Top 12

DeletedUser5524

Oh and Joseph I have to ask, what do you do to the disobedient PD members? I think they are sent to something along the lines of a labor camp, do you mind clarifying?
All recruited members will be trained to be skilled agents of the KBG or join the glorious army of the USSR and those left behind will be purged or sent to the gulags. Just my guess, let’s see how this prediction holds up

DeletedUser1048

Oh and Joseph I have to ask, what do you do to the disobedient PD members? I think they are sent to something along the lines of a labor camp, do you mind clarifying?

Send them to LEX.

All recruited members will be trained to be skilled agents of the KBG or join the glorious army of the USSR and those left behind will be purged or sent to the gulags. Just my guess, let’s see how this prediction holds up

Ok well I guess this is happening now

DeletedUser14129

I expect that PD's name will be changed to The Gulags very soon

DeletedUser16140

well congrats on being good at trolling <3 seems like yall are doing a nice job

DeletedUser11833

well congrats on being good at trolling <3 seems like yall are doing a nice job

We've gotta pass the time somehow, since we don't have any competition nearby to keep us busy
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser14129

Ya'll wouldn't mind sharing your greek cup combination, would you?

DeletedUser1048

If there's a super amazing combo...I don't know about it. Perhaps the wizard has the answer?

DeletedUser16139

Is it true that LEX started to follow the strategy of recruiting inactive players to do internals on them as their only way of getting sieges through and expanding, besides of founding on rocks obviously?
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

DeletedUser14129

Is it true that LEX started to follow the strategy of recruiting inactive players to do internals on them as their only way of getting sieges through and expanding, besides of founding on rocks obviously?
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif
We recruited all our players in the first 4 days ish and the ones that haven't worked out we ate but other than that no, we do our fair share of conquests.

DeletedUser16140

good luck everyone

Young guns is def going to win katane. good group of experienced players much love to everyone else, but man they can break sieges
lex is too disorganized lol i would know

To everyone i love you all, but with my leg not broken, i just dont have time anymore. I wasnt expecting to stay this long, only to pop in for the first night to see what changed since i last played. figured with my broken leg i had time, but since it okay now, well i have my 2 businesses and i have my skydiving company that i just bought. so now i didnt quit. i knew it was coming, the end of twisted in katane. only a matter of time

good luck yg yall have the best shot at winning

the rest of yall go ahead and quit now <3

DeletedUser13605

Meanwhile in the corner of the core that no one cares about. I got a message from the leader of sons of zeus or someone with some ranking whatever. Saying that they had let me "slide" and if i cleared the ghost city they would organize a op on me asap while they had already put 2-3 more cities on my island. I had recalled my attack as i forgot to add deimos to it, and then received a offer to be invited, and then had to explain to them what is on the leadership articles of the wiki for grepolis say about how to recruit. Odd times over here. Profi is building up a really solid core and just waiting to move out. right next to sons of zeus so it will be interesting albeit predictable.

DeletedUser11553

if I took a LEX city and I am in LEX how does that go on the scoreboard in Wars of Katane? -1 for LEX? big thanks to xTwistedx for not knowing how to play grepolis and giving me a nice big juicy meaty city