4th of July specifically and holidays

Discussion in 'Gameplay and Forum Questions' started by Al the Conqueror, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Al the Conqueror

Al the Conqueror Taxiarch

I realize this comes of a shock to the game makers of grepolis but most Us players want the holiday time and Cease Fire regardless of speed of world which is a BS answer i got from a Mod... Last Year i petitioned too have thanksgiving holiday and it worked i didnt think we had anything too worry about the 4th of july lol but i was wrong..

I also realize it might be too late too do anything but for this mis cue at least some sort of reward should be given to players. I mean speed of world determines Breaks LOL cmon...

Please can i we get answers here....

Al the Conqueror

2. Ryvirath

Ryvirath Staff Member

Hey Al,

Unfortunately for a smaller holiday such as this, no ceasefire was implemented. If the community sentiment is that we want all holidays to be considered for ceasefires I am happy to look into it, but for this year specifically, it will not be a ceasefire.

3. SlayerBaam

SlayerBaam Messenger

LOL "smaller" holiday last i checked this was the us sever and the 4th is an important holiday in the us

gribbe likes this.
  4. gribbe

gribbe Philosopher

Inno is an EU company. They must just not know how much the 4th of July means to us Americans.

Al the Conqueror likes this.
  5. ROCK27

ROCK27 Artisan

Could my group get an exact defination about "DOMINATION" end game????
    What counts and do pacted alliances count as ONE?
    Alliances are limited to 40----does that mean only 40 players get the crown?

6. lurks.alot1

lurks.alot1 Staff Member

Only one alliance can win Domination.

https://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Domination