Ultimate Crituque (The Top 20 Alliances)

DeletedUser2770

i miss a few days and come back to such a good thread.....

keelee hurry and join us I dont want to take your cities lol

PTW please dont consider players unhappy in your alliance as spies as they are two very different things.

I have not spoken to anyone in SA ever so I have no clue what your talking about when you say buddying up with them....

Crego I wish these guys knew the real you although I do get a huge laugh reading these posts

Just want to address something which was 2 pages back about the dragons. If two alliances have the hope of strengthening their relationship together than they need to be honest. In my talks with GO leadership that is what they said they wanted. Now taking in members of an alliance that we beat, who are nowhere near GO target ocean clearly states that there not interested in having our relationship improve.

With the understanding of how recruitment works I specified it was not an issue to take in there members but what was an issue was to take in the two leaders who played the game the wrong way dishonestly and that is something we would not accept. Just to point another thing out to GO. The dragons wanted to go to VVV and were turned down as they valued their relationship with us which is what alliances do when they respect one another. I would never take in members that were not in my core that an alliance I wanted to keep good relations with for example VVV were battling and beat as in my opinion they should join VVV...

There was no reason for us to go to war this soon, it was something that could have been avoided and to be honest you did not think we were as good as we were and that is why you did it I honestly believe...

last but not least. Why would you take in players if you could not or would not support them. It is so unfair to them and to the current members of your alliance on top of it not making any sense what so ever

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i miss a few days and come back to such a good thread.....

keelee hurry and join us I dont want to take your cities lol

PTW please dont consider players unhappy in your alliance as spies as they are two very different things.

I have not spoken to anyone in SA ever so I have no clue what your talking about when you say buddying up with them....

Crego I wish these guys knew the real you although I do get a huge laugh reading these posts

Just want to address something which was 2 pages back about the dragons. If two alliances have the hope of strengthening their relationship together than they need to be honest. In my talks with GO leadership that is what they said they wanted. Now taking in members of an alliance that we beat, who are nowhere near GO target ocean clearly states that there not interested in having our relationship improve.

With the understanding of how recruitment works I specified it was not an issue to take in there members but what was an issue was to take in the two leaders who played the game the wrong way dishonestly and that is something we would not accept. Just to point another thing out to GO. The dragons wanted to go to VVV and were turned down as they valued their relationship with us which is what alliances do when they respect one another. I would never take in members that were not in my core that an alliance I wanted to keep good relations with for example VVV were battling and beat as in my opinion they should join VVV...

There was no reason for us to go to war this soon, it was something that could have been avoided and to be honest you did not think we were as good as we were and that is why you did it I honestly believe...

last but not least. Why would you take in players if you could not or would not support them. It is so unfair to them and to the current members of your alliance on top of it not making any sense what so ever

yea you make good points, but honestly i think GO / BB were going to war anywayz after the remus / romulus war not really anyone left up there to fight for you guys. and i didnt know about the leaders of Dragons or any sorta drama i stated it could be a bad idea to recruit enemies of other alliances cause it makes us their enemies but it was unanimous decision. the council felt like if we didnt get them you guys woulda they all came as a package deal also i was actually really surprised VVV didnt get as many as you guys did. but yea 2 council members who made the decision dont even play in TAU anymore and both quit lol go figure huh... and i dont think BB ever had intentions of improving the alliance relationship never talked about a pact and the nap was set up basically saying were going to attack each other at some point cause of the 24 hour rule. i unno but i dont think anyone is really upset about that decision with dragons u guys killed them up there so i dont know why it got personal i guess others musta said something to you guys or something cause we were fine with you guys attacking everyone up there we were trying to get them to come down. but than you guys started attacking in 55 so it was on from there. greps grep alot of things can happen different ways and still will cant really know how things woulda gone if you done them differently but you can try lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

Yes I feel you and maybe at some point it would have made sense for the 2 biggest alliances to fight one another or maybe do like every server and just hold hands lol. i will honestly say we had no intention on battling your alliance until our own ocean was cleaned up as it makes no sense to let these simmers stick around IMO.

We did say what the outcome would be on your decision if they were taken in so naturally when you disregarded that made your whole alliance a target which should have been known by you guys

You can clearly see it was a bad decision. Only member still with you guys is dragon and he is hardly still playing and now you got yourselves a war with a very good alliance but on the same hand you have wars on all other fronts as well... To much war is not a good thing and ruins morale.....

DeletedUser

I need GO/GIO...without them, things would be boring to me and I would probably just keep taking inactive cities (oh wait goyan still just does that LOL). I enjoy fighting with you guys and almost feel a little bad as AD stated that you guys are quite literally surrounded unless you head south or just push threw someone. GO is holding well though so far I must admit, however their are a lot of cracks.

I just wish you guys would attack me more..my dbp is pathetic...how much do I need to beg?? LOL
and lightning bolts don't count Plague...

DeletedUser2770

PTW do you really bolt...ur such a noob

well better a bolt than a manti i always say

DeletedUser2770

lol... speaking of spankings are we going to talk about the pathetic attempt GO put together between 5 members to try and get my city and failed so so so horribly

DeletedUser

So much for this not being a boring server >.<

You do realize those GO members that put together that pathetic attempt on your city are now all flying your banner? Along with the goldmine that you love to bash? Better put some kind of regulation on conquering inactive cities before he gets em all =P I'm surprised at how many members you brought in without doing some homework and being a bit more selective, GO's trash is now BB's trash >.< Fortunately for BB, there isn't any other legitimate threat on the horizon, so you'll have time to weed them out.

The (most significant) flaw with GO was the leadership; there was no consistency (in actual leaders or their actions), no one took control of running ops and members just did whatever they wanted to all willy nilly. No one in the council wanted to step up and run ops except for Borys in the east. By the by, Borys is outspoken and has a big mouth (reminds me of someone else on the forums =P), but is skilled and was doing well against SA with limited member participation.

There was a small core of members who helped everyone (well almost everyone), a bunch of members out for themselves, a handful of inactives, a few simmers, and a couple wallet warriors who wouldn't launch an attack unless their pop was maxed. GO was doomed a few weeks into the server when everyone merged into it. There was no real leadership at the onset, just a bunch of high-point players from 4 or 5 different alliances. In hindsight, it reminded me of the 2012 Eagles when Vince Young called them the dream team and they had their worst year in decades.

Furthermore, I totally agree with your view on the Dragon Lords. It was very stupid of GO to bring in those members and I was opposed to it. We were already at war with 3 other top ten alliances and starting another war was just foolish.

It seems to me it is only a matter of time in this game until the top players of their oceans join the same alliance and start the hugfest, which is disappointing to me. I was engaged in the wars GO had going; there never seemed to be a slow moment. I am also disappointed in a couple of the members who just jumped ship to go to BB, while understanding why a few others went when they did.

Nevertheless, good luck to you guys, you obviously had an agenda and it worked out in your favor.

DeletedUser

^First off Club, I must commend you on a very nice "dream team" vince young reference, as I feel like it does apply here, so many good players/members, however, they had good leadership (I think Andy Reid is proving himself for what he is doing this year with last years worst team!) and GO did not have good leadership, just a democracy that was not correctly run. Democracies typically don't work in grepolis, atlesat statistically, and when you get too many chiefs and not enough indians all in a democracy, thats just bad news as we all saw in GO.

Now onto BB and what we stand for. Our name is literally what we are, we burn our past bridges and just look to forward to the future. To put that into perspective on how much we agree by this is the fact that AD and Myself actually hated each other several server ago, much more then we hated GO players (well, except for dragoncire lol), but now we have burned those bridges and are actually good friends/team mates who I may humbly say, are the best 2 man team this world has and will ever see (2nd place would have to be you and greeby I will add).

BB is full of the most hungary, ruthless fighters this world has, its only a matter of time until someone pisses us off enough and we pour our onslaught on them, who will that be? no one knows right now, but everyone not flying our flag or VVV is up in the running right now I guess you could say. Another war is inevitable, and although we may have the best players here besides a couple, it was inevitably going to happen at some point, why not burn the bridges now and move on?

Club, not only do I like you but I respect you as well and am glad we are on the same "side" now, I also agree that right now the world may be boring, but as I quote Nikki Sixx, keep in mind this world is over a year from being over. Were only getting started :)

"I've (BB) got so many mountains to climb and goals to conquer. I've (BB) got so many scars I want to leave on the planet. I just feel like I'm (BB) not there yet. I (BB) feel like I (BB) am just getting started." - "Nikki Sixx

DeletedUser2770

Just to clarify a few things. Any attempt to take my city usually comes out looking pathetic when im done with it.... Have yet to find anyone who can snipe better then me even with my minus luck I get on every attack.... Anyone who dont blv me is welcomed to try :D

2nd I never hated crego. He was back then a noob who thought alliance points meant something and he had to be schooled by my then 10 man team against I think the whole world... He was a good student and I took him under my wing, now after some time I am riding on his back he is a stud lol

3rd- I never hate anyone we are fighting, in fact most of the time I wind up having a respect for them. It is a game guys and the same way you go out and play football with your family and friends and and you dont turn them into your arch enemies why do we do that here in Grep lol.... Their has to be wars and theres no reason why you cant like the ppl you war with

4th- As long as you play the game respectful and honest when the war is over and your alliance has been beaten [check our track record] if you play the same way we do then we want you with us. Players leave due to multiple reasons and alliances need to refill their ranks plain and simple. Think of grep like war what happens when one leaves, do you say oh well thats it lets keep on fighting lol
However I do feel like an alliance is only as good as their weakest link, so were not interested in Quantity but rather Quality as I would prefer a 10 member alliance of good members then 55 of semi active players, lucky for us we have 55 quality members

