city?

I'm trying to learn how to conquer cities so I figured try on a ghost city first. My area is the one that does Revolts. I saw from 1 of the tutorial quests that I set up a revolt first which can take 12 hours. This ghost city is maybe 2-3 hours away from me. When I do the attack,I get my troops...
  8. GuardianAngel671

Returning troops question:)

I'm asking this for a member of the Alliance that I'm in.They're busy trying to fend off attacks. Here is her question: Any help would be appreciated. We're a smaller Alliance being attacked by a bigger 1. We're trying to figure a way to keep members safe or able to fight back.
  9. GuardianAngel671

starting a second city with a ghost city?

I'm finally able to get my second city. I've reserved a ghost city that I'd like to try to get.What is the proper format for doing this? Is it an attack? I was told that I need these:light ship,bireme,few transport ships, to help out my colony ship. Will I need to send troops too? Sorry if I'm...