Wars of Delos

DeletedUser13508

i agree, they dont go after many top players as i have yet to be CSd. i have taken 3 of theres if you count the one who ghosted at sight of a CS and other who got booted before siege end. they are trimming our fat tho.

Side note ~ anyone seen our buddy TSF around.. here sure went silent since my last post O__o
You do realize that you and exit have 25% of ALL BP in HD.... Your team is lacking... Its only a 2 person team...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13508

Then its sad that a 95 person team is having trouble with a 2 person team :)

We've not done one OP on them..... They pick on SIMs... As do we... Not once have I seen a CS headed to our TOP players from them... And So we have done the same to them...

So honestly... Theres been no comp between the GOOD players from either alliance. More of skirmishs than anything.

DeletedUser10246

We've not done one OP on them..... They pick on SIMs... As do we... Not once have I seen a CS headed to our TOP players from them... And So we have done the same to them...

So honestly... Theres been no comp between the GOOD players from either alliance. More of skirmishs than anything.

Didn't skip take a city from Vero aaaand one of your other goldies last week? Bad leader not even knowing that.

Edit: here's the link, so he took cities from Vero, bdf, Lord ritz, and theonlycure. All who are active

http://www.grepointel.com/track.php?server=us48&pn=Skip%20Beat&rt=conquest

DeletedUser13508

Didn't skip take a city from Vero aaaand one of your other goldies last week? Bad leader not even knowing that.
difference between "GIVEN" and "TAKEN" Also... Yep... im a really bad leader... i should prob step down since im driving CK into the ground... Man... More than twice the BP and Alliance size... GOD im bad... :\

Edit: Still waiting on your top 12....

DeletedUser13508

Refresher just in-case you forgot...

93txHA1.png

ces8pCS.png

DeletedUser2654

Severe internal problems just in case you forgot... Don't believe me ask the other founders who left :)

DeletedUser10246

difference between "GIVEN" and "TAKEN" Also... Yep... im a really bad leader... i should prob step down since im driving CK into the ground... Man... More than twice the BP and Alliance size... GOD im bad... :\

Edit: Still waiting on your top 12....

your idea of "given" is Skip landing a cs on you, and you guys going oh crap he can have it. You also fought for the one on bdf. So thats fine live in your own little world inside your head where you havent lost those cities and you gave them to an enemy. Yay for you

DeletedUser13508

Severe internal problems just in case you forgot... Don't believe me ask the other founders who left :)

You obliviously have no clue why they left. If you did then you'd know "Internal" struggle is FAR from what happened. Seems you clueless as to whats really going on.

As to forums

Those active in forums tend to be less active in game. As big mouths take up for "small player syndrome".

Also learn how to quote a message.

Anyway... If this was trash talk thread then this would be what should go there. However its not. So back on topic.

DeletedUser13508

your idea of "given" is Skip landing a cs on you, and you guys going oh crap he can have it. You also fought for the one on bdf. So thats fine live in your own little world inside your head where you havent lost those cities and you gave them to an enemy. Yay for you

Whats game name?

DeletedUser2654

Well, I may not know what happened, just going by what was said by the two founders who left. As in small player syndrome, sorry, I can't spend 50 dollars a day on a game like most of your players. I know how to quote a message, I obviously didn't want to quote or I would of hit the reply with quote button. As for getting back on topic, I am now back on topic. :)

DeletedUser10246

Got to love it, guy runs his mouth. You throw some facts out there and now we are off topic and he won't respond. Way to go head hunter. Next Olympics you should try out for the backpeddle.

DeletedUser13508

Got to love it, guy runs his mouth. You throw some facts out there and now we are off topic and he won't respond. Way to go head hunter. Next Olympics you should try out for the backpeddle.
I responded... Or do i need to read it to you???

It said... and i quote "game name?"

Got to love it... Some who hides behind a name they dont use in game... hhhmmm

DeletedUser10246

I'm the one that had to teach you a player of 6 years how to use the attack planner lol