World Byzantium (US27) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6381

sounds like this will be a nice fun world...
cant wait to join and do some damage

DeletedUser

I've seen you on the .en server or something right?

And besides stop calling people noobs

And your be NEAR your friends not necessarily right next to ....one time I was invited but I was half an ocean away so everything depends whether you enter a world early or not

Hence the word Near......Stogus I will call anyone what I want to call them. He asked a question, to which you replied no...when the obvious answer was yes that he would be near, or next to them. Even if there half an ocean away.

DeletedUser

Half an ocean far away is QUITE FAR...considering the unit speed here isn't AS GOOD as it should be

DeletedUser

Half an ocean far away is QUITE FAR...considering the unit speed here isn't AS GOOD as it should be

Same ocean, there not oceans away. Should be? INNO knows what settings go with other settings. The settings for this world, specifically Unit speed is definitely by far fitting to this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will have to agree with Stogus. If you enter the world early enough, you can invite friends to found a city close to yours. You will have to hope there are city slots around to invite your friends to join...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will have to agree with Stogus. If you enter to world early enough, you can invite friends to found a city close to yours. You will have to hope there are city slots around to invite your friends to join...

The person asked if there was anyway for him to be next to or near his friends(obviously same ocean) when he joined the world. The answer was yes, there was a chance that he could. Stogus answered no, to which he said you only had to choose your direction and hope for the best. Stogus could have said yes, that there was a chance. Therefore proving myself right, that there was a chance that he could.

DeletedUser

I know you can but you got to be like the first 500 people to join for a "somewhat guarantee"

DeletedUser

The answer is still yes. My point is you should have said yes, instead of saying no to any other way.

DeletedUser

This should be an interesting server...I like the game speed and no moral...

DeletedUser

Sure, I guess...different viewpoints from two different people

DeletedUser

Om my god, lets change topic....

Bridge burners for the win

Status
Not open for further replies.