World Byzantium (US27) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well I planned on bringing all the winning alliance from Iota here to the SE region, but it seems pretty crowded with good players right now lol. Dont know if I want to start a top-tier war right away, but with 90 alliance limit we can all join one dominating alliance from the beginning.

DeletedUser6486

I'm not joining I prefer speed 2 worlds, I don't have enough time for a speed 3

DeletedUser7992

If anybody wants to fight BB. Hit me up I am easy to find.

DeletedUser

Oh really? How you, KD Approxiadaddy, and all my enemies teamup against me then? The alliance count is 90and I think you all can fit in one alliance

DeletedUser

haha i love it the stogus at it again ... serious note.. stogus have you ever had more then two cities?

DeletedUser

I had at least 3 cities before The Black Plague took 2 of them

DeletedUser

Why are there "slaves"as a class?

And yes I'm have decided to call my alliance ObamaCare Republic....very original.

I'm not that scary, sixth, and I don't think I can out compete the people that use gold, so I'm probably going to get rimmed ( this world has th right game speed and unit speed for me to get myself rimmed.

DeletedUser

Why are there "slaves"as a class?

And yes I'm have decided to call my alliance ObamaCare Republic....very original.

I'm not that scary, sixth, and I don't think I can out compete the people that use gold, so I'm probably going to get rimmed ( this world has th right game speed and unit speed for me to get myself rimmed.

I see your title is philosopher, and going into the world with that philosophy will most definitely get yourself rimmed.

DeletedUser

Yikes all the hostility here....hope I can increase the hostility by making ObamaCare Republic....
I am going North West
Anyone who wants to rim me should join that direction

DeletedUser

Yikes all the hostility here....hope I can increase the hostility by making ObamaCare Republic....
I am going North West
Anyone who wants to rim me should join that direction

I was already planning on joining that direction. I'll see you out there.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I actually don't care if. You rim me...I wanna see a coalition go against me, that would be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.