Wars of Naxos

DeletedUser7600

I thought it would be fun to open a little thread regarding current conflicts and upcoming Wars of Naxos.

Feel free to brag or expand upon the conflicts and wars which you or your alliance are currently engaged in at this time!

Go................:)

DeletedUser7600

I guess I will start then.......

This is us! Yes NAF did decide to enter this world as we caught word that there were some en teams that thought they would show us peasant us.server gamers how it is really done! Well......this probably best describes the way we will move through everyone in this world! And I mean EVERYONE!!!.....:)

Buckle in "mate", cause things just got REAL....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtK2qyQJcOc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that most of the stuff about en alliances joining is rumors. Do you know the names of the alliances that are supposed to be here?

DeletedUser

I know a lot of alliances that are joining Olympia, but I haven't heard of any in Naxos.

DeletedUser

Wars??? What are wars? Do you mean someone will survive more then one op?

DeletedUser3587

..........................Hmmm thought there was supposed to be some big dogs in Naxos.....lets see, only 2 ops and wow, what do you know 2 alliances crumble under the Desamation of Ascension.And you call yourself players,i take the glove off and smack you in the face,

DeletedUser

it may not be a major war, but Marauders Map is at war with all 4 groups of ghost pirates. The funny part is the ghosts have a total of 227 members, and Marauders map has 37 members. Marauders map has lost 1 city belonging to an inactive player, and ghost pirates has lost I think 4 cities this past week to us. They run an op on us this past weekend. That is how they got the 1 city from our inactive member, and everything else got slaughtered. So even though numbers may be a factor they don't mean everything.

DeletedUser

A good example of the difference between "members" and "players", looks like you have 36 players :-D

DeletedUser

The real question is... When does havoc start their first war. They have almost picked a fight with a few targets just havnt pulled the trigger on a group that's capable of hitting them back yet
Everyone wants to see what they back their numbers up with

DeletedUser3109

Right now we are at war with Bear Clan we have about the same amount of members as them and the score is 1-1 with one failed CS Attempt by us. and yes there are people in 025. Also expect this score to change drastically in the next week, and then expect Bear Clan to not be an alliance over 100,000 in 2 weeks.
Alpha Omega 1-1 Bear Clan
Edition 1
Alpha Omega 4-1 Bear Clan
No failed CS attempts yet they attacked one of our members today but in the Space of 24 hours we have cleared 6 or so cities and have taken 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11222

Bear Clan Is Trans-Migrating to consolidate with coalition Partners, and has been since weeks before this little spat erupted.
We consider it a minor annoyance at best.

Try not to get too excited with your accomplishments Sparky, It ain't hard to take a city that the owner doesn't care to defend, because the city slot has more value to him. Even you could do it I bet.

DeletedUser3109

Sure that is why your exact words went along the lines of you will pay we are moving far away to consolidate with friends. Simple your player in 25 attacked us after we went for a small city then we proceeded to eat a good portion of your alliance, if we take all your cities how do you migrate? Firewalker we gained about 100k points from taking your cities this 20% gain in our alliance and an almost 40% decrease in your alliance if your not taking it seriously then Homer sure is or should I say was. You guys say they refuse to defend their city it is more like they can't defend their city. You better hurry to 46 because in a month you guys may not exist. You lied about having the entire NAF alliance under your thumb and we saw not a single attack against us besides Homers first city takeover at the start of the war. I am willing to admit defeat against Ascension in 44 but you are not willing to admit defeat in 25 and 35 against us, do you want us to take your main city in 35 for you to admit it? If not at least you have given me a person to argue with and restart the activity in this quickly dead forum.

DeletedUser11222

Not going to 46. And yes we are going down in the rankings. Pretty easy to do when you dump cities to move. But if you still need to say you conquered them to keep your Ego from Imploding on itself, Knock yourself out. We'll get together again in 6 months or so . I guarantee it.

If all the bigs moving into 35 and 25 don't eat your lunch first.

DeletedUser3109

I don't need to satisfy my ego too much and I gain pleasure from seeing an active forum. In all honesty you think your right I think my opinion is fact and I can't change your opinion anymore than you can change mine. Yes their is big fish around and like little fish we will try to see what we can do to better our situation but for now we are OK and that is all that matters, Of course we will prepare for the future. The worst that can happen is we get rimmed when most of us are only 5 islands max away from the very rim of the world.

DeletedUser11088

are we really only talking about o25/35 wars?!?! seriously guys, the real wars are happening in 45/55/54!! well, we are warring while the rest hunker down behind their walls while we smash them down around them, bwahaha thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser3109

baby bear I am trying to see why No one is talking about HB and Ascension takeover of the world but instead everyone forgot about the friendly banter of war, I know almost nothing about the Southeastern or Northeastern part of the world except the alliances in what ocean, what's going on did everyone forget about the forums?

DeletedUser7490

HB currently "fighting" Vulcan, Inner Circle, Diseased Legion, and just about any other non affiliated or friendly that encroaches on our islands,

I use the term "Fighting" loosely as not much offense comes back our way beyond minor skirmish attacks, I see a post above mentioning EN alliances, I dont know if there are any full EN alliance teams in Naxos, but there is a few EN players in a few different alliances,

Reboot Naxos put up good defensive displays early server, likewise Legion also defended sniped well, but too many part timers in their ranks, We recruited a few players recently we deemed worth adding to our ranks, and that by default pushed us to rank 1, which to HB means nothing, the only true test of an alliances worthiness is their strength for fighting/defending, and so far even when we only had 18 members at the start we had stood our ground against everybody that tried to walk all over us or intimidate us,

what is disappointing me at the moment though is it feels like the server hasn't woke up yet or kicked into action, I dont know if its the members or the fault lies with kids trying to play leaders when they should just be rank n file cogs in a wheel,........what I mean by that is, The Devourer talked a big game, insulted most alliances he had spoke with, then creates multiple MRA groups before bailing out the server when it all fell apart, I can see less than 10 alliances in Naxos at the moment that is going about their business and look like they know what their doing,

Some people may be complaining that some of the top alliances are working together, but they should consider the facts, non of the current top 5 alliances were there at the beginning of the server, and most of their enemys had 3+ academys each with the exception of Havoc who had no academy, but grossly under estimated the calibre of their members and their loyalty to any team,

so people cant complain too much, it is not the fault of fighting alliances that those who started battles against most of us in the arrogance of foolish leaders that judged others by their size advantages, such as Plague or Havoc, and who then collapsed all to quickly due to poor recruiting of unloyal or players that dont understand this is a war game for fighting other players.

I urge all teams left in Naxos, to recruit wisely, not for points but for what players have done or shown in the game, perhaps then theyl last longer than a week or two of fighting and find some good team mates to work with.

Best of luck to all in Naxos, just be weary of landing on HB islands were very territorial :) thisisgrepolis