Top 12

DeletedUser13890

Is it true that Lex only tries to defend/break one out of 5 sieges?
And only of players who spend at least $50 a week?
I mean, idk about the $50 requirement. My siege last night on Knichel got broken.... Then again, none of the other three happening at the same time did.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
When pigs fly, new alliance in O55, still in 15th but they will be in the top 12 soon enough. Definite swim, its a solid group from Gela
You are absolutely correct, I know and have played with many on that team. The will do very well, very quickly.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
You can ditch us now and move onto the next world, Lady De Carla has everything under control.
Although just booted from LEX as I was only here for gold, I still have nothing bad to say about them, especially their leadership. Communication is very good there and their plans are very well thought out and everyone knows exactly what needs to be done. Kudo's to Lady De Carla.

DeletedUser16126

Although just booted from LEX as I was only here for gold, I still have nothing bad to say about them, especially their leadership. Communication is very good there and their plans are very well thought out and everyone knows exactly what needs to be done. Kudo's to Lady De Carla.

Thats why members are joining us cause they hate the way things are run and hate being put into teams with leaders who never wanted to lead

DeletedUser1048

This message was paid for by - Lex -, changing worlds everywhere.

DeletedUser13890

Why the heck is your name carter but you are Lady De Carla... Are you a dude who pretends to be a she?
The world may never know... But, going back to LEX, I love the same 10 players I see attempting to break every siege we have on you guys. Its kinda funny. Now, I know others in the alliance must be doing something, but usually with good communication and leadership, more members get involved in siege breaks as well...

DeletedUser11833

That invite button, so far away from my cursor... I just cant