Top 12!!!

DeletedUser

i guess i can put my two cents here and there every now and again.....

DeletedUser

4cJN7.png

Well well well. I felt tonight was a nice night to update this to the best of my knowledge.

1. TU - My boys! Even with the loss of our leader Tyler we still continue to grow and dominate.

2. NW - I personally don't know much of them but I hear they are wreaking havoc in O45. Well done.

3. Apocalypse Warlords - Well well well. This is mostly for the former WK's players. How has the merger worked out for you thus far in O54? Pretty sure you lost 4 cities tonight and only really put up a fight in one of them... Don't expect that to let up either.

4. ALL IN - Group is coming together well and really doing work in the northern part of O45. Can them an NW stay peaceful there though?

5. Fetal Nemesis - Never really talked to much of them but firmly convinced they are just a nuisance.

6. Oceanus - Don't know many of them but know that NW and them work well together and in peace in the southern oceans.

7. Night Fall - Academy of NW

8. Spartacus Elite - Another nuisance. MissTiff is really cool.

9. Anomaly - What a JOKE these people are. It really amazes me. They are not long for this server.

10 through 12. I haven't had any contact with you really so I have no opinion of you regardless.

Have a great night boys and girls!

DeletedUser

Lidos, no worries, you will soon enough here about how we are handling business in the north side ;)

-Kkagsom
The illuminati

DeletedUser

Well after talking to Kkagsom a bit I am very impressed with The Illuminati. They seem to be handling Blood Ravens very well.

AW lost another big member over night and continues its slid.

The best is "Fetal" Nemesis. Did I strike a nerve? You guys are amazingly good for our DBP numbers. I hope you continue to send "quality" attacks like you have been. The TU are very grateful for your sad existence.

DeletedUser

Well after talking to Kkagsom a bit I am very impressed with The Illuminati. They seem to be handling Blood Ravens very well.

AW lost another big member over night and continues its slid.

The best is "Fetal" Nemesis. Did I strike a nerve? You guys are amazingly good for our DBP numbers. I hope you continue to send "quality" attacks like you have been. The TU are very grateful for your sad existence.

You have lost several cities, and FN has yet to lose any. Congratulations in being able to defend in a defenders world. It is not hard to gather DBP when you have a minimum of 12 hours notice. Real skill requires conquering and I have yet to see anyone even attempt it in our waters.

DeletedUser

You are right. You guys have taken multiple cities from us. And in the past 90 days the only enemy of ours that has a winning record in conquers against us. I'm attaching the last 30 day conquers between FN and us. But will list the last 90 day stats against those we have recently fought against:

Union conquers: 3
FN conquers: 6

Union conquers: 7
AW conquers: 2

Union conquers: 17
SE conquers: 1

4ebZI.png

I cannot comment as to whether these conquers were against active or inactive players. Just whether the player was in the alliance at the time. That being said FN has obviously had the greatest success against us in the past 90 days. No shame to any of the above alliances whom have fought well and often. But only FN owns 6 cities that we used to own in the past 90 and that alone is impressive.

DeletedUser

1) The Union- I know a lot of people like to say they are not the best alliance in Eta and than illustrate their reasons why. These people forget that best is a relative term, in comparison to all of their competition this alliance is clearly the best alliance of Eta on almost every metric you could consider that is tangible. No alliance is older and more experienced than this one, these guys have aged into wine not vinegar. I expect these guys to be here for the long run.

2) Night Warriors-Due to this being my alliance, I will not comment.

3) Apocalypse Warlords- They seem to be a good group, did amazing work when they were just merging up in North Eta. They seem to have run out of expansion area that doesn't involve them in a major war. Seem to be locked in a tough war with the Union now and due to the loss of points and members in the past few days indicate that they might not be doing as well as originally thought. Due to the recent conflict and instability this alliance might not be around to the end-game victory but would probably reach the World Wonder phase of the game.

4) Fatal Nemesis- They have a very good core of players and centrally located in their Ocean. In comparison to a lot of the alliances out there this alliance does seem to do well in attacking and defending. Due to the low level of leadership instability, close proximity to each other in their home ocean and the lack of true enemies this alliance should most definitely reach World Wonder phase in good standing. Their recent conflict with the Union would normally be a big negative impact to long term growth but since The Union is primarily focused on AW this should help FN solidify its holdings.

5) All IN-A group we work closely with and respect dearly. Has very good leadership and an academy alliance to keep it fed with active members for some time. Due to location has the most security threats than most other alliances but they have managed well and shall continue to succeed and grow. This alliance should most definitely reach the World Wonder phase.

