Ultimate Crituque (The Top 20 Alliances)

DeletedUser6991

Discuss the good and bad stuff about all the top 20 alliances, show there goods and faults. Say if the have a bad leader or good leader. How long with they last, who they will have a war with. All the predictions

Vedi Veni Veni- Good alliance, will stay on top for a while. They have a good founder, but being number one they have a target on there back. Plus they cant control there main two Oceans, which could lead to there fall. They will be in the top spot for 1 more week, they will be in the top alliances for a good two months before falling, because of mass war.

Illyrians Hegemony- Strong members, they control there Oceans nicely, have some of the best players in the game. In 1 week I see them taking over the 1 spot. I see them finally falling after 8 months when there power finally stops! Watch out for this alliance!

Hades Elite- Great founders and leadership and are well organized, they have many strong alliance friends and will stand for a long time. Though they struggle to control there Oceans. The Hades Elite will fall and stay in the 5th-10th range for a LOONG time. I say they will have a nice war with the foxes that ends in a NAP than after 6 months they will fall do to a huge war with Illyrians Hegemony, that will be a devastating war for both alliances.

What Does The Fox Say- A nice MRA alliance with great depth and leadership, they have small struggles controlling there Oceans though. I see them topping at 4th when real war breaks out between them and the Hades Elite. With The Elite Basterds backing Hades Elite and Lycans backing the Foxes. The war will reduce the Foxes and stunt there growth before ending in a NAP. Soon after the Lycans and foxes merge, becoming an extreme alliance. They will side with Illyrians Hegemony, taking out the Hades Elite. About 4 months later they team up with the Elite Basters and take out Illyrians Hegemony. After 11 months of rule they finally fall mostly due to internal problems.

Trojan Tribute- An alliance that is unorganized and has no control of its Oceans. After 1 week it will fall due to members splitting and leaving.

Ghost Riders- Good organization and leadership but no control of anything after one month they fall due to alliances picking of members

Game Over- A well organized alliance that is strong but lacks in leadership depth. After 1 month they will merge into a different alliance

The Elite Basterds- You tell me

Lycans- A great well organized alliance. They will rein long and than merge with the Foxes and after 11 months of rule, will fall mostly due to internal problems

Sceptics Anonymous- A strong alliance with good members. They control there Oceans well and will reign 5 months of peacefulness before falling after joining into to many small wars and they split!

55-22- This alliance has good members and good leadership, but are struggling to recruit. In 1 week they will either fall or merge.

the whispering DEATH- A weak, non organized alliance, with horrible leaders, after one month they will get destroyed by the annoyed Elite Basterds

Serpentine- A newer alliance with some potential, in 3 weeks they will reach there peak, being ranked 7th, before doing two many merges causing them to split and have a civil war, destroying themselves

The lastrygonains- After a promising start they have not grown and soon this will be in easy farming alliance for bigger alliances.

Myrmidons- Never really going into any type of war they stay peaceful and after 8 months the Lycans/Foxes declare war and destroy them.

Dragon Lords- A very powerful alliance, they will crush anybody in sight and will take Tau with the Elite Basterds

300- A strong alliance that is all in Ocean 56. After 1 month of peace the Elite Basters need to expand and Dragon Lords, Hades Elite and The Elite Basterds destroy and take all there cities

SPQR- After a horrible idea reacts they will join in on a merge and never be heard of (Give them 3 weeks)

Sumbeaches- A good lead alliance that is unorganized, they will have an all out war with Hades Elite in 2 months, that will destroy them!

The Wild Bunch- A horrible alliance that sticks together for 2 months before all alliances shread them

thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

A lot of wild assumptions, but well thought out.

The Elite Basterds- You tell me

Dragon Lords- A very powerful alliance, they will crush anybody in sight and will take Tau with the Elite Basterds

Your facade of humility is quite flimsy there isn't it? :D

DeletedUser

What Does The Fox Say- A nice MRA alliance with great depth and leadership, they have small struggles controlling there Oceans though. I see them topping at 4th when real war breaks out between them and the Hades Elite. With The Elite Basterds backing Hades Elite and Lycans backing the Foxes. The war will reduce the Foxes and stunt there growth before ending in a NAP. Soon after the Lycans and foxes merge, becoming an extreme alliance. They will side with Illyrians Hegemony, taking out the Hades Elite. About 4 months later they team up with the Elite Basters and take out Illyrians Hegemony. After 11 months of rule they finally fall mostly due to internal problems.

