Wars of Mochlos

You call that a snipe? Was a pretty lousy one then
032c652203b2adcb2af9c5bea73eb36e.png

DeletedUser14770

body shamers - please we are now trying to leave the MRA status that made us crumble and now u guys are innviting and taking inn our players - what you guys dont feel like having any fight in this server like we did ... from this u just destroyed what little shott we had at making a core and putt up a fight against u guys ,,

i know we messed up in the beginning of the server and i know we should be ashamed of that but for you guys domminating the way you are to take inn our players is really a shame , i just dont get it ,

DeletedUser12275

body shamers - please we are now trying to leave the MRA status that made us crumble and now u guys are innviting and taking inn our players - what you guys dont feel like having any fight in this server like we did ... from this u just destroyed what little shott we had at making a core and putt up a fight against u guys ,,

i know we messed up in the beginning of the server and i know we should be ashamed of that but for you guys domminating the way you are to take inn our players is really a shame , i just dont get it ,

yeah good try panda lol....way to try and turn the table around

DeletedUser14770

nono i fully admitt our screw up -- 100%
i am fully aware that what we did in the beginning was SOOOO DUMB -

you guys do what u wanna do kings , i just dont agree with it .- u guys where allready whooping us without making carefree a traitor - i have worked my butt off for the last few days to try and make us a little more streamlined together with many others and to at least core up a few islands so that we can have a funn server for the rest of this world , we cleared and helped carefree yesterday to take citys and he pulls this stunt ... not really on you

this is the game i am just bitter ..

DeletedUser15403

Lol tsk tsk... poaching . What a surprise ahaha.. Body Shamers.. half there team is comprised of players who at one point ( be it this world or previous ones ) jumped ship and abondoned teams to join the golden boys !

I wonder, if met with such quickly replenished armies would those same players be loyal to the Shame Crew?

DeletedUser12275

Panda i actually respect ur game bud...

in another note, carefree has been with us for the past 3 worlds...he is not a traitor, he is just coming home

idk about that stunt u are telling me about to be honest man, that's btw u guys and carefree tbh

and Mole lol...deep down you wanna be with the golden boys ;)....

DeletedUser14770

smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
its all good kings it is what is i dont like to argue with people using the externals - i respect u as well man - i have nuthing but good things to say about most of u in shamers , ive had respectfull dialogs with many of you , and like i told Josh as well i wish we could have met on the battlefield before the great team we had comming inn from OROPOS and some of the great players we picked up here for this server became an MRA and we thinned out our skill cap so brutally --- this server has been a map of mistakes for us -

what happend with carefree is up to him , its his life and his money and game, like i said i am bitter and frustrated ---

DeletedUser15403

Lol at one point i admit i considered it in the past... but than the competitive side in me said nahh thats to easy.

If every server didnt consist of 200-300 active players within 2 months id still consider it.. but wheres the fun in that?

I like competition .. plus, im a stubborn idiot.. i dont jump ship

DeletedUser12275

Lol at one point i admit i considered it in the past... but than the competitive side in me said nahh thats to easy.

If every server didnt consist of 200-300 active players within 2 months id still consider it.. but wheres the fun in that?

I like competition .. plus, im a stubborn idiot.. i dont jump ship
Too easy? Man in every world we have been, we have been the underdog cus people say we are a Power House alliance or whatever they wanna call it and they all team up against us....ask panda how easy Myonia was for us....Thebes was easy?or even Edessa?

DeletedUser15403

Lol sorry bud did i strike a nerve :p

never fun being called out.. not saying its ALWAYS been easy.. just saying.. in the past i had more respect for your team ( not that i have none now ) in that yes.. it was more difficult.. but look at server sizes these days..

and considering over the years your tactics have been chaos / fear and poach the enemies biggest spenders / best players with a little PNP mixed in.. yes those players stayed with you from server to server.. but from server to server it was more n more of the same thing to the point now where your team has half of each servers dedicated grepolis players that are apart of the biggest spenders.. not complaining i like competition.. but you cant front like you guys struggled the last few worlds??

Look at domination... this world has been a long time waiting.. this world shouild of easily had over 1k players day one.. what did we have? im too lazy to look back but i think it was somewhere in the 500's... and its only gonna shrink.. hell the rim hasnt event hit the western 45 border yet!! I remember popping in 2 weeks into a world and winding up somewhere in like 46 in the past!!

just saying.. player base dwindling.. and the best players all joining one team goes beyond one servers tactics.. its a game killer.. its a .. shame :)

DeletedUser15403

your mistakes are not ours. Get over it.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
True.. nobodies denying mistakes where made over here .. just pointing out the disadvantages on a grander scale.

Player base dwindling.. and poaching any player worth there salt server to server to out weight the enemy more and more is a game killer .. it goes beyond one server.

Maul i dont deny your skills.. albeit i think your an arrogant person.. but you find it fun having fewer and fewr competition? Do you...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15947

"Disadvantages" or not... You ALL chose to play there. You ALL chose to go FULL MRA. This is a WAR game. Which means... When your enemy is down you kick them
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

It doesn't mean you come to externals and cry like little noobs that were dealt a bad hand (a bad hand you ALL gave yourselves). What makes a good alliance, are ones that can roll with punches and keep going. Not complain how life isn't fair.
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

If we wanted to hear Mafia's crying we'd all go to a pre-school and play Minecraft with the other crybabies.

Now.... Grab em... Pull on them (to make sure they are still there).... Put your big girl panties on.... And play the game.

DeletedUser9037

You keep saying 'poaching', but he was not poached, I believe he talked to some friends over here and decided this is where he would rather be.

And PUH-LEASE do not even get me started on fear/intimidation tactics, you have some over there on your own side that do it also.

And if you are correct about only about 500 players joining in the world, at one point you had 120+, so you probably had 25% of the players in the world, and should have dominated. Not sure what happened, but you should have had the bull by the horns and taking cities like crazy. Should have immediately turned and come at us as soon as we were out of beginner protection, but chose not to, and let us grow instead and catch up. Just downhill from there. And you have golders, please do not imply that you do not. I have played with many on your side, and I know who likes red heads over there probably more than you do!

You have some decent players over there, as do most of the other groups in the world, you guys and gals just did not come out guns blazing like you should have. Should have taken the plunge and gone for it!