Top 12

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
One group to watch out for, especially if they are here for more than gold is Good Intentions headed by love him or hate him, jrbarnes,

DeletedUser15190

wow.. something tells me jr starts way too many alliances for them to be any good anymore..

DeletedUser13369

Good Intentions is the sister ally / academy for Bad Intentions , isn't it ? :)

DeletedUser11556

8. Black Sails: This is a mid range alliance that I see forming a merger with another mid range alliance in their area. They have gained steadily but hit a plateau and are more then likely waiting to see who to merger with or who to try to get to merger into them. I am going to take wild guess and say they have low internal forum activity and not a lot of planning for operations or movements. This cant be good for future movement. They have put thought into their profile page and they have noteable activity levels. I vote sink on them though since I can see them merging into another alliance. Unless they make a power move any alliance even close to their size will war or attempt to absorb them.

Got to say your assessment well written but I`ve got to say `not with a lot of knowledge`. let`s see how it goes!

;);):eek::(;);)

vinny

DeletedUser16017

ok no one will post.

1. Bad Intentions= Maul here. Ghost now.

2. War Dogs= Ghost... Maul here. (have no core. Leader is form Europe making their team laughable when he's asleep, when we are awake/cant take anything with night bonus. So = suck) If they want to make something... They will need to rethink everything they spent money on. Sink.

3. SPQR= wont say anything on this one lol

4. Vault101= Seems they are the only ones in world that seem to know what they are doing (besides my team). However not sure if they are lucky from their core stats or know what they are doing. Time will tell. Still need to watch this team. Swim.

5. D M L= Has and still has major turmoil/drama in alliance. BP hasnt even ended yet.... lol Bye Bye

6. Mountain Warriors= Im still new to US however seems like a tight group. Would say WD would eat them alive... But WD seems to busy trying be number one and not making core... So this one is up in the air. Float?

8. reapers= (the rest dont matter). Seem like a good group. However will have to make a decision soon.... as they are WAY out numbered. But seems like a good group if they can keep up.

A bold statement coming from someone who has been HUGGING the server.
Pacts with T.B.D, Vault101 & Good Intentions.

Maul here = Pact here.

You need to spend all that gold and still have pacts. WOW.

I would surely ghost if I were you. Better off playing Sim City.

DeletedUser15190

split between 2 oceans, not clustered, no core, few decent players i know but i doubt they will help simmers and noobs in their ally so.. slow sink :rolleyes:

DeletedUser16016

Personally I think there is probably only 3-5 of them worth anything so SANK

DeletedUser8159

Time for Dub's Top 12 Quick Assessment of the worlds alliances

1. War Dog: Agressive Golders
2. Bad Intentions: Lookin Solid
3. Vault10: Getting killed by War Dogs
4. D M L: Trying to do something
5. Black Sails: Lost at sea
6. Good Intentions: Quiet, very..very quiet!
7. T.B.D: When?
8. Multum in Parvo: Blowing up 44
9. Joker's Wild: *Laughing*
10. The Name: Lame
11. AirBorne Rangers: need to get grounded & do something
12. SPQR PVR: Who???

DeletedUser11556

8. Multum in Parvo: Blowing up 44

I must say these look nothing special apart from being able to tell us how `good` they are!`...LOL