Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser8639

There're cute little turtles. :D

at least that's what i saw on the profile

koopa troopa is know as antimatter in upsilon and in sparta where they merged with the wheel and know there here. How fast thy blow up will make you laugh. Keep an close eye on them. Our friend oliver clothessmell is there also. the ones to watch blow up are mechiman and mikeg who goes for the number 1 spot on every server. Watch out chris john lol. A bunch of snaky players with fact they will pact with everyone around them and then consume them they have started in ocean 74 border and are leaking into ocean 65 and 64 The have a few players from antimatter scattered and in most alliances. Check your lineup for ties as these weasels in your alliances will make sure they spie for koopa troopa when the time comes. Thats who they are

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

koopa troopa is know as antimatter in upsilon and in sparta where they merged with the wheel and know there here. A bunch of high gold user and multi account users. How fast thy blow up will make you laugh. Keep an close eye on them. Our friend oliver clothessmell is there also. the ones to watch blow up are mechiman and mikeg who goes for the number 1 spot on every server. Watch out chris john lol. A bunch of snaky players with fact they will pact with everyone around them and then consume them they have started in ocean 74 border and are leaking into ocean 65 and 64 The have a few players from antimatter scattered and in most alliances. Check your lineup for ties as these weasels in your alliances will make sure they spie for koopa troopa when the time comes. Thats who they are

So you are a fan?

DeletedUser6798

Lol Tone is a true fan. He is an alliance reject, frequent rim victim, and constant grammar offender. He only started using punctuation because of me. So you are all welcome for that.

All that being said none of these things are true. It's nice propaganda to get people against our group. That worked out so well in upsilon and Sparta. But Tone is just nervous. Even though he only joined this world because we were, he now thinks he needs a coalition to fight an alliance that he has a month head start over. And we all know how those things workout.

And yes. We are turtles. Nothing more. You guys need to go play some classic video games..

DeletedUser9476

Oh wow.......here we go again. I'll just sit back and watch the love fest between Oliver and Tone. Good stuff. Will make great fan fiction.

DeletedUser8639

Lol Tone is a true fan. He is an alliance reject, frequent rim victim, and constant grammar offender. He only started using punctuation because of me. So you are all welcome for that.

All that being said none of these things are true. It's nice propaganda to get people against our group. That worked out so well in upsilon and Sparta. But Tone is just nervous. Even though he only joined this world because we were, he now thinks he needs a coalition to fight an alliance that he has a month head start over. And we all know how those things workout.

And yes. We are turtles. Nothing more. You guys need to go play some classic video games..

Did you forget i played with mike and mike and everyone from antimatter in naxos you left me to join sparta where antimatter fell apart. Karma. I dont choose the methods of your team. Stop the whining oliver. You know where i am at bring it

Remember when i joined sparta your group attacked us off protecion.. So who was nervous about who. And you had the month head start. Im stating facts they wanted to know who koopa troopa was . Then you know now. Remember i was part of the hive.. I know alot of you

DeletedUser9476

This is precious! Tone......Tone......Tone
So when do we get a new sink or swim?
Anyone?

DeletedUser6798

Lol.. I never played naxos.. Your love afford with mech and mike has nothing to do with me.. All I know from you is upsilon, Sparta, and now here.

It's funny that you say I'm the one whining but you are the one that brought me into this convo and started the complaining about how my group is just full of awful people. Seems like a lot of boo hoo to me

As far as you being in the hive. Yes I remember. And when we became Antimatter you didn't make the cut. I also remember Sparta.. You didn't join a month late.. You got rimmed right out of BP. It's OK though Tone. Everyone needs someone to fight.

DeletedUser8639

Lol.. I never played naxos.. Your love afford with mech and mike has nothing to do with me.. All I know from you is upsilon, Sparta, and now here.

It's funny that you say I'm the one whining but you are the one that brought me into this convo and started the complaining about how my group is just full of awful people. Seems like a lot of boo hoo to me

As far as you being in the hive. Yes I remember. And when we became Antimatter you didn't make the cut. I also remember Sparta.. You didn't join a month late.. You got rimmed right out of BP. It's OK though Tone. Everyone needs someone to fight.

Enlightn me with your top 12 ollie

DeletedUser9856

Wow Tone. You are better at grammar and punctuation! Just some advice. Learn to let go. New World here lets have some fun!
Holding on to resentments and fear will take you to the bottom.

DeletedUser9651

just want to point out to yall I got the bigger one cause I saved my city with a snipe and had 1 bir to spare so...

DeletedUser10246

A bunch of high gold user

Im all for talking smack about people, but lets keep it real. Do they use Gold? Yes, every winning alliance has a few gold users at the top. Its been that way for awhile, most of the them have won twice now.