5th- screw the eagles, go Giants... ya even after yesterdays embarassment

DeletedUser

Number 1 BridgeBurners- Great alliance, has the best people in the server, has great leadership, but lacks to find real strong opponents near its borders. Still has some core clean up to do though...
Number 2 Sceptics Anonymous- Terrible alliance, speaks of great "track" record, when the only strong alliance they fought they lost to, horrible leadership, self centered members, very easily conquerable.
Number 3 * NO FEAR *- They control a vast area, not sure about their leadership but they seem like a formidable. I feel that their other alliances are their achilles heal as allows easier access to their core.
Number 4 Veni Vidi Vici- This alliance has a lot of potential. just lost a lot of members to camel tau and pandamonium. I don't agree with their inactive policy and I feel it jeopardizes their alliance and their fellow pact members. They are very strong in O44, but lack a defined core to work around. Large alliance, active leader who is good (but some things I disagree with), has some strong members. Don't really see anyone with a good fighter rank though
Rank 5 Camel Tau- Very solid alliance headed my a very solid set of leaders. This is one of the best alliances I have ever seen. Would put good pressure on BridgeBurners if they were at war and closer.

Honestly, I don't really care much about the other alliances, and I don't know much about them.

DeletedUser6991

1 BridgeBurners 5811116 53 109644 9 Months
2 * NO FEAR * 3221839 43 74926 11 Months
3 Molon labe 2655191 44 60345 7 Months
4 Sceptics Anonymous 2620252 45 58228 5 Months
5 The Empire 2301610 53 43427 2 Months
6 Veni Vidi Vici 2164041 45 48090 1 Month
7 The Black Plague 2118015 51 41530 1 Month
8 ToBeDetermined 1818706 52 34975 Less Than Month
9 Camel Tau 1693384 23 73625 8 Months
10 Origins Rebirth 1633721 49 33341 1 month
11 The Sea Men 1295859 43 30136 Less Than Month
12 The Shakedown Plague 1231256 40 30781 1 Month
13 * NAE FEAR * 1214186 30 40473 11 Months
14 SeMpEr ViC 1175201 49 23984 1 Month
15 Sofa King Sexy 1117011 21 53191 3 Months
16 Molon labe II 993601 54 18400 6 Months
17 Maggots 973251 26 37433 3 Months
18 Pandamonium 932178 16 58261 Less Than Month
19 The Federation 886614 52 17050 1 Month
20 White Jackets 828509 30 27617 1 Month

DeletedUser

tobedetermined are they even an alliance? i thought they were waiting to be determined and where to join lol

DeletedUser

1 BridgeBurners 5811116 53 109644 9 Months
2 * NO FEAR * 3221839 43 74926 11 Months
3 Molon labe 2655191 44 60345 7 Months
4 Sceptics Anonymous 2620252 45 58228 5 Months
5 The Empire 2301610 53 43427 2 Months
6 Veni Vidi Vici 2164041 45 48090 1 Month
7 The Black Plague 2118015 51 41530 1 Month
8 ToBeDetermined 1818706 52 34975 Less Than Month
9 Camel Tau 1693384 23 73625 8 Months
10 Origins Rebirth 1633721 49 33341 1 month
11 The Sea Men 1295859 43 30136 Less Than Month
12 The Shakedown Plague 1231256 40 30781 1 Month
13 * NAE FEAR * 1214186 30 40473 11 Months
14 SeMpEr ViC 1175201 49 23984 1 Month
15 Sofa King Sexy 1117011 21 53191 3 Months
16 Molon labe II 993601 54 18400 6 Months
17 Maggots 973251 26 37433 3 Months
18 Pandamonium 932178 16 58261 Less Than Month
19 The Federation 886614 52 17050 1 Month
20 White Jackets 828509 30 27617 1 Month

What are these predictions based on?? Guess none of the alliances will be around for the world wonders if only 2 of the alliances make it to 11 more months.

DeletedUser

I think a good match would be BB and *NF*. Course *NF* has two joints: *Nae Fear* and *No Fears*..

So that might be a problem..

DeletedUser7802

What are these predictions based on?? Guess none of the alliances will be around for the world wonders if only 2 of the alliances make it to 11 more months.

ya i don't know how you came up with this but its pretty laughable

DeletedUser

I think a good match would be BB and *NF*. Course *NF* has two joints: *Nae Fear* and *No Fears*..

So that might be a problem..

LOL might be a problem ? i dont think you get it PAUL... even if all of TAU came at us we will still come out on top... not 1 or 2 or even 3 alliances could knock us down.. we have the best players in the game and more of them want to join... BB = ALL STAR TEAM just rolling over everyone TAU is done and locked up... were a solid group too no drama no bull just straight fun n pwnage

DeletedUser

^Their's only drama when they try to say that Da Bears are not the best football team in the NFL.

DeletedUser2770

anything can happen in grep...Right now we are definitely rocking on all cylinders but anything can happen