Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Yes and thinking you are relentless has also made you delusional
-LOL-

DeletedUser

lol Bubba. Thanks for all of the transport BP. You guys are jetting me into the top 10 fighters. It's nice to finally have to defend a little bit. All BS aside, I'm enjoying the fight. Having fun.

DeletedUser

If you tell people where to go, but not how to get there, you will be amazed at the result.

That is how a true leader leads and the same reason why Fruit/Gritt/Josh are the best. They don't have to give us a battle plan detailed down to the smallest aspect. They give us a target and let us find our own way. But a traitor wont understand that concept because you were never really one of us.

DeletedUser1685

If you tell people where to go, but not how to get there, you will be amazed at the result.

That is how a true leader leads and the same reason why Fruit/Gritt/Josh are the best. They don't have to give us a battle plan detailed down to the smallest aspect. They give us a target and let us find our own way. But a traitor wont understand that concept because you were never really one of us.

Lol..When I was with PiD I was 10x the contributor that you are, sir. So let's keep our facts straight.

Gritt leads.

But pointing in a general direction is not leading..and is why half of you have no clue what you are doing.
Have you never heard of "Teach a man to fish.." ???
I'm thinking you have not...since your BP indicates you are still very..very hungry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A true leader would have never let us in the alliance in the first place. Taking people in who don't want to be in your alliance is a sure fire way to assure a revolt at some point in time.

DeletedUser

I may only be leading the number 11 alliance Your high Fruitiness, But the difference between us is that my crew fights for me because they want to, and they would burn their last city to stand with me. Where on the other hand, your crew seems to be unraveling around you because you gathered most of them through intimidation and the application of force. I like my way of leading better, I don't have to worry that my own people will throw me under the bus to save themselves.

DeletedUser2063

I may only be leading the number 11 alliance Your high Fruitiness, But the difference between us is that my crew fights for me because they want to, and they would burn their last city to stand with me. Where on the other hand, your crew seems to be unraveling around you because you gathered most of them through intimidation and the application of force. I like my way of leading better, I don't have to worry that my own people will throw me under the bus to save themselves.

The only problem with that is that your group doesn't fight. You spell me constantly but I have yet to see one attack from you or your group.

DeletedUser

Nah your way is crappy, I like Fruit's leading style :D

DeletedUser

Nah your way is crappy, I like Fruit's leading style :D

Wow! What an insightful, fact filled comment. I had no idea bubba's way was crappy... I may have to rethink not just grepo, but my life now after this inspiring post. Thank you, king david, thank you.

DeletedUser

A true leader would have never let us in the alliance in the first place. Taking people in who don't want to be in your alliance is a sure fire way to assure a revolt at some point in time.

You guys entered our alliance willingly to save your own skins.

3 people have a city of yours in revolt. Beg mike for some dogs to send to that one, I doubt he will as the wall is g-g-g-gone. I shall enjoy harbor checking you to know how much overkill on the LS nukes we should send for your bir stack.

but you had a nice attack last night on Raven. Too bad I got there before you. Thanks for the BP. It was a nice attack though. It took me a whole 3 hours to rebuild what I lost.

Wow! What an insightful, fact filled comment. I had no idea bubba's way was crappy... I may have to rethink not just grepo, but my life now after this inspiring post. Thank you, king david, thank you.

Your fighter ranks are good and I respect that, but your condescending remarks to people who you look down upon implies a level of self-assuredness in your own cognitive ability that will make you underestimate an enemy; which is folly is warfare. Why do you waste your time so much on here? Talk is cheap, Take it to the battlefield.

Sin willing entered PiD when they recognized imminent defeat. They fact that they did not want to be in PiD was hidden from us as they used our banner to rebuild strength while planning to rebel, for some time. They were never our own people. Our loyal PiD members, of whom I do not even have to defend in regards to the misinformed 'unraveling' statement, find it laughable that we can always spot a Legion - Bear Clan defense because it includes trims (in a revolt world?) and yes.. catapults.

Last but not least. Mike. Gritt does lead. I am so relieved he is back so I can do what I do best. I appreciate your omission of my name in regards to the leader discussion. I like to think a mutual respect amongst warriors exists between us. Whether that is reciprocated, concerns me very little. I look forward to the battles. Tell Hazin I said what's up. When I saw his awards for feeding chickens in Theta I should have known. Seems he never stopped doing that. Where are the assaults on little old me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know these forum rules buddy. I fixed it. Now maybe we should argue over if they are "rules" or "guidelines"? ha