Trash Talking Thread~US44 Zakros

DeletedUser9851

LOL kaos and en are now crying that i am botting... No its called using the game for olu, 5 minute farming, using forced loots, spending a lot of time on the game. Yes i maxed my farms a few days, cause i forced loot a lot... Isnt that in the rules, but instead of trying to figure out how to play they would rather cry... Can you come up with more excuses please...

you better stop hurting my feelings. :mad:

I just joined the world on the rim. Looking at the stats, The Gang looks decent.
Rumored that Kaos and EN are pact? Well that's really sad. They even have similar point averages and both have academies.

Kaos does not have an academy. where did you get that from?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mass Mail
Ohh, Dear

Well you guys stink of such desperation that im about to send all you guys some deodorant, send me your address ;) lol.. first off, fight like men and not by words your leader or what ever he is MRW, players like him are called paper lions, never last long cause they ghost and leave their team behind when they get a bit frustrated. you all prob played together before for this one last dance lol, i dont see any victories i wonder why.. btw we are not MRA, Druid has put this team together from many different servers lots of friends and enemies from the past. when you see all of us playing together and looking down at all you guys u know leadership is strong here, not crying all the time and sending MM's to alliances, makes you look weak, which i do not doubt ofc.. aint the start of the server fun :) msg our boss cyrus or druid if you want to be in a real team, we may just send you invite, maybe..

Just play dead, you might survive..
(insert gif with a guys finger (gun) shooting a bird and it playing dead)

I love you guys at EN always giving me a good laugh...

DeletedUser11708

Mass Mail
Ohh, Dear

Well you guys stink of such desperation that im about to send all you guys some deodorant, send me your address ;) lol.. first off, fight like men and not by words your leader or what ever he is MRW, players like him are called paper lions, never last long cause they ghost and leave their team behind when they get a bit frustrated. you all prob played together before for this one last dance lol, i dont see any victories i wonder why.. btw we are not MRA, Druid has put this team together from many different servers lots of friends and enemies from the past. when you see all of us playing together and looking down at all you guys u know leadership is strong here, not crying all the time and sending MM's to alliances, makes you look weak, which i do not doubt ofc.. aint the start of the server fun :) msg our boss cyrus or druid if you want to be in a real team, we may just send you invite, maybe..

Just play dead, you might survive..
(insert gif with a guys finger (gun) shooting a bird and it playing dead)

I love you guys at EN always giving me a good laugh...

I quit Zakros because i really am terrible at playing two worlds. But I am confused by what you consider victories. I consider the victor of the world the group that fights the best, defeats its enemies on the battlefield, and is a good sport about it. Most long time players of grepo, who have made world wonder, consider it a time that encourages simming. So it comes down to the whichever alliance has the best simmers.

DeletedUser

Winning the world should always be the goal... Winning a world does not just require simming, it requires planning, teamwork, ability to fight through adversity, ability to defend cities, take cities. Druid is garbage at leading an alliance... Its super early, but as the weeks go by on zakros, it will be come very apparent that he isnt nearly as good as he says... Do I have a perfect record, no... I gave up on Knossos for months, months that if I had pushed it and played hard, would have helped my team have a better chance at winning. We made an error which lost us the server, and thats ok. At the end of the day, take away that error and we were right in it. Kappa we were outnumbered 3-1 most of the server, but yet prevailed with a win. Alpha we were outnumbered 2-1 but yet prevailed with a win... Zakros will be another one. Eviction notice is garbage. Kaos, they might be ok, but with the big man IA, they arent looking nearly as strong... Firebirds - we will see with them... The Gang, they might be actual competition...

DeletedUser9851

>_<

>_<

excuse me, i have some crow in the oven.

Well it looks like Kaos doesn't have an academy after all. It seems that other alliance was using our name to make it seem that way. :)

it has been rectified. Now let me get back to building. I should be conquest ready in a year or so. :p

DeletedUser

Dam, EN are holding to the true meaning of MRA, they lose a member or two and they fill the ranks with fresh meat, what ever they are serving new recruits to join up must be something not seen before on the menu, I wonder how many old members of Sync are questioning their decision to join them after being disbanded in the dead of night, lets hope any vets who are still in EN decide to jump ship before it sinks and the waters are filled with rats looking for a life-raft, like a floating jetsam of junk EN pollutes the oceans with it's ragtag of noobs, in-actives, and misguided members, it is only a matter of time before they are set to fire if for nothing more to clear the oceans for the more serious players, only a few more hours of Troy to feed them perks, perks that have done nothing more than prolong the inevitable end of a festering wound in the World of Grepolis,

Not a lot of direct trash talk so I thought I would set the first flame,

Come and get me,
thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser9851

and that means you are already better then druid or oggami....

That's it, Mflip

you just made my enemy list thisisgrepolis

Actually, you wont have me to kick around any more. I'm out of here. it was fun guys. And remember, it was all in good fun. see you in a faster world. Good luck to all.

DeletedUser

What is the purpose of these slow speed worlds? I don't get it.

DeletedUser11890

To test our patience.Knowing we will fail and buy gold.