Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser11744

But honestly, if everyone could quit the mudslinging and the he said she said crap, that would be great, first off, this is about the Wars of Baris, yet there have been post about whether or not people deserved crowns from Naxos. If you have information with regards to what this forum was intended for, then by all means, post it. But if you just want to complain about people, please keep it to yourself, or settle it in PMs where everyone doesn't have to see it

DeletedUser11033

I'm sorry, you came into the "wars of baris" room, the door to the smack talking room is just down the hall.

DeletedUser

But honestly, if everyone could quit the mudslinging and the he said she said crap, that would be great, first off, this is about the Wars of Baris, yet there have been post about whether or not people deserved crowns from Naxos. If you have information with regards to what this forum was intended for, then by all means, post it. But if you just want to complain about people, please keep it to yourself, or settle it in PMs where everyone doesn't have to see it

I can agree to that .. Can we agree that using info leaked from a spy is not honorable in this game of war,.. and furthermore using info from a spy to create dissension in an enemy alliance is not honorable and just down right lame?

Maybe the old Void folks and the AC folks can save face and prove the honor they claim to have and give up their spy..
HAHA yea like that will happen. C'est la vei ,.. you want this to be about war.. then let it be about war.. not lame players trying to stir drama.

DeletedUser5973

I can agree to that .. Can we agree that using info leaked from a spy is not honorable in this game of war,.. and furthermore using info from a spy to create dissension in an enemy alliance is not honorable and just down right lame?

but to not use it, is stupid. I wouldn't say using a spy is dishonorable at all, I would even go as far as saying being a spy is dishonorable. This is a game and if that is how they have fun then let them have it. A spy is loyal to an alliance, in a way, just not the one he/she is in

DeletedUser4951

Talk about some lame crap.. First this "VOID" guys talk all kinds of smack about how they were fighting 200 people at once..
I may not keep track of ALL of the stats .. but I don't recall seeing Dynasty doing too much fighting against Void..
And most of our alliance started late since we were finishing up wonders on other servers.. and all it took was 1 OP from DA and void Nutted up and went running over to AC MRA.

They send us screen shots of our forums and say they don't condone spies and try to use that to stir up dissension within our alliance.. and NOWWWW... they are PMing some of our members with lies of people moving over to their MRA.. HA .. HAHA HAHAHAHAHA. Big talk, LIttle People.. Slimey tactics.

1) Then why ally DV to fight 20 people? At the end of the day you all felt you NEEDED to. So right away your leaders are already pretty pathetic. The fact we decided to merge was partially influenced by that but also influenced by the fact I didn't really want to full on lead in a system I felt out of sync with. The last time I led a serious revolt team half the country thought Romney would make a good president.

2) Kudos on the late start, looks like most of your alliance just threw in the towel in on you. Looks like all it took was some underhandedness not working out for you...Good game.

PS good job defending your city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love this thread! I have never commented on a world I wasn't playing, but this was just too much. Seeing guys like MFLIP and Athanasios talking about such topics as LEADERSHIP, GOLD SPENDING, and the best was the SPIES, well, we will call it the HONESTY aspect of things just blew me away! Seriously, I have no clue what the bill will be to clean my computer, after the adult beverage I was enjoying got spit all over it from my reaction to such amazing B.S. being regurgitated by you 2 has-beens! Great job guys, I needed a laugh and you certainly provided it! CLASSIC!

DeletedUser723

I love this thread! I have never commented on a world I wasn't playing, but this was just too much. Seeing guys like MFLIP and Athanasios talking about such topics as LEADERSHIP, GOLD SPENDING, and the best was the SPIES, well, we will call it the HONESTY aspect of things just blew me away! Seriously, I have no clue what the bill will be to clean my computer, after the adult beverage I was enjoying got spit all over it from my reaction to such amazing B.S. being regurgitated by you 2 has-beens! Great job guys, I needed a laugh and you certainly provided it! CLASSIC!

Calling us "Has-beens", and knowing who we are kind of defeats the purpose of the insult, does it not?
"A" for effort though. Tell me more :)

DeletedUser

LOL I am only leading the number one alliance on Zakros, while being top ten in all three of the categories of Attackers, Defenders, and Fighters. Guess your definition of has been is a bit different from mine... Anyway can we get back to the wars of baris.

DeletedUser723

LOL I am only leading the number one alliance on Zakros, while being top ten in all three of the categories of Attackers, Defenders, and Fighters. Guess your definition of has been is a bit different from mine... Anyway can we get back to the wars of baris.

Flip, times have changed. Legitimately winning a server through skill and perseverance is no longer the measure of a good player. The new age player now rates you based on how many allies you have while maintaining as few enemies as possible so more people can be "winners" in the end. It's like "Hipster-polis".

Update:
All time: AC/AG (+31) vs KOD. (+10)
7 day: AC/AG ( +3) vs KOD. ( +6)

Regardless of any animosity, it's been a good fight so far. Keep it up AC/AG.

DeletedUser9651

1) Then why ally DV to fight 20 people? At the end of the day you all felt you NEEDED to. So right away your leaders are already pretty pathetic. The fact we decided to merge was partially influenced by that but also influenced by the fact I didn't really want to full on lead in a system I felt out of sync with. The last time I led a serious revolt team half the country thought Romney would make a good president.

lol

DeletedUser4951

Wanted to give a special shout out to DA leader Asmorphix! Good job practicing what you preach and sticking to your guns in DA...Oh wait you didn't.

DeletedUser

Wanted to give a special shout out to DA leader Asmorphix! Good job practicing what you preach and sticking to your guns in DA...Oh wait you didn't.

It'd be nice if you knew what you were talking about,.. Check the stats homie.. Everyone I'm with is the same crew I was with on Naxos.

Quit being so vain and thinking that the separation from DA had anything to do with you or your alliance.

DeletedUser10912

Well, it looks like War Machines has been nicely rimmed by Legion of Hall and Legion of Death. Are you guys gonna throw in the towel now?
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9856

Well, it looks like War Machines has been nicely rimmed by Legion of Hall and Legion of Death. Are you guys gonna throw in the towel now?
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Yeah UofL, have you heard they are coming up with a new alliance name. 'War Rimmed' :eek:

DeletedUser10912

Yeah UofL, have you heard they are coming up with a new alliance name. 'War Rimmed'

Well, that will work.....If they have any cities left after the rimming.

DeletedUser

Can you give us some details - like who started the war - which ocean(s) has the fighting taken place (I'm guessing 65) - was it just the two Legions vs WM and WM2?

Hope that doesn't sound snotty - I'm interested and don't know what is going on over there.

DeletedUser8491

Here's what the past couple of days have looked like for them on grepostats. Seems a bit rough.

8a2938ff6d.png

2fc8ab8f57.png

DeletedUser

Certainly does mate - Looks well run and targeted - Tone the Great had a really rough time.