Wars of Delos

DeletedUser

doesn't surprise me at all that that's news to you TK/HD has some terrible communication, Hell we killed 2 HD cs's in the CoMa city and you guys still had players that hadn't the slightest clue it ever happened.:p

DeletedUser

doesn't surprise me at all that that's news to you TK/HD has some terrible communication, Hell we killed 2 HD cs's in the CoMa city and you guys still had players that hadn't the slightest clue it ever happened.:p

actually we have known since the day you guys made the pact. i talk with leaders of CK most days and members of all 3 alliances. you guys all wanna hold hands be my guest, all it does is kill worlds. rank 1 alliance that doubles rank 2 in everything pacts with rank 6 and 8, meh do whatcha gotta but when CK runs out of easy food guess whos next. they will steam roll your little alliances.

DeletedUser9851

It's Baris all over again. smaller alliances helping the #1 alliance. But for now, i will give DA some credit for sieging without outside help. Too bad we keep killing their CS's :p

DeletedUser

Tell that to ultratusk...

You guys are so proud of every little victory, it's almost funny... Way to go buddy you took a city. I have at least one city from a quarter of your original Take note members. Where you been? No worries though i moved in closer to make things easier on you.:D

DeletedUser9662

You guys are so proud of every little victory, it's almost funny... Way to go buddy you took a city. I have at least one city from a quarter of your original Take note members. Where you been? No worries though i moved in closer to make things easier on you.:D

Just having fun mate :D. You should be proud of every victory, have to have fun with it. Wow you took 6 cities from an alliance that had 24 members. Not to mention some of them have dropped inactive :eek:! Its all good though, I did take an inactive too I suppose :D. I am right here mate, you have my Skype if you need me. Thanks for moving closer, it is easier :p.

DeletedUser9287

does anyone else miss the no drama fight for your alliance and screw the rest worlds of the gen 1 worlds?

DeletedUser

ahhh yes evolution lol makes things change a bit but I guess it happens

DeletedUser9851

Waiting for someone to tell us about anything that's going

skeleton-laptop_featured.jpg

DeletedUser13798

Let us just continue to update each other on war information requests, keep this fresh.

DeletedUser9851

no point in having any wars with so many flying myths around. I think the Halloween event has ruined the game. (I confess I have a lot of them myself, and more tokens just sitting in my inventory)

DeletedUser11817

no point in having any wars with so many flying myths around. I think the Halloween event has ruined the game. (I confess I have a lot of them myself, and more tokens just sitting in my inventory)

true. If you leave the myth units out i feel like it would not be so bad