Wars of Delos

DeletedUser2654

Im not saying the cities you conquered were inactive at all but we haven't kicked any players that were rimmed only in actives from our alliance. As for the cities taken if the research says that then alright I can't argue with that but we do have a few of our players on your core islands :D

Yes, those few players were on our islands from the beginning of the world and make great bp and resource farms, so we are going to keep them around a while longer. ;)

DeletedUser12822

Is WW really 19 months away or will that change drastically when alliances merge and the world gets going a bit more?

DeletedUser2654

Is WW really 19 months away or will that change drastically when alliances merge and the world gets going a bit more?

What you said and "Reaching the age of the World Wonders depends on the total score of the top 50 alliances. The required score is reduced each month so that worlds with smaller alliances are able to reach it as well."

A bit off topic it seems, but still answered the question.

DeletedUser10773

Thats a start, :D How about something Delos related? :p

Well, I happen to know that a certain individual from the alliance THE KREW sent Cerbs with a CS to try to snag a 6K ghost today. Poor little doggies. I plan to report him to PETMA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Mythical Animals). CS died, sadly so did puppies.

DeletedUser2654

Well, I happen to know that a certain individual from the alliance THE KREW sent Cerbs with a CS to try to snag a 6K ghost today. Poor little doggies. I plan to report him to PETMA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Mythical Animals). CS died, sadly so did puppies.

Thats more like it :)

DeletedUser13798

About 6-1 in Notes/Krew favor, can't be positive, since players get kicked from them when they get rimmed.
This already? too soon, complaining isn't an honorable trait. My colleague Centurions kept this upbeat and your boy Oggami kept it classy and you HybridChaos bring it to this. You precise score keepers keep that score but we still have a lot of Grepo to play ladies and gentlemen so good luck and lets continue to have fun.

DeletedUser9662

I wouldn't see that as complaining, just stating that you kicked some players who were under siege :D. And we are not precise score keepers, that's why Hybrid said he isn't positive on the score :).

DeletedUser

This already? too soon, complaining isn't an honorable trait. My colleague Centurions kept this upbeat and your boy Oggami kept it classy and you HybridChaos bring it to this. You precise score keepers keep that score but we still have a lot of Grepo to play ladies and gentlemen so good luck and lets continue to have fun.

Hey there friend,

I don't think I'm complaining. I know most alliances kick people when they are rimmed, I'm not calling you out. I'm pretty sure almost every alliance does it. The guy asked for the score. I answered. I wasn't trash talking, this is the Wars of Delos thread. I was stating facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

svcmm.jpg

DeletedUser13754

I believe that CK are finding us in HD to be a little more of a pain than they anticipated. They have the upper hand, but we have held our own, especially when they come after a top player here.

DeletedUser

I believe that CK are finding us in HD to be a little more of a pain than they anticipated. They have the upper hand, but we have held our own, especially when they come after a top player here.

Oh! is this another war? Interesting

DeletedUser

i agree, they dont go after many top players as i have yet to be CSd. i have taken 3 of theres if you count the one who ghosted at sight of a CS and other who got booted before siege end. they are trimming our fat tho.

Side note ~ anyone seen our buddy TSF around.. here sure went silent since my last post O__o

Last edited by a moderator: