Current MRAs

DeletedUser4460

Her is the current update on which alliances are MRAs:
1.) New World...they have 53 members and counting

Hm, this topic was meant to look for MRAs... after a while I felt you was off the theme, but now I see U just tried to prove your place here. Well done!
+ Congarts for Havoc - the most developing new MRA :p

DeletedUser

Havoc, look...they are centered at a few islands and we are located at O 54

DeletedUser4460

who is R.H.Stogus@Havoc if not you? or who are you... :D

DeletedUser

Hey morg, how are you....I'm called the "world's biggest noob" by most because I'm awesome

DeletedUser

I played with a lot of guys in MoRC.... a HUGE reason why they are in my top 5 is because of Digi... In case you don't know, Digital Mystikz is a wild beast, he's one of the best leaders and players of all time.... holding his own against arguably another one of the best alliances of all time in Caly, Hateocracy.
you know it, you have no idea how many of us MoRc directors were in awe of digi, leo was insane as well...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5244

Leo? Did you play there?

The guys I played with are kdaroks, StormVoort, farabdul, BushiFox (Triad), nikazar, clodovic, ofuzar, Patriots Legend, RATACONDA, and P.Piper :)

DeletedUser

Dude, I'm quite experienced to this game...points mean nothing to mean...worlds that I don't build armies in are worlds that I don't care about. Decky, you have never seen me actually play. Mmmkkay? Now stop calling people "noobs" as it is not cool

DeletedUser

You are a noob because you never have any real stats to back it up :p

DeletedUser

KD .us is like "barely any people playing" compared to other servers like Spain where real wars occur...these are just a few outbreaks and battles

DeletedUser

Please I only know a couple good Spanish players :p Anyone can dominate over there :D Except you

DeletedUser

The world cap is far less than that
Only noobs think a world has 100,000 players

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure the alliance cap is the same for ALL servers

DeletedUser13

World cap depends on speed of the world!
if the speed is 3 like here cap is smaller!

DeletedUser

KD .us is like "barely any people playing" compared to other servers like Spain where real wars occur...these are just a few outbreaks and battles

By what measure are you making the statement that "barely any people playing" on US compared to Spain (or any other server for that matter?