Wars of Naxos

DeletedUser

*Whytheface*

If you ever have an alliance that is not being cooperative you would be best off just kicking out the non-participants. If you do not have the heart for it or are not in leadership it is perfectly respectable to just leave the alliance with the people who are worth a damn and form a smaller tighter better alliance. I would recommend talking it out with the leadership a bit before hand that way they do not feel as betrayed out of the blue. The third good option would be to just go defensive and support all the crappy noobs and enjoy growing stupid crazy fast from all the easy bp that tends to fall on people who attract attacks like flies to honey. (Third option will make you a massive points player especially when inactive player cities begin to be a factor.)

Anyway if none of those work for you I guess you could try to change the people on your alliance through heavy handed leadership. That can backfire as often as it works anyway and is super time intensive so I recommend one of the first options for the sake of your sanity and your enjoying the game instead of punching the grepo clock so to speak.

-Glenn

DeletedUser3109

Is this what happened with Ascension we are completely clueless at what is going on in 44 and surrounding oceans. Why is the Ritchie Boys actually existing is it somesort of dispute or is it part of a greater plan or something???? Yes I know a lot of questions.

DeletedUser

Is this what happened with Ascension we are completely clueless at what is going on in 44 and surrounding oceans. Why is the Ritchie Boys actually existing is it somesort of dispute or is it part of a greater plan or something???? Yes I know a lot of questions.

just as their name suggests, they are the holocaust getaways :)

DeletedUser

Lol... maybe I'm just drunk... but I'm pretty sure i hate you.

im not terribly sure but... i have reason to believe

DeletedUser7789

Little late but war with HB! Blunt Force and trauma(Which is the combined teams of Ascension and Sea Wolves) Vs. Honey Badgers.

Score:
BF 31 to HB 6

Its funny too! They gotta get other alliances to support them(Some we were supposed to have a NAP with
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif
) and they are still losing cities left and right!

We should've fought these idiots sooner. The Bp is endless!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Little late but war with HB! Blunt Force and trauma(Which is the combined teams of Ascension and Sea Wolves) Vs. Honey Badgers.

Score:
BF 31 to HB 6

Its funny too! They gotta get other alliances to support them(Some we were supposed to have a NAP with
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif
) and they are still losing cities left and right!

We should've fought these idiots sooner. The Bp is endless!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
You're a real class act.

First post huh? Must've said something you didnt like...
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

There is a thread dedicated to wars on Naxos. Is that the one you meant to post this in?

Not really I just picked something.

Not really I just picked something.

:)
Oh yeah I suppose it still on topic I just got the impression you were intending to post on that thread.

Honestly I was hoping HB would SWIM until server end as they have some of the best people one could ever hope to play alongside, but right now the ship is SINKING over there. They may figure out how to plug the leak, but I suspect an "abandon ship" in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3784

Score:
BF 31 to HB 6

Yeah ... it has gotten out-of-hand fast.

97 cities taken by Blunt Force to 2 cities taken by Honey Badgers.
11 cities taken by Blunt Trauma to 6 cities taken by Honey Badgers.

Grand total is 108 to 8.

DeletedUser11088

anyone know what the numbers of BF vs HB/ HB vs BF takes are at now??

DeletedUser12119

Paradeisos might. He seems to be one of the few still playing over there. Be nice to know the numbers for TF takes from BF as well. I know the BF takes from TF is 0, so it's pretty lopsided. Then again, we only lost 3 or 4 cities the entire server so far. Evis caught us sleeping on some inactives and Jagur took one from us while we were building wonders.

DeletedUser4950

From what I gathered on GrepoIntel, it looks to be:

BF/BT vs HB
182-218 in favor of HB.

That may go back before the switch from Ascension though, I don't remember when that happened.

Last edited by a moderator: