Top 12 Sink or swim

• Thread starter total annihilation
  • Start date

DeletedUser

It is a MRA. If a world has a limit of 100 and you bypass that limit by creating a branch then you have overrecruited to give yourself an advantage. its playing unfairly if your almost 200 players in one alliance while your competition is less than 100. At this moment argentum has the most players than any other alliance and still do not consider themselves an mra just because of their ego. you might win this world or at least the core but not because your better, only because you have more members.

DeletedUser4951

Mkay lets settle this.

AC/AG has nearly 200 members so yeah its an MRA that doesn't necessarily make them bad though. Envenom also had around 200 members on Taras and half of you would nope your way on over to the first world released fighting that. Just because its an MRA doesn't make it bad. From what I've seen AC is a nice team to be part of so far.

To those wondering why The Void picked them. Truth all realistic teams in our local area had two alliances. We also approached Dynasty Veterans first and were going to just approach them. BUT they unfortunately rubbed a few of us the wrong way by proving unwilling to work with us in negotiations and treating it more like a surrender when we led them by double digits in conquests. Needless to say, we weren't impressed. TBD also wasn't close enough to be considered or we genuinely might have. DA have also proven they can fight and have some cool people. But sadly there's some bad blood and a few of their leaders rubbed me wrong before BP even ended.

As for pacts.
mIz5Koi.png

DeletedUser

Its still bad. Why put the odds heavily in your favor by having almost double the amount of members than the worlds limit. If your good enough to win with skill then there should be no reason to overrecruit.

DeletedUser4951

Its still bad. Why put the odds heavily in your favor by having almost double the amount of members than the worlds limit. If your good enough to win with skill then there should be no reason to overrecruit.

Well, you can't say they're terrible and then get mad because they put the odds in their favor. If you're that good and they're as bad as you make them out to be, then this will solve itself. Everyone has their way of playing. I've also used two alliances before, granted not right away. But we did and had success. An MRA can be good if its run right.

DeletedUser13246

Odds in our favor? um the odds were over 20~1 when we were The Void and we were doing pretty good with the odds stacked against us.

DeletedUser4951

Indeed! Though credit where its due DA definitely proved to be decent fighters. Granted I never planned on hanging onto that area. But still they didn't just flail about angrily.

All in all though i'm not sure how things would play out now.

DeletedUser12324

P.S. sound more like your butt hurt The Void joined us then anything else, most i can pulled from this babble..

Well, 18 players fighting over 200+ can be fun and it is/was, we can only do so much and for so long without resources...LOL. Sorry to disappoint all the alliances that wanted us to join them but that's how it goes. Good luck, enjoy the game and see you in the future battles.
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

Meh. We never offered an invitation. I just liked and respected their no recruiting/no diplomacy profile. It was more about respect than anything. I also understand their reasoning for joining Argentum. Geographically they are nearby and the strongest in that area. I was more shocked they chose a group with 2 alliances in a 100 cap world. I guess it won't be long until alliance 3 is open now that they are full and the other alliances nearby would probably rather join than fight. I guess we'll see.

DeletedUser9771

so your surprised a good group join an MRA with over 70 crowns? Yea that makes no sense at all what were they thinking...

DeletedUser4951

Meh. We never offered an invitation. I just liked and respected their no recruiting/no diplomacy profile. It was more about respect than anything. I also understand their reasoning for joining Argentum. Geographically they are nearby and the strongest in that area. I was more shocked they chose a group with 2 alliances in a 100 cap world. I guess it won't be long until alliance 3 is open now that they are full and the other alliances nearby would probably rather join than fight. I guess we'll see.

I can see more joining. But I can't see 3 fully loaded alliances.

DeletedUser

Well, you can't say they're terrible and then get mad because they put the odds in their favor. If you're that good and they're as bad as you make them out to be, then this will solve itself. Everyone has their way of playing. I've also used two alliances before, granted not right away. But we did and had success. An MRA can be good if its run right.

But you honestly cant be proud of that can you? its pretty annoying when you join a world expecting to fight alliances of 100 members and then it turns out to be 200 or 300.

Odds in our favor? um the odds were over 20~1 when we were The Void and we were doing pretty good with the odds stacked against us.

If you were doing pretty good why didnt you continue? I wasn't talking about the void when I mentioned odds in their favor. I was/am talking about argentum.

so your surprised a good group join an MRA with over 70 crowns? Yea that makes no sense at all what were they thinking...

I'm not surprised they joined, They weren't good enough to last a month, not really a good group in my opinion. and crowns are just decorations. winning a world by forming pacts and mass recruiting is easy. fighting for the core with no pacts no hand holding no sister alliances is what the best players, but usually the easiest way is the most popular way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9771

i hate trolls.... your not worth the effort to say your not worth the effort.... The End...

