Trash Talking Thread~US44 Zakros

DeletedUser10233

No this is the Leader, the great leader who leads the great MRA known as EVICTION NOTICE.....

Should I post your latest attack MRW/Mflip (whatever you want to call yourself). Its was just as pathetic.... I also see your having to send your big gold spenders Junkyard and Talon to try to take my cities lol. No worries at all, You will have a wake up call very soon ;)

DeletedUser

Should I post your latest attack MRW/Mflip (whatever you want to call yourself). Its was just as pathetic.... I also see your having to send your big gold spenders Junkyard and Talon to try to take my cities lol. No worries at all, You will have a wake up call very soon ;)

Junk says hos your wall? LOL

DeletedUser

What wake up call is that? I think my attack was as nice if not better then your boy Oleums sorry attempt at revolting me. I hope he realizes the doubler needs the troops to actually land to get bp.

DeletedUser

What wake up call is that? I think my attack was as nice if not better then your boy Oleums sorry attempt at revolting me. I hope he realizes the doubler needs the troops to actually land to get bp.

Now that was funny

DeletedUser

Looks like that attack seemed to work.... Another cap for Flip, maybe you should stop talking and build some troops...

DeletedUser12130

Funny how you spew about the use of gold yet you do the same thing unless you used jacks magic bean stalk beans to rebuild your wall from zip to 16 in a few hours...oh enjoy your wake up call...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I must be dreaming, didnt we just take 3 cities from you guys??? Can I please get that wake up call now?

DeletedUser

So where are the en supporters now... Looks like the end for both kaos and en... :) Pop go the MRAS....

DeletedUser9851

Cirrhosis, whats that all about? And what clan are you with now?

DeletedUser

Hello reina1120, I hear you were asking for me, perhaps you should go back to Olympia, looks like the waters in Zakros may be a bit too dangerous for you and your friends, and yes I am playing under a different account, and no I am not going to tell you the name, sorry, I like my quiet time,

Have a nice day

DeletedUser

Well Rich, it was nice knowing you, too. Message received. I'm not going to point out the irony of your comments above. Just suffice it to say, I never left Olympia. xD

DeletedUser12205

MR. MRA

So where are the en supporters now... Looks like the end for both kaos and en... :) Pop go the MRAS....

Funny we are called an MRA when you recruit anyone who will join you. Even funnier that you use so much gold and still fail in every server over and over. Anybody that has played this game any amount of time know are ranks are full of players who have kicked the snot out of you in just about every server past you have played... lets take a look at the alliance fighters ranks of both EN and EN II. What do we see? A real alliance playing the game. What do we see when we look at your alliance? A bunch of old cheats wh despite their underhanded efforts fail time and time again. Why do they hate me? Because I have been foiling their underhanded ways server after server after server. All the way back since the early EN servers. My advise to them is run away and find an reputable alliance that dosent have to MRA in server to get its real members. LMFAO!!!

DeletedUser12205

These are by far not the only servers I have played. These are the servers I play right now. Surprised you don't know that?? Seems kinda noobish for both you and this other guy who claim to be experienced don't know that. Anyways most I work with in game think talk is cheap. Actions Speak Louder Then Words!! Check out the alliance fighter ranks of EN and EN II. Mostly you cheat hard fizzle out types. Bought the account you play with now. I have been playing over 5 years I will expose you fakes.

DeletedUser

These are by far not the only servers I have played. These are the servers I play right now. Surprised you don't know that?? Seems kinda noobish for both you and this other guy who claim to be experienced don't know that. Anyways most I work with in game think talk is cheap. Actions Speak Louder Then Words!! Check out the alliance fighter ranks of EN and EN II. I have been playing over 5 years I will expose you fakes.

Sorry took me a bit to scroll down to find any en or en ii in the top fighter ranks. For number 2 ranked in points, you dont have one person in the top 20 fighters....