Wars of Baris

• Thread starter DeletedUser9247
  • Start date

DeletedUser12333

I already told you Im ranked 9th (oops 10th looks like Unleash jumped me)Dow is getting close so by the time you read this could be 11. LoL somebody had to liven this joint up. (monkey)

leave my monkey alone you bum, (mooning)

DeletedUser

LoL, that only works once a world. Had to get it in while I could.. Keep all you killers on your toes, Mazda's aren't bad cars by the way Mazda LoL.

DeletedUser12333

LoL, that only works once a world. Had to get it in while I could.. Keep all you killers on your toes, Mazda's aren't bad cars by the way Mazda LoL.

ya well you said it no taking it back now, my feelings are hurt and I have a tear in my eye,

I am going to through out all the rum in my house

DeletedUser12275

ya well you said it no taking it back now, my feelings are hurt and I have a tear in my eye,

I am going to through out all the rum in my house

u mean ur canadian moonshine?lol

DeletedUser4951

DA pacted with KOD and broke off its NAP with no announcement in a surprise attack on Argentum...Here is what happened

noPz9OS.png

5-1 boys.

DeletedUser7789

I played against alot of players in DA. They break pacts without notice. I wouldnt be surprised if they break the pact with KOD.

DeletedUser723

Perhaps they had a reason to break the pact? After all, spying on an alliance is considered an act of war...
2q83dk1.png

TSF, after all this time aren't you skilled enough to do away with spies and NAPs? I thought those were tactics for beginners and MRA's?
Just asking, no offense intended.

DeletedUser13246

Perhaps they had a reason to break the pact? After all, spying on an alliance is considered an act of war...
2q83dk1.png

TSF, after all this time aren't you skilled enough to do away with spies and NAPs? I thought those were tactics for beginners and MRA's?
Spies you say? Mike wasn't a spy. The leaders of DA are so gung ho to hunt spies in their alliance that they accused one of their own. That is why he came to us after DA kicked him out without any proof that he was spying. Their are so many players in DA that aren't happy with how the leadership are running the alliance that people just want to give information.

DeletedUser7789

I played against them on Naxos. Theyve broken pacts without notice the whole server. There a bunch of simmers ,Athan... They might last because they sim to win but i suggest you find yourselves a better pact to rely on because they will prove to be worthless or backstab you if you somehow win in your war against Argentum.

DeletedUser723

I played against them on Naxos. Theyve broken pacts without notice the whole server. There a bunch of simmers ,Athan... They might last because they sim to win but i suggest you find yourselves a better pact to rely on because they will prove to be worthless or backstab you if you somehow win in your war against Argentum.

Thanks for the warning/advice. However, I've retired from grepo-leadership so I'll trust in my alliance leaders and whatever they decide on matters such as this. Wish me luck!

Spies you say? Mike wasn't a spy. The leaders of DA are so gung ho to hunt spies in their alliance that they accused one of their own. That is why he came to us after DA kicked him out without any proof that he was spying. Their are so many players in DA that aren't happy with how the leadership are running the alliance that people just want to give information.

Maybe, maybe not. As for spies/spy wannabee's in general, accepting spied intel without revealing the player as a spy confirms that they are a spy for you whether you admit it or not. As in almost every case like this, there will never be a definite answer on what really happened. The only thing we can see are proven facts. Mike 3rd left DA and joined AC within an hour of a designated op launch time on AC. Decipher that how you wish. Opinions are free.

Most of the time spy's aren't planted as you said, they grow from within and as soon as they feel their safety/survival is jeopardized they jump ship. We "could" accept them into a new home where the previous actions may be repeated if the circumstances align. But, the alternative would be to reveal the player as a spy and drop them from any alliances they join, which many servers have agreed to do (and have followed through). Though, this game is not as noble as it once was....

DeletedUser9771

You broke a NAP and tried to surprise attack us, and i could care less but why defend those actions? lol Point is take your lick and move on, Justifying it seems lame.

DeletedUser723

You broke a NAP and tried to surprise attack us, and i could care less but why defend those actions? lol Point is take your lick and move on, Justifying it seems lame.

Who is this "You" that you speak of?

DeletedUser11744

Thanks for the warning/advice. However, I've retired from grepo-leadership so I'll trust in my alliance leaders and whatever they decide on matters such as this. Wish me luck!

Maybe, maybe not. As for spies/spy wannabee's in general, accepting spied intel without revealing the player as a spy confirms that they are a spy for you whether you admit it or not. As in almost every case like this, there will never be a definite answer on what really happened. The only thing we can see are proven facts. Mike 3rd left DA and joined AC within an hour of a designated op launch time on AC. Decipher that how you wish. Opinions are free.

Most of the time spy's aren't planted as you said, they grow from within and as soon as they feel their safety/survival is jeopardized they jump ship. We "could" accept them into a new home where the previous actions may be repeated if the circumstances align. But, the alternative would be to reveal the player as a spy and drop them from any alliances they join, which many servers have agreed to do (and have followed through). Though, this game is not as noble as it once was....

I would just like to comment on this, I did not leave Dark Angels, they booted me from the alliance for no reason, I only joined AC because they were the only people I knew

DeletedUser4951

2q83dk1.png

Spies? You act like I planted them. Hey Mike you're around did I ever approach you to spy? Did you even spy or did paranoia eat at them?

No offense taken, so you won't take offense when I say this back to you. Its absolutely not my fault if you guys rub people the wrong way and they offer to give us info, defect, etc. If you want that to stop then do better. Fact is before I ever revealed I knew about your little op, you planned a bloody op on us. In short, you're not mad because I have a spy. You're mad because you got caught doing stuff you shouldn't have been doing and it back fired. If you do dishonorable and sketchy things, people will talk. That said, witch hunt all you want I now and always will have my eyes all over your ranks due to your leadership's poor judgement.

PS tell the leaders who smack talked me about not being a fighter and a coward that I've been taking the fight to DA now and they've gone quiet. Careful what you wish for I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

Spies? You act like I planted them. Hey Mike you're around did I ever approach you to spy? Did you even spy or did paranoia eat at them?

No offense taken, so you won't take offense when I say this back to you. Its absolutely not my fault if you guys rub people the wrong way and they offer to give us info, defect, etc. If you want that to stop then do better. Fact is before I ever revealed I knew about your little op, you planned a bloody op on us. In short, you're not mad because I have a spy. You're mad because you got caught doing stuff you shouldn't have been doing and it back fired. If you do dishonorable and sketchy things, people will talk. That said, witch hunt all you want I now and always will have my eyes all over your ranks due to your leadership's poor judgement.

PS tell the leaders who smack talked me about not being a fighter and a coward that I've been taking the fight to DA now and they've gone quiet. Careful what you wish for I guess.

scr3amwolf, The Smilodon Fatalis, you guys realize I'm not in DA right? Thus, "We" did not break any NAP because such NAP did not exist, "We" did not rub Mike the wrong way because he wasn't in our alliance, nor are "We" mad about getting caught for anything because we did nothing "dishonorable or sketchy" to get caught doing.

For the last time, I'm not a forum warrior so I'm not going to keep arguing a moot point....
I said that spy's exist, and that Mike's actions make it appear that way but you can "decipher that how you wish".
I never said he was, in fact, a spy. Why so defensive?

DeletedUser4951

Wouldn't know, like AC/AG, DA has a ton of people + their allies. Honestly just assumed you were there since you were defending them as if you had a stake in it.