Top 12!!!

DeletedUser2498

in response to the comment earlier, i've never really considered what tyler says to be very degrading. there are WAY more annoying and disparaging people on this forum than he is. i dropped out of this world, since i considered it to be too slow for my tastes, but i do check in here from time to time to see how things are going.

since i'm dropping in, i'm curious to see how the alliance i was a leader in once upon a time is fairing. i'm referring to wolfknives, and i understand they were involved in a merger, so i was curious as to how that is working out. i'm looking at you jgheuvel and skrewball to see how things are going. i'm quite sure the alliance was left in capable hands, i'd just like to see how you guys are doing. i miss you guys by the way :)

DeletedUser

No prob Thayer i wanted to talk a little trash anyways.

Speaking of Missing people, I miss seeing that little group know as NO on the score board. Those 14 peeps showed what a tight active group could do and they didn't need 50 people to do it. Our loss is TU gain. Cheers

DeletedUser2039

No prob Thayer i wanted to talk a little trash anyways.

Speaking of Missing people, I miss seeing that little group know as NO on the score board. Those 14 peeps showed what a tight active group could do and they didn't need 50 people to do it. Our loss is TU gain. Cheers
Under the correct circumstances, can the same bond be created with 49 players under one roof?

DeletedUser2039

Hahaha King I gotta get in an alliance with you at some point lol if I'm worthy of that greatness. ;-)

DeletedUser2039

That guy is a character, every group needs one. We have Lidos and MzC keeping us entertained here!

DeletedUser

he's fairly new, but if you guys could read half of the things dougie posts, you'd be dying! this man's a riot! every alliance needs someone to entertain the forum readers!

DeletedUser

okay, here's a question, it may seem elementary, but imma ask anyways..... how does everyone know everyone else? just from being active on here a lot?

DeletedUser2039

Mainly reading the externals you can learn a lot. Talking to people in-game can further new relationships for the most part.

DeletedUser

okay, here's a question, it may seem elementary, but imma ask anyways..... how does everyone know everyone else? just from being active on here a lot?

I meet people from the externals, but that only goes so far. To really get to know someone, you have to talk to them frequently in game.

DeletedUser2039

Lol wut?

Okay fine, I'll speak. I can't guarantee this will happen again.

Howdy guys.

From what I hear it's supposed to be easy. I must be doing it wrong.
I'm sorry, I just have to.

You must be doing well when your alliance is sending LS attacks with breakthrough on...you guys understand this cuts their strength by 50% right...for no reason whatsoever?
[SPR]
3U2Gh.png
[/SPR]

DeletedUser

in response to the comment earlier, i've never really considered what tyler says to be very degrading. there are WAY more annoying and disparaging people on this forum than he is. i dropped out of this world, since i considered it to be too slow for my tastes, but i do check in here from time to time to see how things are going.

since i'm dropping in, i'm curious to see how the alliance i was a leader in once upon a time is fairing. i'm referring to wolfknives, and i understand they were involved in a merger, so i was curious as to how that is working out. i'm looking at you jgheuvel and skrewball to see how things are going. i'm quite sure the alliance was left in capable hands, i'd just like to see how you guys are doing. i miss you guys by the way :)

Hey nself! :)

Well, I was offline one weekend due to a migraine and during that weekend WK was attacked. We had already been in the process of discussing the possibility of a future merger. However, we didn't realize that reality was coming so soon. Unfortunately we suffered from having some inactive or unresponsive members. People who, while they may have been logging in daily, were not active on the forums and were not responsive to most if any emails sent to them. We had a good core group but it just wasn't enough to keep us strong without having to merge at some point.
When the merge happened I was invited to a couple of different alliances but I declined all offers and decided to go inactive for a time. I was feeling a little burned out, even before the merge, and had only really been hanging on for the sake of the great group of people I was playing with :)
At this time, I am "lone-wolfing" it and just playing a little here and there. I'm not sure if I'll gain my former excitement or not so I don't want to join an alliance and end up being dead weight. I didn't like it in our alliance and I don't want to be it in another alliance. In this way I can remain in the game but be beholden to no one but myself.

Edit: As for Skrewball, I don't even think he's active on Eta any more. For all I know he left the game entirely.

Edit 2: Also, Wolfknives as an alliance still exists...at least...the name does. I don't know how many of the
remaining members are actually active though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Make sure the harbor is clear!

grepolis1.jpg

Attachments

• grepolis1.jpg
    grepolis1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah bro we need that a little bigger so we can see what is going on here. We know you stacked the BRs there! That would be the only reason for blotting it out. its all good just need it to be bigger

DeletedUser2039

Make sure the harbor is clear!

View attachment 910
Thank you. I was hoping someone would bite. I always have more. ;) Anyone can stack biremes to defend a city, that's good defense. It takes a special person to do the following. Please do a BP count for me.

3UB74.jpg

First attack, I'll give ya.

3UB8h.jpg

Once, shame on me. Twice? Shame on you!!!!!

3UBbg.jpg

A third time you say? Shame on you again! Muhahahaha

3UBa2.jpg

A forth you say? Party time in this city!

3UBbT.jpg

Well, yea idk...

3UBdi.jpg

And the grand finale!