6) Oceanus- Is part of the Night-Oceanus Coalition. Great leaders and a good core of players, they have been a very close and strong component of the Coalition. Will definitely be here for the World Wonder phase of the game and beyond.

7) Spartacus Elite-Led by a good individual that respects integrity. Has a very beneficial system set up with the Indie Alliances of Ocean 65 that has done a marvelous job of keeping them a live against the Union when they went to war with each other. Have a very solid chance of not only reaching World Wonder phase but also of achieving end-game victory with ease in my opinion. The rest of the world is on fire with war as their ocean remain peaceful and calm. As long as their leadership remains smart this alliance should be here for the long haul.

8) Night Fall- Will not comment due to affiliation to NW.

9) Anomaly- This group is doomed. Night will set on them.

10) The Illuminati-Sucker for the name, no real knowledge or experience of this alliance, so will not comment but congrats on being a top 12 alliance of Eta.

11) Blood Ravens-Last I heard these guys were a part of the AW Coalition. Not really sure about anything else but they have been around for a bit, so kudos for them!

12) WayMakers- Has some solid leadership and top players. Extremely clustered in Ocean 76 which will make any alliance entering their home waters pay for it dearly. Not sure what their long term status will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2039

Nobody commented on this Ceru, but I personally love it. ;-) Don't worry guys, only four more cities to absorb and I'll leave!

DeletedUser

Im terrified mia! Let me know when you are not the only good member of your alliance and then we'll talk. Your alliance has 5 good players including you and you have 10 cities and all the rest have like 7 or less. Plus from what I see your second best player is either inactive or quitting. SOOO I would say that the All In Academy could crush you let alone All IN or even Oceans. lol

DeletedUser

Im terrified mia! Let me know when you are not the only good member of your alliance and then we'll talk. Your alliance has 5 good players including you and you have 10 cities and all the rest have like 7 or less. Plus from what I see your second best player is either inactive or quitting. SOOO I would say that the All In Academy could crush you let alone All IN or even Oceans. lol

Why are you terrified Rayne?

What you said is right. One alliance could definitely crush me and the Arena, what more if we are dealing with 4 bigger ones. You could have crushed not just Arena, but Anomaly as well way earlier but I guess we are defending ourselves pretty good for several months now despite of your huge advantage over us and the internal challenges we have encountered.

If you want to pick on me and my brothers and sisters, you may do so if that is how you find satisfaction - dealing with way smaller players and alliances. You may take my cities, but you can never take me. I have stayed and am sticking with my Arena-Anomaly family just like the rest of us.

Regards to the rest of your folks there.

DeletedUser

Why are you terrified Rayne?

What you said is right. One alliance could definitely crush me and the Arena, what more if we are dealing with 4 bigger ones. You could have crushed not just Arena, but Anomaly as well way earlier but I guess we are defending ourselves pretty good for several months now despite of your huge advantage over us and the internal challenges we have encountered.

If you want to pick on me and my brothers and sisters, you may do so if that is how you find satisfaction - dealing with way smaller players and alliances. You may take my cities, but you can never take me. I have stayed and am sticking with my Arena-Anomaly family just like the rest of us.

Regards to the rest of your folks there.

I agree with you miataxxx I must be one of the bad players with 12 cities. We have endured. We will lose more cities. But I know your 4 way alliance is fragile and they will take you apart when you are over extended. Arena and Anomaly will support one another. You have some good players and I'm sure they could find a better place with us. It makes no difference whether you have one city or twenty. We are family and will support one another. Remember David and Goliath. Goliath was a bully and they never win in the end. Also remember your history. The 300 held a hoard for days, and the hoard was eventually defeated. I see nothing good in your future. So come and take my cities for I shall still be here, will you

DeletedUser2622

ss (2013-09-09 at 06.41.26).jpg

I think we support each other very well. :)

Edit: Sorry for the size issues, not too forum saavy

DeletedUser

I never said I was going to WASTE my time with you and your brothers and sister! lol You are getting mad at me for stating a fact I never said that we were going to do anything. You need to deal with your own problems with NW and not worry about us. I have no reason to attack you. I really dont care about your honor or any bedtime stories your trying to quote me but those 300 spartans were wiped out AND THEN the army was call home to come fight them and eventually defeated them. Also with David and Goliath, God kill Goliath not David! C'mon man theres no way a stone could have kill a 9 ft man with a helmet on! Get your story straight before you start. If you really want a fight then there can be one but as for now I have no reason to attack you. Just to let you know Archangel said that they were a family and so did Wolfknives, and you see where they are now after trying to bark at the big dog.

I have no reason to even continue this convo! worry about yourself and "brothers and sister"!