How is WDTFS a MRA? We aren't controlling Oceans.. that's silly talk. You believe that we will be dismantled from a war with Hades Elite? Anything is possible but don't start saying your sister alliance will take us down after a few weeks into this plus you don't know what is going on within us. You can predict the future as well? Dude, after 11 months I do not see more than half of the Top 20 you listed to be there, also wasn't a good idea to list the Top 20, some of the alliances below are just up there because of points/gold usage (not trying to shoot your idea of a new thread down but we all need some criticism).

As for Lycans, no.. How can an organized alliance fall after a few months? The leader has been playing this game for quite a while now and is quite active (GMod) on the game and is very well known to it.

I don't really have much to say on the Elite Basterds as they are an academy to Hades Elite, 'nuff said.

DeletedUser6991

Exactly we are not an academy just there sister alliance. we don't swap members, we are separate but share forums and stick up for each other. anything over 45 members is an mra in this world. mra is not a bad thing all the time. I think you guys are great

DeletedUser2063

You seem to think that a lot of wars end with N.A.P's. That is almost never the case. As Kirk said in the new Star Trek (the first one), "Either they're going down, or we are." Also WDTFS is not an MRA and will not fall. IH and HE are both crap alliances to say the least. They're MRA's and will fall. Also your alliance sure seems to have a lot Of pacts so early. How do you expect to grow if you're pacted with everyone in your ocean?

DeletedUser5088

Tyler Can you explain to me how WDTFS is an MRA- i am confused :s

DeletedUser

A MRA is a mass recruiting alliance, which we are not and having over 45 members doesn't label you automatically as a MRA.
For clarification, sister alliance is also an academy without the training purposes, I just consider it otherwise as you both are joint-operations and not as pact members.

DeletedUser5088

A MRA is a mass recruiting alliance, which we are not and having over 45 members doesn't label you automatically as a MRA.
For clarification, sister alliance is also an academy without the training purposes, I just consider it otherwise as you both are joint-operations and not as pact members.
I know what an MRA is lol
Just wondering why he thinks we are an MRA
Has he even looked at our profile

DeletedUser

I was replying to him than two people posted, wasn't directed to you Charl lol.

DeletedUser6991

You seem to think that a lot of wars end with N.A.P's. That is almost never the case. As Kirk said in the new Star Trek (the first one), "Either they're going down, or we are." Also WDTFS is not an MRA and will not fall. IH and HE are both crap alliances to say the least. They're MRA's and will fall. Also your alliance sure seems to have a lot Of pacts so early. How do you expect to grow if you're pacted with everyone in your ocean?

We are nothing like an academy, we are separate. We only have 3 pacts right now, I dont know where you got the idea that we had lots I will be happy to share: Hades Elite, Illyraians H. and Dragon Lords. And this is not my first rodeo. I only said one war would end with a NAP and I said than that a little more than a month later it started again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

We are nothing like an academy, we are separate. We only have 3 pacts right now, I dont know where you got the idea that we had lots I will be happy to share: Hades Elite, Illyraians Hand Dragon Lords. And this is not my first rodeo. I only said one war would end with a NAP and I said than that a little more than a month later it started again

Oh ok. Two MRA's and and bad alliance. Please, you tell me you have experience, may I please know what this is? I will gladly share mine if you would like, but you do not seem to have much experience at all actually

DeletedUser

Tyler WDTFS is NOT an MRA i can assure you y don't you just go back to what you call an alliance

DeletedUser

I think was more of an attempt at trolling than a serious analysis lol

DeletedUser

I don't think he was trolling i think Tyler just doesn't understand what an MRA is :)

DeletedUser

We are nothing like an academy, we are separate. We only have 3 pacts right now, I dont know where you got the idea that we had lots I will be happy to share: Hades Elite, Illyraians H. and Dragon Lords. And this is not my first rodeo. I only said one war would end with a NAP and I said than that a little more than a month later it started again

3 pacts. Lovely!, i think you're a little biased though

The first academy can be found at Trojan Tribute 2!

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, this made me laugh. Their leader colonized on a conquest server for his second city. I honestly still don't understand it.

DeletedUser

The only problem WDTFS will have is becoming to bored with taking easy targets, aka this whole server. I do love reading fictional stuff though so a great read nonetheless.