Top 12

DeletedUser16017

So mr Antique, all u are sayin is that PACTING IS WRONG... :eek:

And u call others joke. This sentence of yours is a joke! The right pact makes a lot of difference and shows the diplomacy power.

U never had any pacts huh :/ no further comments

Do you understand the difference between PACTING & HUGGING THE SERVER?
Or better, Pact with 1 or 2 is great. But pacting with every top alliance on this server. That is surely a JOKE.

DeletedUser16017

don't you dare mention the great mastah AD again.

I think you guys are confusing this alliance "WAR DOGS" with some other alliance with similar name before. Current alliance has never played anyone here before. Maybe some players did.
This is my first US server. Played grepo for 9 years on an EN server. Just cause I like the flexibility to attack anytime I want. Find the EN servers a bit more challenging.
"AD" don't know what you referring to there.

DeletedUser15190

I think you guys are confusing this alliance "WAR DOGS" with some other alliance with similar name before. Current alliance has never played anyone here before. Maybe some players did.
This is my first US server. Played grepo for 9 years on an EN server. Just cause I like the flexibility to attack anytime I want. Find the EN servers a bit more challenging.
"AD" don't know what you referring to there.

my msg was not meant for you, i have no clue who most of your players are even tho i played on EN since December 2010.
but you are right, US servers and new worlds they release are dying, this world started less than a month ago and there is already less than 500 active players in this world.. might as well start the countdown to close to world.. while EN server has few thousands of active players at the start and at least 800-1000 by the time WW comes, which in US is a miracle if even 1000 active players start..

DeletedUser15999

don't you dare mention the great mastah AD again.
lolol Good ol' AD
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser16028

Do you understand the difference between PACTING & HUGGING THE SERVER?
Or better, Pact with 1 or 2 is great. But pacting with every top alliance on this server. That is surely a JOKE.

Pls name those alliances which are several and BI does pact with them?

DeletedUser15947

Ank spammed me today... with his noob stuff. All he got was deez pitch forks.

So far haven't been on all red island more than 2 days and everyone cleared, MIA and/or now going vaca.

will be on another red island tomorrow. Lets see how this goes... Ank.. You suck. Your alliance is dead and in vaca or MIA. not sure if you realize only one with BP and points is you! LMFAO. WD is already falling (slowly) but falling.

Again Maul here. Not sure how many times i need to say it. but.... Maul the BEST!

Side note: Its sad when my gold traders are more active than your entire team... :D

DeletedUser15999

Side note: Its sad when my gold traders are more active than your entire team... :D

LOL Yes, that is quite sad isnt it?! lolol not only are they more active, but they participate way more also. Not just "doing there own thing" like many in WD. Hilarious when those just trading for gold are killing WD CSs faster then they can gold them out. Next time, WD should just use the gold they were gonna build a CS with and just trade it with our gold traders. Itll save everyones time!!

<>SoS
8th Post

DeletedUser5524

So far haven't been on all red island more than 2 days and everyone cleared, MIA and/or now going vaca.

will be on another red island tomorrow. Lets see how this goes... Ank.. You suck. Your alliance is dead and in vaca or MIA. not sure if you realize only one with BP and points is you! LMFAO. WD is already falling (slowly) but falling.

Again Maul here. Not sure how many times i need to say it. but.... Maul the BEST!

upload_2018-3-30_10-16-31.png

:thinking: More then half our alliance is among the top fighters and the top players. We have 3x conquests on you and would have had more if you stopped kicking players or your players would stop ghosting when sieged. We almost have as many cities as you and you have nearly twice the players as us LOL. Pretty sad stuff when stats don't add up to the trash talk.

DeletedUser16017

LOL Yes, that is quite sad isnt it?! lolol not only are they more active, but they participate way more also. Not just "doing there own thing" like many in WD. Hilarious when those just trading for gold are killing WD CSs faster then they can gold them out. Next time, WD should just use the gold they were gonna build a CS with and just trade it with our gold traders. Itll save everyones time!!

<>SoS
8th Post

You too. I didn't even know you existed. LOL

DeletedUser16017

LOL. Your alliance and allies couldn't hold a siege on WD city. A player that has been inactive for days. Oh, this is the siege with close to 700 birs that I single handedly cracked open.
You guys are better off colonizing and taking handoffs.

Oh you cleared our cities wow. Amazing where all my bp is coming from, which is twice you have.

As I mentioned, you are and always will be a JOKE.

Side Note: You only have gold traders and offcourse they seem more active cause nobody else in your alliance is doing anything else other than colonizing & pacting.
Im sure you must be building sheds & bakeries in your cities too.

DeletedUser15947

So... WD... Killing ALL your crap...

Hows that gold coming?

lets gold up EVERYTHING then let Maul kill it... Good game plan! Maul loves it!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser5524

Hi Maul here! I killed one archer Maul here! I feel very proud of myself Maul here?! Did I mention Maul here! Better send another attack to steal zero loot or bp Maul here :) Ohhh boy time to make a forum post complaining about gold usage and spam attacks Maul here! Im the best, Maul here!

DeletedUser15947

zeek... your my farm now... lol... again Maul here
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

edit... Spam is for Ank. Not me. Not one attack from me is spam. Dont play like you dirty players.

DeletedUser5524

Glad you like hitting air. Speaking of air, you might want to go outside and get some. Beautiful day out, shame to be hiding in mom's basement all day.

Edit... Do as I say not as I do