Top 12

DeletedUser1048

Greek and Tbom, r both pretty gullible. Had a whole conversation where I(one of the top attackers on katane) convinced them, that I'm a noob)...

Top attackers, you mean the list that still really just shows who attacked all the bandit camps and some quests. Yeah that's a great indicator of experience. If we're going off bp, invinoveritas is one of the most "experienced" in LEX. And he's about to be rimmed....

Pretty interesting that you 3 are basically the only ones writing on the externals. I hope people on Katane don't actually take you all's opinions seriously.

Pretty clear you are a group of people no-one likes...not because you play grep as a war game...but because you are so passive aggressive and arrogant about everything.

Hmm which 3 is that...have a feeling I'm getting excluded.

3) Speaking with you is a waste of time mate. TBH I'm only on the forums, so players on Katane can hear something other than your opinion.:D

Waste of time, that hurts...we're people too you know :(

DeletedUser13890

I really don't see what her problem is... Like, this is one of the most active forums on here, because Me, God, Joe, Tbom, and Xpert are all talking... I understand 4/5 of them are in one alliance, but then again, our alliance was made through looking for good players on the externals in the first place.

Also, this is the externals, no need to be an asshole to others because you can't break sieges ;)

Edit: My bad, you just broke one.... At the cost of three others...

DeletedUser13151

Top attackers, you mean the list that still really just shows who attacked all the bandit camps and some quests. Yeah that's a great indicator of experience. If we're going off bp, invinoveritas is one of the most "experienced" in LEX. And he's about to be rimmed....

I admit...I'm a noob:D
That's why you guys should come rim me...I've only got two cities...this is your best chance:D

DeletedUser1048

I admit...I'm a noob:D
That's why you guys should come rim me...I've only got two cities...this is your best chance:D

If you're a noob isn't any time a good time? Like invinoveritas clearly didn't learn anything about the game the longer he spent in Lex...why would you be different ;)

DeletedUser13605

I mean therse only like 1000 active players so id say like 6-7 people is about average.

DeletedUser11560

Lady De Carla, if you permit, if we gobbled up the cities of your dead weight, you'd make a decent alliance. Oh wait, that pretty much your whole alliance that needs gobbling. :D

DeletedUser1048

de6ecae7a16e6e94693f9ddc95f89674.png

So that's why Xpert was convinced you were a noob, I see now.

DeletedUser1048

Wait Lex has two open spots thanks to more rimmed players, any bets on how fast they get filled?