DeletedUser8639

Wow Tone. You are better at grammar and punctuation! Just some advice. Learn to let go. New World here lets have some fun!
Holding on to resentments and fear will take you to the bottom.

I like your banner mike. Well i Know you where brainwashed by tigerfanz lol my theory to this day. But maybe one day ill let that betrayel go.
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

DeletedUser8639

Get your facts straight i was questioned by mozz the baby. Who by the way tried to get me banned for talking to nice to him wink wink. Euth told him i was a spy because i left them to go to hive orignially and i told him i was not and i wouldnt beg for a spot. Ill go else where and i did. And i was asked if i could go t antimatter quite a few times during upsilon. Lmao. But we will see good luck to all koopa troops.... Someone asked and i stated the facts

DeletedUser8889

1 To Be Determined - swim, top abps, their players are leading in a variety of categories, very strong and solid core. Only problem is their entire core is on a front with people who wouldn't mind to see them losing. Can either mean excellent bps for their players or their eventual downfall. I'll choose the former and hope for the latter :p

2 Argentum Contego - Swim, Super solid core holding the line against TBD, I hear that other alliances are taking cracks at them which can prove difficult, But I believe they will hold up. Some flakes sprinkled all throughout the oceans means they can reach practically anywhere (maybe besides ocean 69, still confused about that ) But at the same time, it could just be difficult to protect and just be good cities for other alliances who are interested.

3 Jossys Giants - Swim, Again, their core looks solid, maybe about to overtake Argentum Contego for 2nd spot on Attack rating. Looks like it will be easy for them to do what they want for now.

4 Legion of Death - Float, they have some heavy contenders... but for the most part LOD+LOH look likes an MRA with tons of noobs scattered all around the alliance... an alliance that wants can just take their cities by the looks of it. But given their location in 56/65 it's hard to reach for the real alliances to take their cities, so they are decently safe outside of the main core of the world (55).

5 Argentum Gladius - I consider it the same as Argentum Contego, so read that

6 KOD. - float, to maybe swim - 3rd fighters thanks to their lead in the Defensive rankings, leads me to believe that they were really taking a beating, but now it seems they took the upper-hand on Argentum with some recent conquests, they are kind of in Argentums butt... so taking cities next door isn't too difficult, should be interesting to see what they do, they can really sway things at the moment in 54 I believe.

7 APOCALYPSE - Swim, incredibly strong looking core in north-western 56, and 56 looks to now be an Apocalypse zone. Based on some grepointel research, they dominated OMEGA with great ABP rankings, and they look to be taking islands over quite systematically and organized. To be honest I never paid them any attention until a few days ago, and it kind of looks scary how organized they look :) Should be fun to see how they play out the next few months.

8 Bouclier - Swim, I just found out Bouclier rhymes with Key... hence that profile picture , shabam. Not gonna lie, the alliance spread looks really weird across the oceans, but it looks like they are tightening up a bit, and getting lots of bps, a strong fighting alliance that has a good opportunity to make it's footprint on Baris I believe.

9 War Machines - float - core looks sloppy, pretty good in eastern 55, should be able to feed off the alliance in 56/65 like LOD/LOH and similiar alliances... depends on how well they can hold up on the defensive end of things, but they need to put more pressure.

10 Dynasty Veterans - sink - idk what to say about this alliance really, their name seems terrible, their bps are sub-par, and they look to be inundated by real alliances. I guess they have a good grouping in south eastern 44, so I'll give them that.

11 Anastasis of Neb - sink - they've been losing cities left and right, I feel bad for people who stay in that alliance, it's just a nice little menu to provide the real alliances with cities.

12 Rational - sink - apparently their core is in north eastern 55, on-top of War Machines and sandwiched with 56/65 alliances... nothing notable or impressive about this alliance whatsoever, I'd just assume they are easy cities to take when someone wants.

Did my best team. Hope you enjoy my top 12.

DeletedUser9856

I like your banner mike. Well i Know you where brainwashed by tigerfanz lol my theory to this day. But maybe one day ill let that betrayel go.
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif

I was not Brain washed by Tiger! I gracefully bowed out of the alliance and left naxos to play in Sparta. My memories were that we parted on good terms. I even left a TS server for you to use in naxos.

DeletedUser8395

What is a Koopa Troopa?

thisisgrepolis

What are Olympic swimmers?

Jeopardy Host: That Is correct!

Shhhh Tone we heard your love and we love you too. lots of love <3

I really need to remove that profile picture. Oliver, make one so I can steal it!

DeletedUser12275

What are Olympic swimmers?

Jeopardy Host: That Is correct!

Shhhh Tone we heard your love and we love you too. lots of love <3

I really need to remove that profile picture. Oliver, make one so I can steal it!
More like Koopa Noobs :p