Search results

1. Some background

Some good stories boys and girls, so you can all enjoy https://us.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/exit-strategy-missing-need-help-to-find.12830/
  2. Sniping guide | QuiteLucky edition

Hello everyone! Today we have a new sniping guide from the non-cheating, non-account sharing, non-teamviewing player who is very lucky. This is short, only one step. Before we saw what we should do when we have slingers or swords, now in this edition, we will see how we should snipe when we...
  3. Sniping guide | Tommy edition

Follow this guide because it comes from a top player like Tommy. 1. First situation: You have a CS incoming, and only 934 slinger to snipe. What do you do? Some would say backsnipe, but thats why Tommy is a top player, he built different. He frontsnipes like a pro 2. Second situation. You...
  4. How to snipe with 934 slingers

Can someone help me with some in game tips? I have 934 slingers in my city and I have a cs incoming. Should I frontsnipe or backsnipe with those? I have heard some top player from russia usually do perfect frontsnipes
  5. Warborn/Jim the Mountain greatest duo ever missing - need help to find

We are currently facing an emergency, worse than covid. The greatest duo of all time in grepo WARBORN and JIM THE MOUNTAIN is missing. Please we need help to find them. Below you find a description to help us find them: - IQ below 0 - they complete each other so good, dumb and dumber - they...
  6. -Exit Strategy- missing / Need help to find

We are currently not able to find the GoAt @Exit strategy Special skills / achievements: Loses most of the worlds against Jcoo and BoB Took 400 cities from JCOO team in us95 but failed to click the button for domination Finally won US97 against his sister alliance After this BIG...