Wars of Actium

DeletedUser

We are fighting everyone that is close and we are moving on The Plague and southern 55 now.

Alliances we have taken cities from include, The Bish, Illuminati, The Plague Co, anyone else

You wanted names there you are.

DeletedUser12654

BoS- Their top 10 or so attackers besides mojosrin (FIDUS13, leonidas fot., elpida) are players that jumped ship from The Illuminati. Everyone else besides BE0W0LF, AreslilRidz, Fluffy Tinker Bell and mojosrin simply used gold to get ahead of the game in 56 then kicked everyone's butt, the 3 players previously mentioned spawned later than the majority of BoS players, joined TI then left to BoS. BoS hasn't actively fought an alliance over 500,000 points besides Hands of Fate, and if you look at the situation they only took cities from an alliance that had about 300,000 points in 56, and the other 300,000 or so in mid-45. The Bish is the largest alliance they have fought. Props to Coin Chucker also
Not saying BoS is simmers (As this is basically what the majority of players in the top alliances do, gold their way early game then kick butt later) but Ares can't talk whatsoever to GoT until they fight someone over 1 million points.
Also brysee recently joined their alliance.

Lol, ok so they should have stayed with you port? Right, someone who doesn't even have any integrity to hold his own alliance together when a 12 year old begs for founder rights? Then runs the other direction when he sees people in the distance breaking up tree branches?

You are seriously calling us out? For not fighting anyone worthy? I guess it's only natural, like Ridz said, no one is worthy so what do we do? Doesn't help that everyone runs away from us and if they can't do that, they test our compassion as humans by begging for mercy.

Brysee is an old friend of our teams and reunited with us...you deny us of playing with friends because the greats do not do this? Any excuse to be little the mighty I guess...

leonidas fot.
elpida.
FIDUS13
These 3 are from Illuminati

I guess you sure worked out how to use an Intel site....LOOMINATEEE CONFIRRRMND

DeletedUser

leonidas fot.
elpida.
FIDUS13

These 3 are from Illuminati

Those are the only 3 players that haven't played at least two servers with our team. If you think we are simmers/gold users go ahead and think that but you know you don't want to fight us. We are coming towards the core and you can decide for yourself.

DeletedUser

maybe you should learn how to hit that attack button

now who is baiting, but bet you wont be called a noob for it.

Seriously, can nobody form a better insult to a persons game then just calling everybody noobs!

DeletedUser5973

Not baiting, he can attack anyone. Only then can Hyper. talk, you know when he is relevant

DeletedUser

BoS- Their top 10 or so attackers besides mojosrin (FIDUS13, leonidas fot., elpida) are players that jumped ship from The Illuminati. Everyone else besides BE0W0LF, AreslilRidz, Fluffy Tinker Bell and mojosrin simply used gold to get ahead of the game in 56 then kicked everyone's butt, the 3 players previously mentioned spawned later than the majority of BoS players, joined TI then left to BoS. BoS hasn't actively fought an alliance over 500,000 points besides Hands of Fate, and if you look at the situation they only took cities from an alliance that had about 300,000 points in 56, and the other 300,000 or so in mid-45. The Bish is the largest alliance they have fought. Props to Coin Chucker also
Not saying BoS is simmers (As this is basically what the majority of players in the top alliances do, gold their way early game then kick butt later) but Ares can't talk whatsoever to GoT until they fight someone over 1 million points.
Also brysee recently joined their alliance.

just to clarify, he does say in the first sentence that the top 10 or so attackers are from Illuminati, aside from mojo. though you need the number 3 to count to 10, i do not believe it is close enough to be considered 10 or so. please, someone correct me if i am wrong.

DeletedUser5973

You are right, however I was just correcting Jash. He said no one jumped over

DeletedUser5973

I gave facts when I gave names of ex illuminati players now in BoS, just saying

DeletedUser

i think we could all agree (those that are not children atleast) that the use of the word noob is being thrown around way to much and very lazily at that. think we could expand upon our vocabulary a bit and maybe be a little more inventive?

