Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser3327

Remembering the fun we had poking at the Rhoman Empire part Un, deux, Trois, etc, we now seem to have CCCP Un, deux, trois. No one seems to be commenting on this. This is starting to look like an MRA and yet the core group is highly selective. I would love to understand the strategy. I can imagine what the original players of the first annex are thinking, when they thought they were joining a selective group.

DeletedUser

I can assure you CCCP is not an MRA if they were this high up in the standings they are just heavy on the YOLO

DeletedUser

Shouldn't there be a milestone for having 5 wings ;)
@Athde9: You've got such a lovely sig! How did you get it :p

DeletedUser

^^ Seriously! I've lost count of how many wings CCCP has. I just know it's at least four. Oh, and they say they don't use gold, but a neighbor on my island was at 1500 points yesterday morning, and by yesterday evening, he'd shot up to over 5K and had a second city after joining one of CCCPs affiliates.

In other news: Looks like Kings of Chaos is the next casualty from the top 12. A fight rips another alliance into several different directions while the encroaching CCCP absorbs the bulk of the remains.

DeletedUser

^ Worse!! I didn't think I'd actually say that about any alliance, but I think it might be true. The Killer Beez really did suck the fun right out of Lambda though.

DeletedUser

Anyway, back on topic. Excuse me if this isn't totally on the mark, but I don't have much first hand knowledge of Many of these alliances.

1. Punk in Drublic- Arguably one of the most stable alliances in the world of Grepolis, PiDs solid leadership is made evident by consistent top 3 rank achievement in the world alliance, attack, and defense categories. They are also the only alliance thus far to hold their ground well against another top 12. Final verdict: Swim

2. UN peacekeeping- Comprised of several players that I have encountered in past worlds, this alliance does have a fair amount of legitimate talent within it's ranks. The problem: It's an MRA and the parent alliance is very "generous". Since the majority of these players are in no way original to the alliance that spawned UN peacekeeping, I predict that many of them will eventually take their easy earned 5-6K+ points and gifted cities and break away. Final verdict: Sink

This same critique could be applied to all three off-shoot alliances that are currently in the top twelve.

3. CCCP- And here we have the mother alliance! A blatantly MRA with pockets as apparently as deep as Scrooge McDuck, this gang is still going to be pretty comfortable in the top twelve for a while. I think we may start to see some cracks in the alliance after a while has passed in this world when some of their players begin to lose interest and lapse into inactivity. Final Verdict: I'm still on the fence, but for now, I'll say Float

Aside from these three, I don't particularly see any other that has shown itself to be worthy of mention at this point.

DeletedUser

Interesting! Many moved by the world and nobody says anything ...... Everyone is afraid to say something even if it is a divination or some kind of prediction ....

The situation is brutal

I break of laughter hahahahahahah ;)

DeletedUser

Well the Goolge traduction is not translate it...But I mean somethink like Funy situation ;) Do you understend me now? It`s make me laught :D

DeletedUser1685

I'm really starting to think the emotions on this server are out of control lol.

It's far too early for anyone to be this upset with anyone else for breaking pacts..Obviously a silly move by them, but still.
Let's all relax and kill stuff ! :)

Moving on..

1. Punk In Drublic --- Float
2. Alpha-Omega --- Float
3. Organized Chaos --- Float
4. Havoc --- Sink
5. No Quarter --- Swim (For a little)
6. Avalon --- Sink
7. Byzantien Empire --- Sink
8. Hellfire Club --- Swim
9 White Knights --- Float
10. The Sea Raiders --- Sink
11. ASCENDANCY --- Sink
12. Evolution Of Sin. --- Swim

DeletedUser

I'm really starting to think the emotions on this server are out of control lol.

1. Punk In Drublic --- Float
2. Alpha-Omega --- Float
3. Organized Chaos --- Float
4. Havoc --- Sink
5. No Quarter --- Swim (For a little)
6. Avalon --- Sink
7. Byzantien Empire --- Sink
8. Hellfire Club --- Swim
9 White Knights --- Float
10. The Sea Raiders --- Sink
11. ASCENDANCY --- Sink
12. Evolution Of Sin. --- Swim

What the heck is this?????My alliance is gonna SWIM.

LOL

DeletedUser2063

Another swimmer ate the dust. It won't be long before CCCP is completely gone. And I agree Draceus, you're pacted with us :p

DeletedUser1685

I think by float he means you are going to stay where you are... you can't get much higher than #2.

I think he knows..He was making a joke...because I said everyone is being too emotional.

Lol...

DeletedUser

^^Unless you think you can take on Punk in Drublic for the spot. :p I just wish O44 hadn't gotten so full of CCCP and left the late blooming and mediocre alliances.

* I do, of course, exclude America from that statement if you should happen to read this, Gierto. :D

DeletedUser1685

Hmm..We have some in o44... Everyone knows we are just mediocre..but still, we are here :)