Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The better question is who will be fighting. Just an opinion here: TBD vs. KOD. TBD tries to move north. KOD battle hardened will put up a great fight. Or TBD vs. JG. TBD tries to move west. JG not really challenged. they can finally earn some DBP. More than a few cities will be lost. of course they can prove me wrong.

TDB vs Legions. Trying to move East to get into an ocean more fit for a wonder

DeletedUser12275

I heard Lod,LoH and Teg may lose some cities the next couple of days...but shhh do not tell them we do not want them disbanding yet

DeletedUser9851

I heard Lod,LoH and Teg may lose some cities the next couple of days...but shhh do not tell them we do not want them disbanding yet

I hear that most of AC has gone VM. just delaying the inevitable.

DeletedUser12333

I hear that most of AC has gone VM. just delaying the inevitable.

some are long VM i think. But I got some respect for some of the leaders sticking it out. They are in a tough spot, pretty much have to relocate and start building. Not saying its impossible but very very difficult. if they pull it off and at the end of this world have a formidable alliance win or not i will tip my hat to them.

there core that is left is pinched and destroyed

DeletedUser8395

I dont know that seems to be crazy talk. Loosing cities? I hear even when they revolt some one they are counter revolted. Though rumor is they will be dropping a rank.

DeletedUser12275

sigh i just can't look anymore...Chris whats the numner so far? 30?

DeletedUser8395

id say closer to 2!

I hear their strategy is the "all you can eat buffet strategy". To fill Koopa Troopa up to the point they cant cant eat anymore.

I hear its called "Operation Home Town Buffet"

but they messed up.....Koopa Troopa is full of fat kids :)

DeletedUser

I hear their strategy is the "all you can eat buffet strategy". To fill Koopa Troopa up to the point they cant cant eat anymore.

I hear its called "Operation Home Town Buffet"

but they messed up.....Koopa Troopa is full of fat kids :)

Hey I wanna be fat

DeletedUser10169

shouldercookie.jpg

DeletedUser12324

So, CS'es still in the water, but Day 1 of War w/ LoD/LoH/TEG

37 cities taken.

All Time:
TBD vs. Legion of Death: 10-0
TBD vs. Legion of Hell: 13-0
TBD vs. *TEG*: 30-0

DeletedUser723

Argentum Contego, has now "sank" out of the top 12.
However, they have not disbanded.
A possible return to the ranks down the road, though they do have a lot of ground to recover.

DeletedUser12275

Argentum Contego, has now "sank" out of the top 12.
However, they have not disbanded.
A possible return to the ranks down the road, though they do have a lot of ground to recover.
Honestly it could happen but they lack leadership atm...so i do not see this happening...half of the alliance is in Vm including few of the leadership guys...so can we rip them? lol

DeletedUser723

It's also possible that if TBD and Koopa continue adopt *TEG*'s cities, then the remains of Argentum may regain rank 12 by default.

Edit: Argentum has now fallen to rank 14. RiP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

It's also possible that if TBD and Koopa continue adopt *TEG*'s cities, then the remains of Argentum may regain rank 12 by default.

Edit: Argentum has now fallen to rank 14. RiP.
nice edit! lol