Top 12

DeletedUser15947

Every world they are in... they become food. Seems Candy Crush or Words with Friends would be a better game for them at this point.

DeletedUser11320

The name is definitely worth some consideration.

Also does anyone know anything about this Virulent alliance?

just a bunch of harmless noobs from what I hear.
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser14129

Every world they are in... they become food. Seems Candy Crush or Words with Friends would be a better game for them at this point.
They are the longest running full alliance I have seen. I respect them for that although they always seem to be in 5th place in every world so they never win but if they just want to play just to have fun, then that is even more respectable.

DeletedUser11553

They are the longest running full alliance I have seen. I respect them for that although they always seem to be in 5th place in every world so they never win but if they just want to play just to have fun, then that is even more respectable.

Any alliance can sink, but that doesn't mean the players have to sink, also. Any group that keeps the "fun" aspect high is swimming in my opinion.

DeletedUser16139

What strategy did u guys on the matches against the spartans?
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser14129

1/2/3. our top used 1/2/3 at the end, I used 1/2/2 for a while before 1/2/3 worked better at higher numbers

DeletedUser14129

I wonder how many more times YG will change their name in that time. Or if they will ever be YG again. it's a mystery only for the wizard...

DeletedUser14129

shush. I am more of a moral support guy. I can attack and take if needed but I like the social part of this game mostly