Wars of Mochlos

I don't know what the heck Not body shamers are doing. Tbh I'm not sure I'd even maul knows that a few of Not body shamers members are feeding me Bps. I'm over here laughing because they're throwing 60 enriys at a level 25 wall with 49% morale. But I do love the bps with ratio of 7:1. Thx Not body shamers.

Rodrk

Peltast
I don't know what the heck Not body shamers are doing. Tbh I'm not sure I'd even maul knows that a few of Not body shamers members are feeding me Bps. I'm over here laughing because they're throwing 60 enriys at a level 25 wall with 49% morale. But I do love the bps with ratio of 7:1. Thx Not body shamers.
Well you do have event rewards proudly displayed on your profile. That kinda says it all. #respect?

baby bear

Philosopher
Wait a minute.... I didn't even realize you played this world

my morale on you in liek 30, if you would please grow and get a farm island city then we can discuss interaction lol

hows the view from rock heaven lol