Your last word is the second word in my sentence

nigol

Newcomer
Yes men, not a woman in sight! the big Golders meet sparrow one day in a fight, they brag and insult, kick and they scream, no saving their city’s as they watch on their screen, all of their mouth, how rich that they are! Out golded by sparrow, a woman ha ha, time to move on, your end is so near the girls and the women will let out a cheer
A cheer is fine, I respect Belle! BUT if she golds against me! I’d gold her to HELL! Now back to the boys little zeek and that shock!!, poor little timers! still using a sock!?

Last edited:

Coltt

Messenger
A cheer is fine, I respect Belle! BUT if she golds against me! I’d gold her to HELL! Now back to the boys little zeek and that shock!!, poor little timers! still using a sock!?
Sticky sock. I insulted you to, pls add me to future poems brother

Zeeker348

Senior Citizen
Oh brother, this manchild Nigol has come to ruin yet another thread. He speaks of precious time yet spends a good amount of it on a forum for a game he cannot even play

t1gro

Newcomer
the war, that age-old scourge of humanity, has woven itself into the very fabric of our existence, tracing its bloody lineage through the annals of time with a persistence that defies comprehension. From the thundering hooves of ancient conquerors to the thunderous roar of modern weaponry, its specter looms large over the collective consciousness of civilizations, casting a shadow of fear and uncertainty upon the world stage. Across continents and epochs, its narrative unfolds with a tragic familiarity, marked by the clash of swords, the thunder of cannons, and the wails of the wounded and displaced. Yet, war is more than just a series of battles waged on distant shores or contested borders; it is a profound and deeply personal experience for those thrust into its maelstrom, reshaping their lives and leaving an indelible imprint upon their souls. It is a crucible in which the bonds of brotherhood are forged amidst the chaos, where courage and cowardice alike are laid bare, and where the true cost of conflict is measured not in territories gained or lost, but in the shattered dreams and broken bodies of those caught in its merciless grip. And yet, even amid the darkest depths of despair, there flickers a fragile ember of hope, a testament to the enduring resilience of the human spirit and the boundless capacity for compassion and reconciliation that lies within us all.