Ultimate Crituque (The Top 20 Alliances)

DeletedUser7307

I will join the next fast conquest server and prove myself again, I quit tau because i thought i was getting sick of grepolis, but the games to addicting :p

DeletedUser2770

U are right bruggs, i cant seem to get away either lol...

crego why are you so tough on the forums lol, thats not the you we all know... i do like it a lil though lol

Deli, your a friend, great leader, kind and anyone who shares your banner is lucky to have you...How many sieges did you break singlehandedly last week... players such as you, crego and even bruggs make the game fun

As far as game over goes bruggs makes no sense you defending them.... Why bring in players you were not going to defend or support. i think GO thought we would have just said oh okay you can keep them and thats that. Dont forget I deliberately waited to bring together 54 until I knew what the dragons would do for that reason, once I saw GO true colors I showed ours...

I definitely think they regret it now and if they dont I definitely think they will soon. It is a war game though so its all good

I enjoy the fighting and yes GO has some very good players, my only question is how come they have not joined us yet???

DeletedUser7307

GO has a few players that if they left it would all be over and you could guess those guys :p

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that they are.

And only the guys sharing my same banner know the real me AD, you know this LOL.
We have a lot of fun over in BB though, keep on hearing from all the GO guys that the forums are ran badly and all everyone does is complain and works for themselves. sounds like a blast.

DeletedUser7307

i dont think the guys im talking about are leaving, i dont know where you get your info

DeletedUser

AD to answer your question, it was 6 or 7, not sure. but only 1 of them was not a GO siege.

Bruggs I'm curious as to who you think those players are.

I have my list, but I want to hear yours also!

DeletedUser

The Tau externals are so dead, were talking to a guy who doesn't even play grepolis right now LOL.

DeletedUser7307

I will be back crego, and the main person is obviously goyan hes the best leader and best player.

DeletedUser

Ya Goyan is so good his Abp/dbp are out of this world! Oh wait..

DeletedUser7307

i dont remember you that well but I think you have like 50k points and your making jokes about the number one player with 170k pts :s

DeletedUser

^points don't matter, lets talk about abp. thats the only statistic that matters. I figured an experienced player would know that.
welcome to a moral world.

tell me then how I am making jokes about someone "over 3 times my size" when I have over 10k more abp then him. More dbp as well. Please can someone explain this to me ugh it makes no sense!! Points mean evvveything right!!?? right!?!?

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7307

I actually played tribal wars for years and have played in several grepolis worlds. He has 170k points and has solid abp. You have a bit better abp and 50k. So you think you are stronger?

DeletedUser

the only thing he is better at then me is pressing the Olympic Games button more.

DeletedUser

Let's get back to discussing alliances please, otherwise I'll start handing out infractions.

Kind regards,

Josh.

DeletedUser2770

nothing to talk about bruggs. Use me for an exampple. I have 23k more ABP and 28k more all purpose BP and he has 8 cities more than me an average of 3k in points higher in each city

if it was not for gold he would given the amount of fighting he does he would only have 6 cities.

So when a player does not have to fight for their slots all they have to do is make big armies and hold them until there ready to take a city and they have the firepower to do so.

Not knocking anyones gaming style but when you have alliances with alot of players like this you usually see them playing for themselves and once there pressured or their alliance mates are pressured they bust at the seems

lets talk another unfair advantage, how about due to this halloween BS 3 harpy nukes of 200 which would take months to build...its ok really i like playing the old fashioned way and thats the only way to win grep in the long run

DeletedUser7307

not sure how many were internal conquests or not but you guys lost like 7 cities in the last two days

DeletedUser2770

oh that number was much higher and yes we had a sad departure of two very big players

score is 18 us 6 go

DeletedUser5638

Yes very true. We are split in half, but you guys also have a hole in your core by that logic.

I never even once believed it would be an overpowering victory. I believe BB will slowly take more and more cities in the north and slowly work their way down. We are slow, but deliberate.

Personally you should have seem what the malazan empire did to Romulus which was 3 times their size at the start of the war. By the end (when we merged into BB) we were larger than them.

So what VVV gets no credit With that War LOL?