top 12 alliances

DeletedUser298

Ya it got pretty worse. I was about to get leader/founder rights and was going to do a disband because the leaders have gone a little crazy, but my plan ended up getting found out :(. Would've been pretty funny though lol

DeletedUser271

This forum is sooo dead... Not even a comment on TR being #1 and NML not being anymore...

Time for an update :

331689image.jpg

TR - Best alliance on the server (must be the 10th time I say it :p). Good leadership (even if they get angry pretty quickly :rolleyes:) best average, best ABP, 2nd DBP, 1st overall BP etc... Nobody can win a war against them for now. However, they don't control any of their ocean...

KANNA - They are present in every ocean where TR is... A war will start soon (if it has not started yet). But they will disband soon.

Gangsters Paradise - They might be a good alliance if they hadn't so many members...

Roma Surrecta - Probably the best MRA (that's an oxymoron). Plus, they don't look to be attacked a lot according to their DBP ranking, I think they're going to last longer than some may expect on this world.

Valhalla - 5 founders ? Really ? Yes, they need them to control all of their 82 members :eek:

-The Best- - Y you keep this name ?!

KANNA3 - Too many KANNA alliances...

The sin.dicate - The second best alliance on this world. Once TR will have fallen (because they will fall, trust me), they will get to rank 1 and stay until the end... They will probably win this world :-D

All the others - They are still here only because they didn't face any enemy yet. They will disband as soon as they are declared war by any of the other alliances above.

DeletedUser1685

I have to say it.

I respect some Kanna players. Yes they are clearly the most ridiculous MRA of all time, but they def have some solid members.
Although...when recruiting 400 players..you're likely to grab some good ones eventually lol.

DeletedUser2610

This forum is sooo dead... Not even a comment on TR being #1 and NML not being anymore...

Time for an update :

331689image.jpg

TR - Best alliance on the server (must be the 10th time I say it :p). Good leadership (even if they get angry pretty quickly :rolleyes:) best average, best ABP, 2nd DBP, 1st overall BP etc... Nobody can win a war against them for now. However, they don't control any of their ocean...

KANNA - They are present in every ocean where TR is... A war will start soon (if it has not started yet). But they will disband soon.

Gangsters Paradise - They might be a good alliance if they hadn't so many members...

Roma Surrecta - Probably the best MRA (that's an oxymoron). Plus, they don't look to be attacked a lot according to their DBP ranking, I think they're going to last longer than some may expect on this world.

Valhalla - 5 founders ? Really ? Yes, they need them to control all of their 82 members :eek:

-The Best- - Y you keep this name ?!

KANNA3 - Too many KANNA alliances...

The sin.dicate - The second best alliance on this world. Once TR will have fallen (because they will fall, trust me), they will get to rank 1 and stay until the end... They will probably win this world :-D

All the others - They are still here only because they didn't face any enemy yet. They will disband as soon as they are declared war by any of the other alliances above.
TR doesn't have to control a specific ocean. We control the center of the map. Once this is complete we can branch out in all directions except SE because our BFF Sin is down there 8). We are at War will Kanna. Everyone but Sin we are at war with. IF your not Green your Red.

DeletedUser271

How can you say you control the center of the map when you share all your oceans with an alliance that has more than 70 cities in the ocean ? :confused: You absolutely don't control the center of the map, especially NE and SW where alliances reached 100 cities and you didn't do anything... And I don't think you will ever control the center of the map, it's too difficult to manage such a big alliance that is spread out on every ocean and Raffy won't be able to bear that alone, he'll need to get at least 5/6 more leaders (I believe he already has more than one leader) to be able to delegate.

DeletedUser308

I believe he means we control that large area in the middle of the core oceans. Not every core ocean. Lol. We control that area because we have our way with everything. & no one will stop us. Kanna can make a Kanna 37 and still not be able to stop us.

