Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser12275

so what other alliances are fighting each other?all i see is post of TBD fighting people...i know i know i am a very curious guy :p

DeletedUser

so what other alliances are fighting each other?all i see is post of TBD fighting people...i know i know i am a very curious guy :p

I can only tell you that KOD are still fighting AC/AG.

No idea what is happening in the rest of the world.

DeletedUser9851

Alliances don't like to reveal their information

I are you kidding me? If an alliance is getting a beat down, I can see they don't want anyone to know. What's the big deal talking about who you are fighting? But i guess you're right.

DeletedUser

I are you kidding me? If an alliance is getting a beat down, I can see they don't want anyone to know. What's the big deal talking about who you are fighting? But i guess you're right.

Well actually, since it's done, Rational was fighting KoH, we were beating them so bad they disbanded and we picked up a lot of their better players

DeletedUser12275

Well actually, since it's done, Rational was fighting KoH, we were beating them so bad they disbanded and we picked up a lot of their better players

no offense but KoH? were they like rank 30 or 35 cus i do
not remember this alliance at all

DeletedUser9851

OK, from the outside looking in, I see the epic fall of the Argentum clans. As I understand it, TBD, and KOD are the main culprits. The question is how many cities did TBD, and how many did KOD take just this weekend?

DeletedUser4322

I have to say one thing. I came to this server with high hopes. At first, I recognized a bunch of names, and they all were in solid alliances. Then CJ and the rest of TBD's leadership took over once BP ended. Disappointing is the ONLY word that can describe the lack of skills and competition on this server. Quite frankly, It is truly Em-Baris-sing.

I do give my guys at TBD ALL of the credit in the world, they killed it, skinned it and cooked it for dinner. I am very happy to be a part of a great oiled machine. That's about the only positive thing around though.

DeletedUser10912

Because fighting guest23u9823098uf3 is nothing to brag about

Hey! That guy had tons of Defense!
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser12324

OK, from the outside looking in, I see the epic fall of the Argentum clans. As I understand it, TBD, and KOD are the main culprits. The question is how many cities did TBD, and how many did KOD take just this weekend?

Nothing is being planned between Kittens and TBD.

We decided to op Friday morning and took 46 cities this weekend from AG/AC.

All Time: 101 - 0

DeletedUser12275

Nothing is being planned between Kittens and TBD.

We decided to op Friday morning and took 46 cities this weekend from AG/AC.

All Time: 101 - 0

we have been hitting them only for 1 week and 2 or 3 days tho...also not offense to KOD but before we started our war vs AC/AG their fight with Ag/Ac was pretty tight...