Search results

1. War Updates

2. Ban the Spammers on this Server..

When fair play Came to the US hope came back and a bit of life and even a few more players of old came back. US 92 Fair Play was enforced and Kept a Spamming Alliance the Last several Worlds in check and the end result was a LOSS.. US 95 has been nothing but a one sided spam fest with...
  3. Ban Spammers

Why isn't there a Rule in the US like EN too ban spam play ? And even when players send in tickets they get ignored or given a bs answer. As a mod of that particular server you yourself can enforce it and seen it done on other worlds.. Lets get this passed here for current and future...
  4. Mods do something for once, ban spammers

Not sure why EN has this rule and US servers do not, or it is loosely handed out. Lets get the fair play rule on current US worlds and future ones, this allows new players too thrive older ones too come back and more money too INNO.
  5. Trash Talk Thread

Keep it clean and fun, i see Children of the Corn popped here. Wish they were closer LOL
  6. Who is coming?

Wondering who is coming here... Hopefully no tools ;)
  7. 4th of July specifically and holidays

I realize this comes of a shock to the game makers of grepolis but most Us players want the holiday time and Cease Fire regardless of speed of world which is a BS answer i got from a Mod... Last Year i petitioned too have thanksgiving holiday and it worked i didnt think we had anything too...
  8. HERMONASSA AFFAIRS

New War thread....
  9. No Tgiving Break i was told, total BS

I was just in contact with support and was told there is no Holiday Thanksgiving break, this is complete BS and is why Grepo is going downhill every yr. I have played this game for yrs and loved the fact that they do this for the players shows INNO cares, not doing this is a bad look and...
  10. Tgiving Break

I am not going to mince words but I found out there is no Thanksgiving Break this year, I am sy but that is complete Horse Crap and INNO shoud be ashamed of themselves. It has been a huge help to all who have families and gatherings and want to step away from the game instead your going to not...
  11. STAT THREAD ON WAR FRONT

Reign of Osiris and Reign of Osiris 2...… Just a visual of dominance ROO vs MIP----- 169 to 76 ROO vs MIPII--- 80 to 07 ROO2 vs MIP--- 36 to 45 ROO2 vs MIPII-- 20 to 28 TOTAL--- ROO & 2--- 305 to 156 91 cities were being conquered by enemies of MIP (assume half or more from us)...
  12. Discuss New End Game Scenerio for Grepolis

Vets of Grepolis and maybe even first timers who get a taste of Wonders knows that we need too come up with a better way to finish a server. Whether it be a Capture the Flag type ending or City count or How many alliances you destroy On and on a couple i will talk about below as this is not a...
  13. Wars Or Skirmishes

Post any updates of any Wars or Skirmishes going on....
  14. Alliance Jumpers

The reason a lot of alliances crumble in Grepo (even good ones at least on paper) is bc of no backbone or spine. World Pella is full of cowardly players looking for the easy road. In fact i have seen players jumping multiple times, to me this is a red flag. When the going gets tough they...
  15. WAR IN PELLA...

Started this thread bc the other one was just nonsense LOL The Greek States VS THE IMMORTAL HERCULES & The Quills I TGS cleaning house no real threat in return but needs to be done :)