DeletedUser

Just a little cocky there Raffy... DI wont run... And I know Ouzin and GP wont run... NML and MCD werent teams, they were premades looking for an identity... We may lose in the long run. But I promise it will be one heck of a fight!!! Grimm... Grow a pair and realize that being a good player doesnt always mean running to save yourself, but standing up for your fellow allies and figuring out how to win against insurmountable odds.

DeletedUser

BTW it felt good to smash that siege... Sometimes thinking wins out over brute force.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
No offence to TR, but they won't be able to stop KANNA, if you destroy Kanna 2, then Kanna 3 and 4 will take it's place, destroy them, then Kanna 5, 6, 7 and 8 will take their place, destroy them and... well you get the idea.
Actually thinking about that, that was meant to be offensive to TR. Bye now :-D

DeletedUser271

No offence to TR, but they won't be able to stop KANNA, if you destroy Kanna 2, then Kanna 3 and 4 will take it's place, destroy them, then Kanna 5, 6, 7 and 8 will take their place, destroy them and... well you get the idea.
Actually thinking about that, that was meant to be offensive to TR. Bye now :-D

I'm not sure this will happen. When a people loses his leader, he just falls into anarchy and that will be the same for KANNA. Once KANNA fallen then all the other KANNAs will disband and give lots of free targets to TR/Sin.

I don't think KANNA will fall anytime soon, but they will get dissolved sooner or later.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
I'm not sure this will happen. When a people loses his leader, he just falls into anarchy and that will be the same for KANNA. Once KANNA fallen then all the other KANNAs will disband and give lots of free targets to TR/Sin.

I don't think KANNA will fall anytime soon, but they will get dissolved sooner or later.

Not necessarily, just because one leader leaves it doesn't mean they'll collapse. Almost certainly weaken until they can get steady again. But collapse, unlikely, especially if they have a council.

DeletedUser2610

How can you say you control the center of the map when you share all your oceans with an alliance that has more than 70 cities in the ocean ? :confused: You absolutely don't control the center of the map, especially NE and SW where alliances reached 100 cities and you didn't do anything... And I don't think you will ever control the center of the map, it's too difficult to manage such a big alliance that is spread out on every ocean and Raffy won't be able to bear that alone, he'll need to get at least 5/6 more leaders (I believe he already has more than one leader) to be able to delegate.
Step 1 go to the spot where oceans 44,45,54,55 all intersect
Step 2 go in any direction and look who controls those islands
Step 3 take foot and firmly place it in mouth

DeletedUser

Just a little cocky there Raffy... DI wont run... And I know Ouzin and GP wont run... NML and MCD werent teams, they were premades looking for an identity... We may lose in the long run. But I promise it will be one heck of a fight!!! Grimm... Grow a pair and realize that being a good player doesnt always mean running to save yourself, but standing up for your fellow allies and figuring out how to win against insurmountable odds.

Raffy and TR have so far backed up what have said mflip. And you might not run, but that will be okay with us, the more bp we can get the quicker we can get more cities. If there weren't any wars going on for us, then we wouldn't be able to keep growing so fast, but we will always have a war going on with someone, because there will always be somebody who want to take us out. And your right about NML and MCD not being a real team, but the thing is, MCD had some pretty good players and TR still took it to them mflip. And as for Grimm, I think he chose correctly. He is one heck of a player, that got put in a tough situation in this game, and people in his alliance didn't seem so happen with him either at the time. He needed to do what was best for him, and that was coming to TR, I believe he made the right decision, and we are glad to get another beasty player. As for the guys in NML that joined Kanna... I think that they weren't the smartest in the world as all they did was join a massive MRA.

DeletedUser

Good Luck TR! I have battled along side some of these cats and it is going to be tough to stop any directional advance they choose!

DeletedUser2610

I just would like to know whos gonna stop us our average points are higher than the next two alliances combined. Not only that but we fight as a well oiled machine everyone pitching in and doing their part.