Top 8: Sink or Swim

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
Since we are sharing haha funnies I will share my own from your alliance (will remove name out of respect since they are an innocent bystander).
Impressive front-snipe!

1712269675137.png

NateAwesome

Senior Citizen
You suggest he let his slingers die and not try and backsnipe? I wouldn't talk brilliant. Some people fly myth nukes into stacked sieges with 14 wall and tower. Might want to unsmash that like button there Zeeker!
Perhaps not having a level 9 wall would help with the backsnipe?

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
You suggest he let his slingers die and not try and backsnipe? I wouldn't talk brilliant. Some people fly myth nukes into stacked sieges with 14 wall and tower. Might want to unsmash that like button there Zeeker!
Typically your offense lands behind the CS when you backsnipe

Wouldn't really say this isn't worth it during an event, would you?1712270131446.png

Arkitek88

Citizen
Man. Its ok guys. You post stuff. We can post stuff. Its all for fun. Coming at me in game immediately cause I post in forum is bad show.

1712270565445.png

Shock

Peltast

View attachment 3703
There’s an event — we have near infinite flyers
And btw, SW is still losing cities LOL

Shock

Peltast

View attachment 3703
btw I also wouldn’t call this stacked — at all
If you wanna see stacked you can always look at our sieges tho

Arkitek88

Citizen
Ok ok. I get it. You are winning right now. Sorry to hear Pasta forgot his password. Did he try the password "password?" or maybe 123456?
They are my go to passwords when i need a password.

Arkitek88

Citizen
btw I also wouldn’t call this stacked — at all
If you wanna see stacked you can always look at our sieges tho
Well, I just got my cs blown up by Republic so obviously Im a threat! See now. Isn't this more fun than you guys just talking to yourselves? Im the only non Viva to post on this world thread so far right?

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
Well, I just got my cs blown up by Republic so obviously Im a threat! See now. Isn't this more fun than you guys just talking to yourselves? Im the only non Viva to post on this world thread so far right?
Unfortunately, no one aside from you seems interested in having much fun

Arkitek88

Citizen
@Arkitek88 you wanna make one so we can get an opposing sides thoughts ?
Ok.
1. - Mako - SWIM - when he drops in April he will destroy everybody! But he really busy right now.
2. - - SWIM -Bueno does what he wants!
3. - Bang Bang - SWIM - Lysol said he only plays EN because he is to good for US server and now joined here. We are all toast! Hope he and Mako go at it and show us all how its done.
4. - Everyone else. DROWN while Mako eats us alive / aka sink - We are all just food for the Top 3.

Last edited:

nigol

Newcomer
From what I’ve seen in the threads removed we should maybe not keep poking Mako, maybe let’s just let him and his friends leave. Lol

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
Ok.
1. - Mako - SWIM - when he drops in April he will destroy everybody! But he really busy right now.
2. - - SWIM -Bueno does what he wants!
3. - Bang Bang - SWIM - Lysol said he only plays EN because he is to good for US server and now joined here. We are all toast! Hope he and Mako go at it and show us all how its done.
4. - Everyone else. DROWN while Mako eats us alive / aka sink - We are all just food for the Top 3.
Common and give me a serious one lmao