DeletedUser3109

"Not saying BoS is simmers (As this is basically what the majority of players in the top alliances do, gold their way early game then kick butt later) but Ares can't talk whatsoever to GoT until they fight someone over 1 million points.
Also brysee recently joined their alliance."
Not calling anyone simmers, but almost all of your players in the top 20 use gold, nothing wrong with that, it is how the game works, I didn't know about brysee, but i'm not calling you simmers, just saying that Ares can't be trashing GoT because, he hasn't warred against another alliance, over 1 million points so he can't talk trash against GoT. The reaction here was quick and ferocious. I didn't say Leonidas fot., elpida, FIDUS13 didn't hav e to jump ship, I'm just saying Ares shouldn't act like he already owns the world. With a member cap this low and BoS+ PoS at barely 55 members combined, if he pisses people off, several top alliances may want to cutoff BoS head and hold hands with their neighbors except BoS. BoS is clearly one of the "Elite"( Elite is't the right word to describe) alliances on this server and has some amazing players but their not at the point where they can take on the world and win, no one is at that point.

DeletedUser

I do not need to fight them to know what they are. I can see their colors from afar. The GoT group of alliances are going to have good players. Based on the odds alone there is no way they cant have good players. I have fought and been beating before. I have fought and won a lot more times than I have been beat. The odds are if you have been playing this game for 6 years many of you have fought me. I have respect for a lot of players in this game but only for those players that earned it. The GoT players have not earned anything. They never will have respect or earn it if they keep on hiding behind numbers. So what they won a server together. They still came into a server with an alliance cap of 50 people and brought 200. All that says to me is that they do not know how to play with out big numbers. Numbers cover flaws. Also, people keep on complaining about us being on the rim. Go ahead and complain. I have played this game for a long time and know how to play with and without the app. What i have seen in those years is that you cannot live in the core. Players get beat up, tired out, and leave. This is a strategy game and one of the most important things an alliance can do is make sure to retain their players for the life of the server. Having to feed on internals takes time and effort. All that time and effort is not going into growing an alliance but to maintain size. You guys have fun in month or two when all of your players start to leave bc they cant deal with the 24 hours of attacks. Because when that happens we will be taking your internals and growing off you bc you guys have numbers and not players. If you all want to think that we are not playing this game the right way then look in the mirror. I bet between just the council of BoS we have more years of experience than the entire GoT coalition. The real players of grepo 1.0 are all gone besides a few. This new wave of players have a lot to learn. I recommend you all watch and take notes bc school has been in session since we joined and yes we joined the rim on purpose. We also started a week late. Its called a strategy war MMO. So instead of playing this game with your emotions you all should be trying to use your heads.

DeletedUser9851

I do not need to fight them to know what they are. I can see their colors from afar. The GoT group of alliances are going to have good players. Based on the odds alone there is no way they cant have good players. I have fought and been beating before. I have fought and won a lot more times than I have been beat. The odds are if you have been playing this game for 6 years many of you have fought me. I have respect for a lot of players in this game but only for those players that earned it. The GoT players have not earned anything. They never will have respect or earn it if they keep on hiding behind numbers. So what they won a server together. They still came into a server with an alliance cap of 50 people and brought 200. All that says to me is that they do not know how to play with out big numbers. Numbers cover flaws. Also, people keep on complaining about us being on the rim. Go ahead and complain. I have played this game for a long time and know how to play with and without the app. What i have seen in those years is that you cannot live in the core. Players get beat up, tired out, and leave. This is a strategy game and one of the most important things an alliance can do is make sure to retain their players for the life of the server. Having to feed on internals takes time and effort. All that time and effort is not going into growing an alliance but to maintain size. You guys have fun in month or two when all of your players start to leave bc they cant deal with the 24 hours of attacks. Because when that happens we will be taking your internals and growing off you bc you guys have numbers and not players. If you all want to think that we are not playing this game the right way then look in the mirror. I bet between just the council of BoS we have more years of experience than the entire GoT coalition. The real players of grepo 1.0 are all gone besides a few. This new wave of players have a lot to learn. I recommend you all watch and take notes bc school has been in session since we joined and yes we joined the rim on purpose. We also started a week late. Its called a strategy war MMO. So instead of playing this game with your emotions you all should be trying to use your heads.

A well thought out, and written post. It's weird that you wrote the other post. Almost seems like 2 different players.

DeletedUser

A well thought out, and written post. It's weird that you wrote the other post. Almost seems like 2 different players.

I wouldn't have friends if I was mean ridz all day. If you ask the people that do know me they would say I like to have fun. They will also say ridz on your side and him being red are completely two different people. Getting people to write and blow up on the forums is apart of the fun. Baiting people is what I do and I do a decent job at it.