Top 12

DeletedUser2154

can LEX attack me man its boring as hell im all alone out in 044 with no support and still nobody hits me y'all are overrated trashcans

DeletedUser14129

You're basically on the rim already. Only a matter of time before we move out there and you are just food.

DeletedUser15733

MRA accusations
Trash Talking
Little Top 12 content
Whole world hates Tbom but his alliance is the most active on the externals

Yep seems like a fresh world.

DeletedUser11833

MRA accusations
Trash Talking
Little Top 12 content
Whole world hates Tbom but his alliance is the most active on the externals

Yep seems like a fresh world.
Love you Walkor
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser15947

Young Guns they seem to be the people to beat. Bunch of friends there and great players. Their core is lacking... however they have massive activity and team work. They WILL be the team to beat. Swim

LEX seems to have given up... they have really good players... yet were/are spread everywhere. With good leadership i'd see them pulling though... However for now i dont see it. Either way still good players and good team. I see much more fight in them. Float

Son of Zeus/From hell well... ive seen some messages... best thing that happened to them was Maul lol. If they are near you... Nothing but easy cities. Sink

Pigs
MANY friends there... and they have the BEST core in the world... far on the rim and far from war. They have a pact with one on this list.. allowing them to continue to grow... They are the "Sleeping Dragon" of this world. Only bad thing is... They near Maul... Swim then Sink till Maul comes.

Profi Still a solid team! however... we all know they will ghost before WW... So why even bother typing more?

Virulent #MountainWarriors #Suck #NotTypingForThem #LOL

Ingsoc Cant say much about them... O wait! i can!!! they are pacted with Lex... Also are Mauls farms. As well as Maul killing their sieges over and over and over.

Skip a few...

Maul The Best! What can we say about someone with more skill and gold than anyone?!!? Im sure he will win this server.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Maul the best!