Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

PANDA AND NWO are both really good alliances we are just wrapping up in tau and if it wasnt for a minor mistake they would have mostlikely won wonders. And Panda is comprised of alot of players from tau and other worlds all from #1 caliber alliances. Watch out for those guys sleeprs!!!

if they cant handle mutliple words and it affects there "Ability" to play this game well...its there fault and frankly sounds like an Excuse to me. either play evenly on multiple or stick to one until its done

DeletedUser7319

I dont think mayo said anything about them not being able to handle it bro..... i dont understand how your comment actually has anything to do with his comment. He simply stated " dont sleep on them", which i will agree with him on. I dont think they have been on here making excuses and Mayo wasnt making any excuse for them. If you ask me, they are playing quite well here, especially for a team that is also playing on another server that has good players.

Your comment makes you sound butt hurt bro..... oh, and your not the right person to be calling people out on making " excuses". Just sayin dude.

DeletedUser

thats where your wrong. "there just wapping up in Tau" suggest that they are being held back. and to me that is the same thing to me

DeletedUser2568

thats where your wrong. "there just wapping up in Tau" suggest that they are being held back. and to me that is the same thing to me

Well, I am in Panda, not in tau and i dont think I am being held back at all. I find it funny you would even say something like that Childress cause if you think about it. Lets say we are being held back... what would happen if we weren't? Cause right now Panda has taken 10 from the greeks and they haven't taken any? So what is your excuse?

LOL, love this part of the game. Really gets interesting. Trav you guys took outlier cities of our greek brethern and a inactive player of our main alliance. No excuse good on you guys.

Just know what you did to former KOD players will not fly with us, we in TGS are all experienced players looking forward to facing you guys.

Oh and Late Late night CSes are cheap, just saying :)

DeletedUser2568

LOL, love this part of the game. Really gets interesting. Trav you guys took outlier cities of our greek brethern and a inactive player of our main alliance. No excuse good on you guys.

Just know what you did to former KOD players will not fly with us, we in TGS are all experienced players looking forward to facing you guys.

Oh and Late Late night CSes are cheap, just saying :)

1st, I agree with you that these are not in the core of the Greeks, nor did I suggest that we would do to you as we did to KoD(although thats the plan :eek:). I was only responding to childress trying to say we are making excuses and I am still waiting his excuse... 2nd late night CSes... might be late night for you but not for me!!!!

DeletedUser

This Will be nice. Let me go get the popcorn.

eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

DeletedUser7319

Geez, you better have a couple bags popped, takes a while to mastermind a good excuse.

Anywayz, top 12 !!!!! COME ON!!!! hahaha! I would do it, but there would be far to many sinks, and i am completely biased..... horrible, but im honest.

DeletedUser5244

I'll do one.

1. Changed by Support-
Like the name and the profile, plus they have a high avg. points per member and 10 less guys than the rest of these alliances. Kind of discouraging that they're #1 in DBP but they don't look phased so i'll let it fly. And i'll let them swim.

2. -Grim Tidings-
assault 232 is a damn good player but these guys don't deserve to ride in at #2. Rim alliance, crappy name, academy, long profile, not much to like. But the fact that they're on the rim also gets them a swim from me.

3. The Greek States
Wow, the name is so original. Puzzles me these days. That's the best you can do? Well, ok, whatever. Looks like they're based out of O55, which is bad, sets them up next to Changed By Support. Assuming these 2 guys are enemies, i'm gonna give the upper hand to CBS. Which means these guys are gonna sink, but it won't necessarily be any time soon.

4. Genocidal Monsters
Eh, name is ok. Love the profile and the picture of cookie monster, so they look elite as hell there which is cool. They spawned into O54, which is unfortunate, because 54 is a hellhole, but with chirality and a couple other big names I can see them swimming big. Ride on genocide.

5. Flying Unicorns-
Love the name, and the profile is eh. However, gotta love this guy's IGN -- xxXWEEZXxx. I would let em swim just for that but considering they're spread out evenly across O55 and O45....not the thing you look for. Unicorns can't swim anyways, can they? Sink. Sorry weez

6. Anarchist Consulate-
On the rim with an academy. Crappy name, crappy profile, gimme a break. If they weren't on the rim they would be the first to sink.

7. Killerz Inc.
Gotta love the z in the name. Plus, these guys look mean and bad af. Also adding to the fact that they reside in O44, which is my favorite ocean of all time. Gonna let em swim till their arms dont work no more.

8. Multum In Pravo-
Not sure what the deal with them and Killerz Inc is so someone needs to fill me in on that. But they look like the last solid alliance, high average, high ABP, O44, gotta be #1 in my books.

9. pandamonium
I dont give a flying f... how good you are if your alliance name is all lowercase you're eating s... bud. SINK.

10. Mors Venit-
I think they merged so im hoping thats what the deal is. IN that case, same as Multum In Pravo

11. Legio VI Vitrix-
Another set of fools who forgot the game is set in Ancient Greece, not Rome. SINK

12. Champions of Olympus-
Loyalty and Participation are gonna win us the game! Said no one ever. SINK

DeletedUser

Wasnt aware that an upper case letter is a requirement for a good alliance. This whole time i feel i have been living a lie now. But lots of good players in this server. I joined late but looks like its gonna be an interesting server

DeletedUser7319

Hey if people take us lightly bc of some lower cased letters..... Ill take it!:)

DeletedUser

I'll do one.

10. Mors Venit-
I think they merged so im hoping thats what the deal is.

smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon.gif
to this comment. We just lost some people because they didn't have gold to keep up.

I like the rest of what you said though.
yes-sir-bow-down-smiley-emoticon.gif