Returning troops question:)

GuardianAngel671

Senior Citizen
I'm asking this for a member of the Alliance that I'm in.They're busy trying to fend off attacks.
Here is her question:
If your troops are out of the city when your city is defeated/conquered, do you lose those troops? If they have no "home" to return to will they stay in the city where they were sent?

Any help would be appreciated. We're a smaller Alliance being attacked by a bigger 1. We're trying to figure a way to keep members safe or able to fight back.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
They won't stay in the city, I think they come back after the conquest is finished, because I remember one time I got that 'Watery Grave' award, after a siege finished, and the only reason I can think of that the support attacked the city, and sunk.

DeletedUser271

No, no, no W4RR10R, you are wrong :p The troops just disappear as if they had never existed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser298

Actually with the new update you can now recall them without going to the agora :-D Only works if you have more than 1 city. Go to your other city not being conquered, then click on support to the city that your troops are stationed in from your other city, then there's a button saying all troops stationed in that city, and you can recall them back to your city that is under siege. Schooled.