World Byzantium (US27) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah, he's afraid too many gold users will join this world and rim him

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me what time this world start? & is there a link to get better coordinates...

DeletedUser

Daed didn't tell us anything...but it's always at around 8-9 o clock in the morning ( ny time....)

DeletedUser

Approxiadaddy, I've seen him in tau...too bad he didn't conquer my cities ( there are no defenses whatsoever in that city....( approxia, please take my city)

DeletedUser

That's true, I could never figure out the times of openings

DeletedUser

We could probably use you. If you'll be active to this world. Speed 3 takes a long more time that Chi does.

DeletedUser

im confused has the new world opened already ?? just curious im looking for it on other worlds in US server and not seeing it

DeletedUser

It's opening tomorrow at around *sometime on the eastern time morning

DeletedUser8207

New world

When joining a new world, is there a way to chose where you start, so you can be with friends etc?

DeletedUser

No but you can always "choose a direction"and hope you'll be near your friends...

DeletedUser

When joining a new world, is there a way to chose where you start, so you can be with friends etc?

Please, don't listen to Stogus, he is one of the biggest noobs I've seen so far. Yes, you can have your friends send you and invitation with a link, and then you could be placed near them. Just ask them for an invitation link and you will be invited....then your near or next to your friends. That is, if the US has invite links.

DeletedUser

I've seen you on the .en server or something right?

And besides stop calling people noobs

And your be NEAR your friends not necessarily right next to ....one time I was invited but I was half an ocean away so everything depends whether you enter a world early or not

Status
Not open for further replies.