Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Nice list, Deus Vult 4 lyfe doe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lot's been going on...would love to hear about the world news

DeletedUser

Heard the top guys in Monsters moved to MV. Rest will probably be fodder.

DeletedUser

One answer - Sink MV ...well...let's take care of DV first...LOL, before MV takes care of them ...

DeletedUser

We are waiting for you guys to eat them..thats what Buck said, quote, "They will be food eventually" LOL...

:-DNo one would ever think DV can eat anyone lol (No Offense Bayez) Basically MVs little toy. It's a shame because they have good players just rotting in a lame duck alliance..

TOP 12 alliances are all at war right now so should be interesting on how it turns out...

DeletedUser

also someone should do a new one of these

Because I am leaving everything and deciding to watch from the sidelines (rim) of pella, I'll start the March edition for Sink or Swim.

1. Mors Venit- Although I have no respect for their leader, I do believe this alliance will stay afloat., but I don't think they will win WW.
2. Fighting Unicorns (FU and TOO)- never thought much of them until they finally moved their focus into O65 and O55, and these guys are plowing their way through. Great leadership, fantastic players... definitely stay afloat
and I'm routing for them to win WW.
3/4/5.Celtics- They have finally tasted real battle now against DV. If MV comes to focus on them, they will lose, but MV will be preoccupied getting ready for FU and finishing off BTE before that will happen. Celtics will stay afloat
And they have a high chance of winning WW if they stay active, and their two(or three) other alliances don't get greedy for the crown
6. Beginning the End-Although my former alliance, it's is self explanatory for this call... Sink
7. Greek States- I respect their leader Al, and they have been doing a great job so far against FU. But 2 power house alliances are trying to fight each other (FUvMV), and Greeks are only in the way of that. Sink
8. Greek Tidings-I think they will eventually split from TGS, and do their own thing in O65 and O75. Just leaves FU to deal with them, but they will survive.Afloat
Will not win WW. They need to consolidate their core... even then, they won't have enough active players to win it.
9. Last Knights- I see them afloat, but will not win WW.
10. Horsemen-Same as Last Knights- afloat, but I see a possible merger between the two.
11. Deus Vult/Deuce- I respect them, but they are shadows of MV. Alliance will stay afloat,
but MV will make sure they do not win or have a good attempt at WW.
12. Changed by Support- I don't know what to think of these guys. Former MV and Changed by Support players, living in the shadow of MV. And now players from Asylum (exPanda) are joining them? I would love to see a revolt against MV in the future when WWs are starting. Swim

I am definitely going to get pooped on by a bunch of players, so say all you'd like. I'm not responding to a single post on here.

DeletedUser

Because I am leaving everything and deciding to watch from the sidelines (rim) of pella, I'll start the March edition for Sink or Swim.

1. Mors Venit- Although I have no respect for their leader, I do believe this alliance will stay afloat., but I don't think they will win WW.
2. Fighting Unicorns (FU and TOO)- never thought much of them until they finally moved their focus into O65 and O55, and these guys are plowing their way through. Great leadership, fantastic players... definitely stay afloat
and I'm routing for them to win WW.
3/4/5.Celtics- They have finally tasted real battle now against DV. If MV comes to focus on them, they will lose, but MV will be preoccupied getting ready for FU and finishing off BTE before that will happen. Celtics will stay afloat
And they have a high chance of winning WW if they stay active, and their two(or three) other alliances don't get greedy for the crown
6. Beginning the End-Although my former alliance, it's is self explanatory for this call... Sink
7. Greek States- I respect their leader Al, and they have been doing a great job so far against FU. But 2 power house alliances are trying to fight each other (FUvMV), and Greeks are only in the way of that. Sink
8. Greek Tidings-I think they will eventually split from TGS, and do their own thing in O65 and O75. Just leaves FU to deal with them, but they will survive.Afloat
Will not win WW. They need to consolidate their core... even then, they won't have enough active players to win it.
9. Last Knights- I see them afloat, but will not win WW.
10. Horsemen-Same as Last Knights- afloat, but I see a possible merger between the two.
11. Deus Vult/Deuce- I respect them, but they are shadows of MV. Alliance will stay afloat,
but MV will make sure they do not win or have a good attempt at WW.
12. Changed by Support- I don't know what to think of these guys. Former MV and Changed by Support players, living in the shadow of MV. And now players from Asylum (exPanda) are joining them? I would love to see a revolt against MV in the future when WWs are starting. Swim

I am definitely going to get pooped on by a bunch of players, so say all you'd like. I'm not responding to a single post on here.

I think all of this is accruate lol

There is one problem here I see Gorsh and ty for this missed this thread. FU is getting knocked around by TGS right now. Since we focused on them we have taking 5 plus cities to their 0. FU has shown they are not organized and they easy are targets..

They have good players but we are beating them down..

Last edited:
Not sure Mayo, they did a good job before TGS got involved in attacking TGT and a player or 2 on our alliance. We were not at war with them though they were moving into 65. Once TGS declared war on them we stymied their move in 65 and are pushing them around.
I know there goal is too fight MV but they have to go thru us and that's not happening.

Mayo we may banter back and forth but that's all it is bud, I do have respect for what your alliance has done. Just conflict with certain players..