DeletedUser13246

I'm not surprised they joined, They weren't good enough to last a month, not really a good group in my opinion. and crowns are just decorations. winning a world by forming pacts and mass recruiting is easy. fighting for the core with no pacts no hand holding no sister alliances is what the best players, but usually the easiest way is the most popular way.

Not good enough? hahahaha, stay in O46 and turtle up with your 1 city. I'll make my way over and put you on the rim....LOL The Crazy Train is on the way!!! HAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser6798

You just ruined your argument... 70 crowns 200 players... may be a good group, but there are much better odds available than that.

DeletedUser

I'm already on the rim. been playing on this account for one week after a friend gave me the account after it got rimmed.

theres bigger turtles in your own alliance. I'm one day out of beggars protection and Im higher ranked in bp then people in your team. your alliance is a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lets get back on topic

TBD currently the most aggressive alliance on this server. top rank in size, and battle points. seems like they have no pacts and have plenty of room to grow. if kept this way then they will surely take the core. could use some trimming. some members have less battle points than me and I've been out of beggars protection for 1 day. overall still a good alliance.....swim freely

Argentum 1 & 2 has potential but not aggressive enough to fight on its own. wont be surprised if they add a third branch. Sink....eventually

Legion 1 & 2 Just like argentum but even worse. spread out accross many oceans and expanding out towards the rim while being pacted with a different top 12 alliance. holding hands in their own oceans. they will crack immediately during their first war against an alliance their size. sink eventually

Jossys giant The second best alliance in this server. recruitment as compact as TBD and in a good location. in the center of two or more core oceans is always a good place to be. soo much potential here if they can catch up to TBD. swim.

Dark Angels this is a tough decision since they got some good fighters and recruitment is centralized in a good spot. low average and low bp count. could use some trimming. might not survive against the "big" alliances in their area swim

KOD. same as dark angels. swim

something tells me KOD and Dark angels may be allied opinion on them may change if so

APOCALYPSE spread across at least 4 ocean and offering rim alliances to become their academy. pushing heavily to the rim and outwards. also pacting with alliances in their ocean instead of fighting for it. swimming on the rim.

War machine another one lol. almost every alliance on this world has an academy the settings on this world should have been alliance cap multiple of 100's. sink

Neb 1 & 2 sink

Honorable mention goes to Bouclier I got a feeling about this alliance.

DeletedUser13246

lets get back on topic

TBD currently the most aggressive alliance on this server. top rank in size, and battle points. seems like they have no pacts and have plenty of room to grow. if kept this way then they will surely take the core. could use some trimming. some members have less battle points than me and I've been out of beggars protection for 1 day. overall still a good alliance.....swim freely

Argentum 1 & 2 has potential but not aggressive enough to fight on its own. wont be surprised if they add a third branch. Sink....eventually

Legion 1 & 2 Just like argentum but even worse. spread out accross many oceans and expanding out towards the rim while being pacted with a different top 12 alliance. holding hands in their own oceans. they will crack immediately during their first war against an alliance their size. sink eventually

Jossys giant The second best alliance in this server. recruitment as compact as TBD and in a good location. in the center of two or more core oceans is always a good place to be. soo much potential here if they can catch up to TBD. swim.

Dark Angels this is a tough decision since they got some good fighters and recruitment is centralized in a good spot. low average and low bp count. could use some trimming. might not survive against the "big" alliances in their area swim

KOD. same as dark angels. swim

something tells me KOD and Dark angels may be allied opinion on them may change if so

APOCALYPSE spread across at least 4 ocean and offering rim alliances to become their academy. pushing heavily to the rim and outwards. also pacting with alliances in their ocean instead of fighting for it. swimming on the rim.

War machine another one lol. almost every alliance on this world has an academy the settings on this world should have been alliance cap multiple of 100's. sink

Neb 1 & 2 sink

Honorable mention goes to Bouclier I got a feeling about this alliance.

Alyss, you really are new at this LOL. Worst sink or swim i've seen. only a personal opinion with out any type of research. May i suggest you find a Mentor and learn this game.

DeletedUser

Im actually from the en servers and been playing for quite some time. I just rather smack talk then brag about myself.

dont like the opinions? how about you make your own list and tell us how good your alliance is/was.

DeletedUser10246

Alyss, you really are new at this LOL. Worst sink or swim i've seen. only a personal opinion with out any type of research. May i suggest you find a Mentor and learn this game.

nice of you to step up and help her