Top 12

DeletedUser11833

Well, with you in the alliance, I don't give Young Guns much of a chance to survive. Your Praetorian Guard from US-71, which you proclaimed would take the world, has already disbanded. Your (Tbom9) reputation continues to grow (shrink) with every new world. I cannot believe that anyone would want to be your teammate.

If anyone wants a good laugh, read US-71's Top 12 thread. Tbom9's all hat no cattle.

All hat and no cattle? Inactivity, yall poaching members like crazy, and being spread everywhere killed PG, And this world opened up. So yeah, whatever you say...

DeletedUser10179

Well, with you in the alliance, I don't give Young Guns much of a chance to survive. Your Praetorian Guard from US-71, which you proclaimed would take the world, has already disbanded. Your (Tbom9) reputation continues to grow (shrink) with every new world. I cannot believe that anyone would want to be your teammate.

If anyone wants a good laugh, read US-71's Top 12 thread. Tbom9's all hat no cattle.

Someones an angry lil man

DeletedUser14792

All hat and no cattle? Inactivity, yall poaching members like crazy, and being spread everywhere killed PG, And this world opened up. So yeah, whatever you say...

At least you're admit you're a terrible leader. Because all of that is ALL on you, pal. Inactivity, members leaving PG, and accepting recruits from all over the map. That's completely a leadership issue.

By the way, I monitored your alliance's activity. There wasn't any inactivity among your team - they were logging on, attacking, constructing buildings. So that's complete BS. And I'm sure that there are more than a few others playing in US 71 that will vouch for PG members' activity levels.

And on top of it all, you abandoned your alliance and US 71 when this world opened. That's despicable and completely indefensible.

DeletedUser14792

Someones an angry lil man

Not at all angry; it went exactly as I expected. I'm just here to mock him.

And I assume you're dumb enough to be his teammate.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser10179

At least you're admit you're a terrible leader. Because all of that is ALL on you, pal. Inactivity, members leaving PG, and accepting recruits from all over the map. That's completely a leadership issue.

By the way, I monitored your alliance's activity. There wasn't any inactivity among your team - they were logging on, attacking, constructing buildings. So that's complete BS. And I'm sure that there are more than a few others playing in US 71 that will vouch for PG members' activity levels.

And on top of it all, you abandoned your alliance and US 71 when this world opened. That's despicable and completely indefensible.

Who even are you?

DeletedUser11833

I handed leadership over to several other guys, they chose to disband and make a new alliance, but whatevs

P.S. Have brian buy my gold ;)

DeletedUser10179

Not at all angry; it went exactly as I expected. I'm just here to mock him.

And I assume you're dumb enough to be his teammate.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

I'm assuming you are another 12 year old kid who goes into top 12's acting like your all that, if I was in us71 I would have rimmed your entire alliance.
This dude even in Katane? o_O

nah he is a simmer thats new to the game, but like all children he thinks he has the right to talk smack to players who are better than him. He gets a kick out of it, and we get a kick out of roasting him back... so in the end I think it benefits everyone :D

DeletedUser13890

Well, we haven't had a real top 12 in a decent while, so I will do one.

1/2. -LEX- and Co: Float I mean, I think with the three alliances they have, they have a total of about 40 solid players... Abomo is a real pain when it comes to holding sieges. My gosh, two waves of 130 LS first day, within 4hrs of each other, from the same city? Come on man, even I didn't gold that much. But all together, I think there is a lot of dead weight in the alliance, just like any other MRA.
3. Sons Of Zeus: Float Similar story to LEX in that with three alliances, they can get probably 30-40 players who are good.
4. Young Guns: Leave that up to others :)
5. Plague Doctors: Sink Sorry boys, you guys just haven't really impressed me... The one siege that I did see that you guys attempt to break, you failed... And that was while most of our stuff was still protecting my siege.
6. From Hell: See #3.
7. Veterans of Chaos: Float Haven't seen much of them, so i'm not gonna say anything one way or the other.
8. Profi: Swim Very solid core, with a solid player base. Also not many challengers over in 45 ;)
9. Sick and Twitsed: Float/Sink They are the the only real challenger in 45, and they are much more spread out. Might survive, but definitely will not win.
10. Myrmidons: Float They are spread out quite a bit, so i doubt they will really go anywhere, just they won't really die because of that as well...
11. Umbros: Sink Haven't really grown at all since we last saw them... Also, Sons Of Zeus and Co will probably eat them up.
12. -LEX- Lone Star: Alliance #3... Also, I think this is the remnants of Agori Tree...

Be aware, this is based off of what I have seen on world maps, what I have experienced so far, and info I have been told about players... I don't really have much in the way knowledge of current players, so most of these are gonna be way off. Been a great time so far though. Also, anyone from the Former Agori tree here who can explain why they merged? We have been assuming due to constant attacks, and pressure from LEX, but I always like to know for certain. :)

DeletedUser16139

Damn, LEX doesn't stop groing, 4 alliances already..
Guess this will up in one alliance shoving the cities around
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser11833

Young Guns sink, they can't make a fake OP for life with 3 random stories sprouting up.

Fossil Guns are a swim though!

Wow man, you predicted the Young Guns sinking just hours before it happened, they just merged with LEX

DeletedUser11560

They don't call me a legend for no reason, tbom. LEX will swim! Young Guns will sink!

DeletedUser1048

Wow, 4 branches? That's basically the kiss of doom, plus embarrassing for their leadership and membership alike.

Who wants to buy some RSS?

We only trade within our branches.

DeletedUser13151

You can ditch us now and move onto the next world, Lady De Carla has everything under control.
Not everything mate:)

I am so thankful that the merge happened.(sarcasm) I've learned alot already(more sarcasm)! For instance, Xpertogreeko(ign) was just teaching me how to get the special unit called the "Sniper", all I had to do was send him a "Few" free resources. :p

He twill send me the unit in a few hours(sarcasm)...

So HapPy for my new team!! Can't wait to test out my new unit everyone has been talking about!(sarcasm)

Greek and Tbom, r both pretty gullible. Had a whole conversation where I(one of the top attackers on katane) convinced them, that I'm a noob)...

Last edited by a moderator: